Three-sixty!

Über Alles! 4 - 0 gegen Argentina!
Quote this message in a reply

h0td0g
07-03-2010, 19:36

Three-sixty!
| Website
YEA MUHAHA GERMANY OWNED THEM!
hahahah and next enemy is gonna be spain or paraguay! we will do it! and be in the final ! =)

Psycho
07-03-2010, 20:09

rockband addict

i cant believe .. we owned them rly 4:0 Ohmy
spain will also be a good team, but this is the reveange for the EC-Final against them (sombrero) (sombrero) (sombrero) (sombrero) (sombrero) (sombrero)

h0td0g
07-03-2010, 21:05

Three-sixty!
| Website
lol spain and paraguay still 0-0

krea
07-03-2010, 23:01

Officer Dick

"i don´t believe in germany either they played 438 vs teams with sloppy defense."

hahahahaha fail ger - netherlands prolly in final! maradonna is gay btw.

Nihilism
07-04-2010, 03:42

Three-sixty!

Maradona sucks and Mesi is overrated... Deutschland will win Original Even though Müller won't be playing against Spain, I believe we'll take them down... And Germany vs Holland won't be easy at all ; )

shin
07-04-2010, 08:16

old.
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:Mesi is overrated...

ye sure. You don't have any knowledge about football so talking things like that make me funny. Maybe you noticed but Messi didn't play on his normal position. 80% action by argentinian was playing on Messi- Maybe you did notice it also. and it's funny because Messi isn't playmaker. It's only stupid Maradona. 2nd thing. Messi was best Argentinian player in this WC. Yes, he really was. Even if he isn't playmaker most of the goals was created by him. so stfu next time. If he could play on his normal position, with another playmaker(good playmaker, because Messi won't win matches alone) im 100 percent sure he would score some goals. Watch the matches and stfu.

and Im not argentina fan. I supported Germany.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

07-04-2010, 09:43

Unregistered

shin Wrote:
Nihilism Wrote:Mesi is overrated...

ye sure. You don't have any knowledge about football so talking things like that make me funny. Maybe you noticed but Messi didn't play on his normal position. 80% action by argentinian was playing on Messi- Maybe you did notice it also. and it's funny because Messi isn't playmaker. It's only stupid Maradona. 2nd thing. Messi was best Argentinian player in this WC. Yes, he really was. Even if he isn't playmaker most of the goals was created by him. so stfu next time. If he could play on his normal position, with another playmaker(good playmaker, because Messi won't win matches alone) im 100 percent sure he would score some goals. Watch the matches and stfu.

and Im not argentina fan. I supported Germany.

sure..messi is pretty good but i think he wasnt the best player of arg.
I guess tevez was._.

h0td0g
07-04-2010, 10:02

Three-sixty!
| Website
maradona was overrating messi! for sure hes a good player.. but maradonas tactic just sux.. all balls to messi! messi here messi ther!.. he was a good player too but anyways hes just an idiot!

krea
07-04-2010, 10:56

Officer Dick

well nearly all world top footballers as individual persons are out and didnt show too much. exapmples: rooney, messi, ronaldo, kaka etc. only exception is robben imo

this may be cuz they dont have perfect teams like they have in the clubs like barcelona milan manchester.

the other way around its with the germans Tongue most of them didnt play too great in the leagues. but now podolski and klose play great football