Site Moderators

h0td0g
11-18-2008, 20:19

Three-sixty!
| Website
ok hey guys! im really active at this forum! and i like the th3 community very much!
if u need somebody to change sth or do sth tell me!
i would to it and want to do it =)
Quote this message in a reply

fKone
11-18-2008, 23:03

Proskater
| Website
Shin ty for trust but I won't be mod. Ofc if you need help for now I can help you, I'm active now, it's not the problem. I dunno, maybe after 3weeks Ill write one post for week, month, or even come here. U can join me to mod team for now (i'll mod till this forum is popular ag and u've got too much work to do) and i'll do my job nowdays but i cant warrant that i'll be active in future. So if you really need help i'm able, otherway let someone other

[Image: e650mx.jpg]

h0td0g
11-19-2008, 19:54

Three-sixty!
| Website
you made any decision?

plum
11-20-2008, 19:39

Tony Himself
| Website
I can post some usefull spam!

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

h0td0g
11-20-2008, 21:59

Three-sixty!
| Website
plum Wrote:I can post some usefull spam!
gj

fatty
11-21-2008, 18:55

Magic Bum

plum Wrote:Advertising & Publishing

Advertising & Publishing includes the Company’s directory operations, which publish Yellow and White Pages directories, and sells directory and Internet-based advertising. The advertising & publishing segment provided approximately 5% of total segment operating revenues and 9% of its total segment income during 2007. AT&T’s directory subsidiaries operate primarily in its 22-state area.
Other

The Company’s other segment includes operations from Sterling, its business integration software and services subsidiary, payphones, corporate and other operations. The other segment provided approximately 1% of total segment operating revenues and 4% of its total segment income during 2007. Sterling provides multi-enterprise collaboration services to businesses in various industries, including retail, financial services, manufacturing, healthcare and telecom.

LOL!

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

Rambone
11-21-2008, 18:56

Three-sixty!

warn him lol Laugh

ShiFty
12-15-2008, 20:43

Three-sixty!

one month later and nothing happend. useless topic .

sk or die!

Lyst
12-15-2008, 20:48

Administrator
| Website
Well I think the forum mods aren't really needed anymore.
But if we ever want to finish the site, we still need the sitemods.
1 or 2 for stickits:
We need to make the whole archive complete, all old stickit goals (with pictures if possible) with all entries and a table of winners.
Plus for every stickit, the page and the header of the site needs to get updated, this is pretty much work. So you really need to think about it seriously, not like ow I'll do this or that, so I can edit ranking pts or something. Because I'll secure that part of the site.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

fatty
12-16-2008, 14:53

Magic Bum

ok ill try

EDIT: please make the "site" button on front page of forum

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->