Deutschland..

Nihilism
07-04-2010, 11:30

Three-sixty!

shin Wrote:
Nihilism Wrote:Mesi is overrated...

ye sure. You don't have any knowledge about football so talking things like that make me funny. Maybe you noticed but Messi didn't play on his normal position. 80% action by argentinian was playing on Messi- Maybe you did notice it also. and it's funny because Messi isn't playmaker. It's only stupid Maradona. 2nd thing. Messi was best Argentinian player in this WC. Yes, he really was. Even if he isn't playmaker most of the goals was created by him. so stfu next time. If he could play on his normal position, with another playmaker(good playmaker, because Messi won't win matches alone) im 100 percent sure he would score some goals. Watch the matches and stfu.

and Im not argentina fan. I supported Germany.
Lol, shin, don't go angry at him for saying he is Overrated.. Because, to be honest, he really is.
I never said he's not a good player, he's just overrated.
Quote this message in a reply

shin
07-04-2010, 11:56

old.
| Website
how many matches do you watch a year? what do you know about tactic?

Look how much space messi was making in every argentina match. Even if playmaker isn't his nominal position he made an awesome job. One match against Germany won't change his role in this WC for argentina. Ppl only looks that he didn't score any goal but as I said it was new position for him! and still he had the most shots from players who didn't score any goal. And 90% of this situations he made alone. also yesterday and in matches before only messi and tevez really tried to make something. Without them argentina wouldn't pass their group. Without tactic even best player in the world can't make anything. Talking about Messi that he is just overrared only prove that your knowledge about football sucks. You are just a normal viewer who watch the matches when it's big event and really don't understand this game. Football isn't as simple as most of you think. Some of thps players played or play in clubs and im 100 percent sure they could agree with me.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

krea
07-04-2010, 12:41

Officer Dick

in fact i saw only one scene where messi really was world class yesterday. it was when he was dribbling out about 3 germans on the right side. but schweinsteiger who was his direct opponent and won almost all duels vs him, did same at his assist to 4th goal.

shin
07-04-2010, 12:50

old.
| Website
difference between Germany and Argentina is that Schweinsteiger has a good organized team, but Argentina isn't even a team. so i don't get it how can you say messi is overrated if he played really good in this WC.

Nihilism
07-04-2010, 13:30

Three-sixty!

shin Wrote:how many matches do you watch a year? what do you know about tactic?

Look how much space messi was making in every argentina match. Even if playmaker isn't his nominal position he made an awesome job. One match against Germany won't change his role in this WC for argentina. Ppl only looks that he didn't score any goal but as I said it was new position for him! and still he had the most shots from players who didn't score any goal. And 90% of this situations he made alone. also yesterday and in matches before only messi and tevez really tried to make something. Without them argentina wouldn't pass their group. Without tactic even best player in the world can't make anything. Talking about Messi that he is just overrared only prove that your knowledge about football sucks. You are just a normal viewer who watch the matches when it's big event and really don't understand this game. Football isn't as simple as most of you think. Some of thps players played or play in clubs and im 100 percent sure they could agree with me.
True, I don't watch many football games. Have you ever watched Israeli Football? It's a joke. There is no enjoyment whatsoever in Israeli Football, hence I only watch ''interesting games''.
And all I can say is, I did not like the way Messi played this year, and as krea said, he only had 1 good move against Germany.

shin
07-04-2010, 14:01

old.
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:

True, I don't watch many football games. Have you ever watched Israeli Football? It's a joke. There is no enjoyment whatsoever in Israeli Football, hence I only watch ''interesting games''.
And all I can say is, I did not like the way Messi played this year, and as krea said, he only had 1 good move against Germany.

sure I watched Israel football because football is part of my life. Maccabi Haifa was pretty good in 90's years and 7-8 years ago. and if you say messi had 1 good move yesterday so what i can only say: you don't know anything about football. Did you even read my post? and talking about some space on pitch? some creative moves to make Argentina playing better? I guess no. so better be quiet. You only see dribbles and goals. Football has more aspects than you think.

Nihilism
07-04-2010, 14:04

Three-sixty!

shin Wrote:
Nihilism Wrote:

sure I watched Israel football because football is part of my life. Maccabi Haifa was pretty good in 90's years and 7-8 years ago. and if you say messi had 1 good move yesterday so what i can only say: you don't know anything about football. Did you even read my post? and talking about some space on pitch? some creative moves to make Argentina playing better? I guess no. so better be quiet. You only see dribbles and goals. Football has more aspects than you think.
Lol, you get mad over nothing. I've already said I don't watch much football because I hate the Israeli football.
And naturally there would be aspects in football that you can tell and I don't, since, as you said, football is a part of your life.
There's no need to get mad love, we're just having a nice discussion Original

shin
07-04-2010, 14:11

old.
| Website
im not mad. It's only a bit irritating because Messi had good WC. Its not his fault that coach of argentina is maradona. and Im trying to say that Messi had another goals than dribbling everyone and scoring. His mainly function was making a space on pitch for another Argentina players. That's why we didn't see Messi from Barcelona.

Lalita
07-04-2010, 15:50

Officer Dick
| Website
Tim Cahill is better then em all, muhaha

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo4N-RfvCTw">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo4N-RfvCTw</a><!-- m -->

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Shizz
07-04-2010, 16:45

It's Rodney!

Lalita Wrote:Tim Cahill is better then em all, muhaha

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo4N-RfvCTw">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo4N-RfvCTw</a><!-- m -->
lol, look at all the goals again, Japans defence sucked hard, half of them is looking how they score, i mean...Aus played good,did well, nice goals, but japan's defence... lol, Japan was 'easy' to defeat!

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.