old.
| Website
I can help with improv aspects Laugh but who will pay me for it ?Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

Psycho
01-19-2013, 19:00

rockband addict

I just found out about this topic and I think it's useless just as blueman said already

blueman Wrote:nihi, do you know zoe's videos?
there are already tutorials about th3.

Zoe did some great work on his videos, props to him again!

If you want to specify on some tactics which are pretty known and must be basic knowledge for newbies, I'm sorry for interrupting this by my post.

Nihilism
01-19-2013, 19:09

Three-sixty!

shin Wrote:I can help with improv aspects Laugh but who will pay me for it ?Laugh

shin, I know you love me enough to do it for free :>
And to Psycho and everyone else, sorry if this post sounds agressive or anything, but I really didn't ask anyone if It's a good idea or not, I was just asking people to help me out because every player has a gametype he really loves and can give his tips for it.
And as for the tactics, I think I really made it clear in my posts on which tactics I'm talking about, which Zoe doesn't put a finger on TBH.

Demo
01-19-2013, 19:12

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
i'd read an arcticle, but i woundn't watch a 5min vid, just saying.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Nihilism
01-19-2013, 19:32

Three-sixty!

Demo Wrote:i'd read an arcticle, but i woundn't watch a 5min vid, just saying.

I thought about that aswell, so I figured I'd make a Table of Contents to make life easier for every person who watches it.
If you think that making a guide with small videos that shows each part specifically is better, just tell me and I'll make it that way.

shin
01-19-2013, 19:57

old.
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:
shin Wrote:I can help with improv aspects Laugh but who will pay me for it ?Laugh

shin, I know you love me enough to do it for free :>

ye I do Original

As Ive decided my improv tourney is my last tourney (project) on thps3- I won't help this time. Sorry Original I'm really close to disappear forever Tongue Anyway good luck. I will watch it for sure. If you want some tips, you can always pm me.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Faith
01-21-2013, 17:11

Tony Himself

nihi, I like your idea, i know some more players like giel who could use some tips in order to keep developing.

maybe i could help you together with bluey for ctf/cz/koth. so how can we help? making a vid or just explain with text and pictures?

stof
01-21-2013, 23:09

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
I think that if you see a player wants more but don't know how you just help them in game. It's what I do when I host without pass. I tell them in example to install levelmod wich IMO makes the game more interesting for new players. Some guys asking how to do such combo's, then im willing to learn them how to shuffle and manual hopping...

spammmmmmm

Crazy9000
01-22-2013, 02:49

Wannabe

I will help you with TA, as I've always meant to do it. I think I had even capped a video or two in game but never finished making them.

There's actually a good number of players now who don't really know the difference between 251 glitch, 251 stop, 251 patch. I play randomly from time to time and sometimes have a hard time explaining to the x251 patchers who end up joining the server what I'm doing differently. Also I think the 251 glitch is a lost art Xd. I would hope to make a video of that and maybe some newer players would try it for fun.

I will try making my PC load skype when it boots to talk to you Nihilism.

To the CTF\CZ and any other game types- I would be interested in watching an instructional video as I never got into those are much, so maybe there is something I didn't know. Graffiti or king of the hill would be interesting too.

Lyst
01-22-2013, 11:15

Administrator
| Website
I always play 251 glitch Tongue I don't like using defmod and I often don't have real TA set for 251 stop. But tricks like Kickflip Backflip and Ghettobird work perfectly for 251 glitch.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?