I've got some questions

Lyst
06-24-2009, 17:57

Administrator
| Website
I've been playing since 2002 and I know where people were skilled at, was it TA in the first 3-4 years, the focus became more towards ctf/cz/koth in the last 3-4 years, because all TA fans (except for a few epsmembers, which were the only ta players left in thps3) left to the next sequels leaving the teamplayers behind, because those games like thug2 don't have good teamgames. Players started around 2004-5 have been good at every aspect of the game, since they were part of both era's. Nowadays people miss the combo skill, that's why we put 7 xtc.

And I know you well enough, nargila, I've played numerous games with you and vengeful. And the last 2 weeks I've played with you, you're only saying, this level sucks, cz/koth sucks, ctf should be 30 secs. I'm sorry but you're the one who stopped playing thps3, and returned, we're not going to adapt to your style of playing, because you're oldskool. Besides I'm probably more oldskool than you anyway. And it seems your comboing skills aren't astonishing either, if you're amazed by vadru doing 32 slaps.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

Nihilism
06-24-2009, 18:08

Three-sixty!

I'm amazed by people such as vadru doing 32 slaps.. As you may recall, getting this number of slaps back then was considered very good.
Even when I was in ps0 (which you must remember) 32 slaps was good.
And, well, I'm only saying I hate cz and koth.. I don't enjoy these games.
And I already realized that it doesn't matter what I'll say, your opinion won't change.
Maybe I'm just stuck in the past.

Lyms
06-24-2009, 19:44

What? 180!?

I totally agree with Nihilism, I'm not an oldschooler but idc, respect Nihilism :Laugh

You're Pro or you're Noob, that's life.

Lyst
06-24-2009, 19:47

Administrator
| Website
This would have sounded more believable, when you posted this before you failed at the test. :roll:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Lyms
06-24-2009, 19:47

What? 180!?

idc bout the fail, I care bout the new pw. Learn to read why she/he is discussing. (stupid)

You're Pro or you're Noob, that's life.

Goof
06-24-2009, 20:03

What? 180!?

u both talked the hole time about community whats communityXd?

SicK
06-24-2009, 20:21

Tony Himself

Nihilism Wrote:. Actually, mostly noobs know the pro pass, which turned it into a noob pass.

I called it exactly the same few weeks ago hah. Prolly thats the reason we really need new pw and do a selection for it. U said right u pro or u not. IF u only can play ta u r far from being pro for me. Also Lyst said some right things. I mean nowadays we more care ur teamgames playing @th3 then other things. Like i am the only <maybe few more> who actually care his style@th3<even if it makes me bail a lot idc cuz i prefer to bail with trick then just play empty without them> . Others just prefer to shufle to make their special bar full Xd Well it really is about teamgames<mostly cz and ctf> now at least @ th3.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Plato
06-24-2009, 21:52

Proskater

Well, im a noob, and i want to know that new password when experienced players say im good enough for it. :mrgreen:

@Offtopic: I need help in improving, someone :Original ?

Skater4Life
06-24-2009, 23:48

Tony Himself

ok i wasnt sure to post here or in the news (lysts topic) but i thought this was a better place to say what i want.
Ahhh so i got so much on my mind i just dont know where to begin but here goes

The first pw that was used was d. as i heard and then there was t. but both were only for good players but there are always some people who you cant trust but you just dont know who they are i mean anyone can look trustwordy as long as they act and type some shit so you can believe them but what you dont know is that he is laughing on his computer writing this and he cant wait to tell everyone the pw. Now there are always gonna be people like this nobody can change this. But let me see how this was going and how its going to be first of all there were just pro pws and only real pro as i understood knew this and then wtf there is req for pro pw around 2003-4-5 as i understood also and then everything was going well and there was no req all of a sudden and still things were going good until some people that shouldnt say the pws said to players that were good but on a bit lower level and those players could fit in 2 and they would learn some new stuff and then those who were on a bit lower level said the pw to those who were on lower level even to them and it went on and on and till we got to NO we did not get to noob but some really low level since anyone could get the pw. But then there were just classic spammers that would say the pw to everyone and kinda destroy the th community so we came to making a new pw. Now this pw is going to be for the Pro Community only and there are also going to be noobs but look clearly what you are doing you are seperating way toooo far the 'noobs' and 'pros' imagine it like two islands with just water in beetwen and nobody can get from one to another island in just one swim because they need to rest a bit and regain their strenght so if there was a island in beetwen everybody can get one day from one to another island. If you dont understand what i am saying then ill explain short what you are doing is creating a no medium i mean NO MIDDLE. Yea you cant use the t. and d. anymore but consider it as a training ground where better players can come and teach those who have potential but it aint gonna be like it cuz with the new pw its going to be like all host with that forget about everything else but let me ask you how were there pros to begin whit sure some found their way and made it to the top on their own and gratz to those people but others need some help and this middle that i am talking about is t. and d. password NOWADAYS and 'pros' should really consider still joining these servers and teach some tfs give some advice and even teach basics i remember when i first came to play i couldnt do shit of a combo and then vadru tought me some basics and had some tips for ta and showed me a few tfs and than in 2 days i couldnt believe my skills (then) and now im not sure what its going to be like with that pw but i am just saying that you should help people get better. Personally i dont care about this pw i maybe do the test or i maybe wont i maybe fail i maybe wont but it doesnt matter to me cuz i have to friends with who i play a long time now and they always host without pw and they always teach some new moves tfs (Foolish,Vadru) they even thought me most of the things i know now thx for that but now its making the point when you can just show basics to some people and they maybe get better than you. now most of ya'll are thinking WHY THE FUCK IS HE SAYING THIS SHIT ??? Well im saying cuz i know exactly how its going to be because no1 was there from those 'pro pw' servers to help me and now its going to be the same and the community wont get much new players and its frozen without that and you bassicly get bored playing with the same people over and over again if there are no fresh players. Now i think personnaly that this is going to fail but who knows i maybe wrong but sooner or later the pw is gonna loosen up and players that are on lower level are going to join again and it will just be like a loophole.
I dont agree with anyone about this pw i dont agree with lyst i dont agree with nihilism i think that you give a shot sometimes to the new people that come in your server and you see if they are worthy to stay or just ban them if they are not i mean lyst said he is more busy banning people than playing but i dont believe that since i never saw you ban anyone and no noobs aint never came to your server.
Anyway i think i have much more to say but i just wont.
Thx for the time - peace

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

SicK
06-24-2009, 23:59

Tony Himself

And u were playing back in 2003?O.o

I find new pw good cuz maybe it will stop those new players who are like"we fukenown". Maybe it will finally make them practice,or ask for things which they don't know or don't understand. For me now it is like no1 is trying to get better, and every1 says a lot how fantastic th3 player they are<thats not about me :| >.

Anyway we do test for those who are really good. If u are just good enought ask me or other 9 ppl to test u. Thats how u get pw and every1 will be happy.

What i think is: WE DON'T WANT TO SEPARATE FROM U GUYS FROM C3 net! We just don't want to play with randoms. I am sure a lot ppl here can pass the test . We really want to play with u all. We just dont want proskaters in games thats all.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]