pS Clan:ReD

ReD
03-29-2013, 01:53

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A22gxt7dy50&feature=youtu.be">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A22gxt7d ... e=youtu.be</a><!-- m -->

JeZ0
03-29-2013, 02:01

Tony Himself
| Website
Half the stuff in this vid is either Old or just Repeditive. I liked the Editing at the Intro tho. that was grouse

Until the end of Time
Quote this message in a reply

Split
03-29-2013, 02:19

What? 180!?

You are even using moon gravity to make the wallbonks because you don't know how to make it and you prefer cheats than learn.Spine transfer is nothing special too it's just a mod.Generally it sucks , sorry.

ProHad
03-29-2013, 02:55

Wannabe

Wall bonks and wrb's are cool and all, but you guys should start making style lines and nm's and incorporate them into that. Riding directly into a bonk or wrb isn't all that impressive or entertaining, just try to put some effort into it, you'll enjoy it a lot more and probably have more fun doing so.

shin
03-29-2013, 07:53

old.
| Website
ProHad Wrote:Wall bonks and wrb's are cool and all, but you guys should start making style lines and nm's and incorporate them into that. Riding directly into a bonk or wrb isn't all that impressive or entertaining, just try to put some effort into it, you'll enjoy it a lot more and probably have more fun doing so.

This is what I say to people from years. But they never learn. They stop, hit the tranfsers, and start next clip. No one join it with some improv/nm/style stuff. Mixtapes on thps3 don't exist :cry:

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Faith
03-29-2013, 12:00

Tony Himself

This vid is fun for ppl who just starting thps. But for pros its nothing. Since its posted on a forum with alot of good players. You get those reactions. Im happy ppl trying to find stuf and trying to be creative. btw.. spinetransfer :/? hax right?

Demo
03-29-2013, 12:38

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
Faith Wrote:btw.. spinetransfer :/? hax right?
levelout 2.9, thps3 1.3 extension.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2708">viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2708</a><!-- l -->

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

bluey
03-29-2013, 13:24

FATALITY

shin Wrote:
ProHad Wrote:Wall bonks and wrb's are cool and all, but you guys should start making style lines and nm's and incorporate them into that. Riding directly into a bonk or wrb isn't all that impressive or entertaining, just try to put some effort into it, you'll enjoy it a lot more and probably have more fun doing so.

This is what I say to people from years. But they never learn. They stop, hit the tranfsers, and start next clip. No one join it with some improv/nm/style stuff. Mixtapes on thps3 don't exist :cry:

well, there are mix tapes. but only from exceptional players. nevermind, fg and some few others..

Heart

Psycho
03-29-2013, 13:43

rockband addict

jesus christ can you just say some postive stuff for once
it's not really motivating getting rejected for some guy who posts videos rarely..
please dont answer shit like "YEA IT'S OLD AND BORING AND REPETITIVE SO I AM ALLOWED TO" cause that's freakin invalid and not an opinion to a video (either you describe what's boring or you just stay the f+** out) :roll:

shin
03-29-2013, 14:03

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:jesus christ can you just say some postive stuff for once
it's not really motivating getting rejected for some guy who posts videos rarely..
please dont answer shit like "YEA IT'S OLD AND BORING AND REPETITIVE SO I AM ALLOWED TO" cause that's freakin invalid and not an opinion to a video (either you describe what's boring or you just stay the f+** out) :roll:

you talking to me?

I already said million times what I think about new videos. Problem is that 50percents of the videos in last 2 years is same. Millions same transfers capped on same levels. What should i say to motivate ppl? get the fuck out from old levels, join it with improv and stuff? this is what i said a lot of times.

when i started my career I was never focused to cap old shit which is already known. It didn't make any sense. I capped transfers only for myself and some day i decided to join some of them. This is how my "Old times" video was created. And that was only about 1/3 what i had on my hard disk. Because I didn't want to make longer video and someday i lost it. I didn't try to find new transfers, but I was just skating and found stuff mostly by accident. It looked much better than looking for the transfers, hit it and start next clip. Im not going to motivate ppl which can't even cap one cool transfer without some style or in improv combo. Ppl didn't listen me before, so Im not gonna to say same thing in every topic.

And Psycho- you say that words to wrong person. As you know, i make something for this community like my tourney. Problem is most of them with some exceptions like Pinky, don't try to improve any of their skills. Improv mostly learn you to control your CAS what some ppl can't do even after few years of playing.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin