pS Clan:ReD

bluey
03-29-2013, 14:04

FATALITY

Psycho Wrote:jesus christ can you just say some postive stuff for once
it's not really motivating getting rejected for some guy who posts videos rarely..
please dont answer shit like "YEA IT'S OLD AND BORING AND REPETITIVE SO I AM ALLOWED TO" cause that's freakin invalid and not an opinion to a video (either you describe what's boring or you just stay the f+** out) :roll:

well, ye, I get your point.
but if I were new on a game, I would watch lots of videos before posting some..
What are the last videos posted on c3? bonks, wallbounces.
What are the comments? "boring, nothing new, make some nm, make something different"...
So why are there everyday this kind of video? because it's fast to make one, almost no skills are involved. because they don't watch other videos, so they don't see comments.

If shin says : good, awesome, for nothing, what is the future of thps3 creativity?
Is it that hard to make something new? (ctf games, cool team moves, little stylish nm, style line..). gl red to cap something entertaining !

edit : shit, shin you are too fast..

Heart
Quote this message in a reply

Demo
03-29-2013, 14:27

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
it's all about "look! i found new tf!" and we all know it's 99% not new.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Psycho
03-29-2013, 14:39

rockband addict

LOL I can see a great conversation growing out of this.
So, did I quote YOU in my last post? - I don't think so.
I was talking to anyone who's posting stuff like that without any constructive critique.

But as you wish, I'm going to respond, especially for you baby.

shin Wrote:Im not going to motivate ppl which can't even cap one cool transfer without some style or in improv combo. Ppl didn't listen me before, so Im not gonna to say same thing in every topic.

Ye I think you get the point why people don't listen to you, you just listed it up yourself :lol:

shin Wrote:And Psycho- you say that words to wrong person. As you know, i make something for this community like my tourney.

Oh yeah, your tourney is really cool!
Lots of people got bored of it anyway, you keep extending the deadlines to try to hold this alive, props.

so yeah if you want to go on let us please do that via PM cause I am tired of not being allowed to say whatever I want here without getting a warn again. :ugeek:

Faith
03-29-2013, 14:47

Tony Himself

.. stick to the topic. otherwise use pm's.

shin
03-29-2013, 14:53

old.
| Website
ye they got bored like hell. We have 14th week now lol. Ofc I expected from start that it's not gonna be easy to finish it because tourney has 21 weeks but with some players who help me, i know it will be finished. In 1st edition I extended deadline too because not everyone has time in week, but still we get at least 5 videos in every week and that's a decent number I guess.

and don't call me baby, because in my eyes you look a guy, who has no arguments and is talking by using ironic posts.

Anyway I won't motivate any ppl. Ppl were motivated many times. Me and some players like Blue said what we expect, and why the stuff which ppl cap is boring. Maybe we should create one motivating text and paste it in every video lol

Whatever:

Quote:old

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Psycho
03-29-2013, 14:55

rockband addict

ok so if u wanna go on discussing lets pn