a plan

Day
10-18-2011, 18:16

Tony Himself
| Website
hi guys,

lately i didn't play much thps3, but more or less i still want to support it and this forum. I got a cool plan, which might fail, but a try is a try, eh?

The Plan:

Since i played heavily much starcraft2 in the past few months (YES this is really important for the plan), i became a very good player. I know i've got a huge talent at that game (just feeling it).

So since it is one of the hugest games ever (in community and players), i'll try to become a real pro. I'd say my current status is a bit less then semi-pro.
Just showing you that i'm not overrating myself here's a small list of what i've won:

Gigabyte season 2 cup place 3
Gigabyte season 3 cup place 4
4PL Cup Season ? place 2
------
money of 750 euro in total

And in total i didn't play that much for some really nice success.
Now lets get to the point;
i'll try to become a "famous" pro in the scene and will be running streams and charity events online to get a pretty good image.
After i hopefully have that image and helped some people of the world with not HUGGEE tons of money, but with some, i will be doin a little "play me" session.

->> in sc2 AND th3, so ill tell people to sign up here and maybe they'll like the game and stay.
Some popular streamers which arent that good at the actual game, have got a fanbase at about 30k people (which is really nice)

And i'd guess like 1 fifth of them would do whatever the famous ppl say (also tons of idiots).

So lets imagen i'd have only 5k ppl followin' me about 1k would come here WHICH WOULD BE HUGEEEEE.
YES we might get some really big tours back (would be very likely, eh?)
Maybe some old time feelings would come up too.

Let me know what you guys think.
ADD: maybe also some wishes from your side and/or better/more ideas (they would really help)

Best wishes,
Day :Original

Heart

Psycho
10-18-2011, 18:41

rockband addict

So you're getting new people into the game, right?
I don't like this idea Devil

f4qq
10-18-2011, 19:06

What? 180!?
| Website
Psycho Wrote:So you're getting new people into the game, right?

Nice to meet you , my name is hyon.
pz.

slappy
10-18-2011, 19:07

U WOT M8
| Website
good idea but for that idea to work youd have to get a lot of people to teach them how to actually play and shit would take a lot of time for it work .... but it might work

krea
10-18-2011, 20:47

Officer Dick

yo, i got a better idea i´ll get new tony hawks in real skate <- guess what? yes thats improtant :!: and the new game with skating will be called krea´s pro skater and i´ll make new th3 with better graphics, servers and games then i´ll take a bath in my pool filled with money you all can and will kiss my ass cuz im so famous .. trust me it works :roll: (stupid).

f4qq
10-18-2011, 21:20

What? 180!?
| Website
krea Wrote:yo, i got a better idea i´ll get new tony hawks in real skate <- guess what? yes thats improtant :!: and the new game with skating will be called krea´s pro skater and i´ll make new th3 with better graphics, servers and games then i´ll take a bath in my pool filled with money you all can and will kiss my ass cuz im so famous .. trust me it works :roll: (stupid).
kps3 ownss :roll:

Nice to meet you , my name is hyon.
pz.

shin
10-18-2011, 21:49

old.
| Website
krea Wrote:yo, i got a better idea i´ll get new tony hawks in real skate <- guess what? yes thats improtant :!: and the new game with skating will be called krea´s pro skater and i´ll make new th3 with better graphics, servers and games then i´ll take a bath in my pool filled with money you all can and will kiss my ass cuz im so famous .. trust me it works :roll: (stupid).

blaq did it in 2002?Tongue

Day Wrote:hi guys,

lately i didn't play much thps3, but more or less i still want to support it and this forum. I got a cool plan, which might fail, but a try is a try, eh?

The Plan:

Since i played heavily much starcraft2 in the past few months (YES this is really important for the plan), i became a very good player. I know i've got a huge talent at that game (just feeling it).

So since it is one of the hugest games ever (in community and players), i'll try to become a real pro. I'd say my current status is a bit less then semi-pro.
Just showing you that i'm not overrating myself here's a small list of what i've won:

Gigabyte season 2 cup place 3
Gigabyte season 3 cup place 4
4PL Cup Season ? place 2
------
money of 750 euro in total

And in total i didn't play that much for some really nice success.
Now lets get to the point;
i'll try to become a "famous" pro in the scene and will be running streams and charity events online to get a pretty good image.
After i hopefully have that image and helped some people of the world with not HUGGEE tons of money, but with some, i will be doin a little "play me" session.

->> in sc2 AND th3, so ill tell people to sign up here and maybe they'll like the game and stay.
Some popular streamers which arent that good at the actual game, have got a fanbase at about 30k people (which is really nice)

And i'd guess like 1 fifth of them would do whatever the famous ppl say (also tons of idiots).

So lets imagen i'd have only 5k ppl followin' me about 1k would come here WHICH WOULD BE HUGEEEEE.
YES we might get some really big tours back (would be very likely, eh?)
Maybe some old time feelings would come up too.

Let me know what you guys think.
ADD: maybe also some wishes from your side and/or better/more ideas (they would really help)

Best wishes,
Day :Original

old :mrgreen:

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

bluey
10-18-2011, 23:55

FATALITY

I support you day :Original
But I doubt it works !

Heart

Psycho
10-19-2011, 01:51

rockband addict

hahahahahahhahahah krea you almost made me die XDDDD
kreas pro skater XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DAMN :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Day
10-19-2011, 02:55

Tony Himself
| Website
pretty lame post man, things like this should be deleted (N)

Heart