a plan

Lalita
10-20-2011, 07:17

Officer Dick
| Website
Esk8 Wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:Really?
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=11&p=24944#p24944">viewtopic.php?f=11&p=24944#p24944</a><!-- l --> .
That was pretty harsh and pathetic.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Esk8
10-20-2011, 08:46

Three-sixty!

And yet nobody would've seen it if you hadn't posted about it. Meaning it would've not even mattered at all. You made two dumb posts back to back and you're attacking him for an idea with good intentions (as impossible as it might be).
Deal with it.

Lalita
10-20-2011, 08:47

Officer Dick
| Website
Esk8 Wrote:And yet nobody would've seen it if you hadn't posted about it. Meaning it would've not even mattered at all. You made two dumb posts back to back and you're attacking him for an idea with good intentions (as impossible as it might be).
Deal with it.
Blabla pathetic and you know it

Esk8
10-20-2011, 09:44

Three-sixty!

Since he's pulled that stuff in public I feel I should clarify something to anybody that reads this thread. I didn't warn him because his post was sexist (though I wouldn't tolerate it if it was worse of course) but because he made two posts attacking Day in a row. Now saying his post is worthless and also this hypocritical one. http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/dist...964#p24964.
And now I'm off to sleep. Gnight.

AAA
10-20-2011, 11:29

Wannabe

esk8 dont u get a warning or smth cause your spamming this topic? and im with Lalita. thats a bit stupid there is NO RULE against it so he shouldnt get a warning. explain why esk8 explain asap ty

[Image: AllPro_Title.jpg][Image: Anim-tactical-nukeemblem.gif]

krea
10-20-2011, 12:44

Officer Dick

i dont really get this now either.

actually a lot of ppl here considered days idea worthless. why is it a felony if lalita writes that? besides he´s right with the news thing. writing in news like day did already when he introduced his clan is NOT his task.
so there´s only the sexist thing which is not a sexist thing and his trololol dumb post in the other topic where you caught him :Laugh to me that looks like punishment enough

Lalita
10-20-2011, 13:13

Officer Dick
| Website
krea Wrote:i dont really get this now either.

actually a lot of ppl here considered days idea worthless. why is it a felony if lalita writes that? besides he´s right with the news thing. writing in news like day did already when he introduced his clan is NOT his task.
so there´s only the sexist thing which is not a sexist thing and his trololol dumb post in the other topic where you caught him :Laugh to me that looks like punishment enough
Hes got something against me most likely, even though I help him out a fuck load.

Day
10-20-2011, 15:02

Tony Himself
| Website
AAA Wrote:esk8 dont u get a warning or smth cause your spamming this topic? and im with Lalita. thats a bit stupid there is NO RULE against it so he shouldnt get a warning. explain why esk8 explain asap ty

Esk8's posts made were not a spam, since lalita was replying, to every of his posts, and he just answered.

There is a rule about it;
"2. Don't flame
If you want to flame people, use msn or something else"
The two post made by her were indirect flames imo, atleast i felt flamed

Heart

Lalita
10-20-2011, 15:32

Officer Dick
| Website
Day Wrote:
AAA Wrote:esk8 dont u get a warning or smth cause your spamming this topic? and im with Lalita. thats a bit stupid there is NO RULE against it so he shouldnt get a warning. explain why esk8 explain asap ty

Esk8's posts made were not a spam, since lalita was replying, to every of his posts, and he just answered.

There is a rule about it;
"2. Don't flame
If you want to flame people, use msn or something else"
The two post made by her were indirect flames imo, atleast i felt flamed
You just "flamed" me by called me "her". yet you won't get a warning because of favoring admin sir esk8

shin
10-20-2011, 15:36

old.
| Website
@Lalita
What size of boobs do you have?

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin