THPS3 LevelMod Full

PoWerFuQ
07-06-2020, 03:16 (This post was last modified: 07-06-2020 03:45 by PoWerFuQ.)

Wannabe

WOOO HOOO! Thanks Ed.xT! he hooked up my TH3. It was a full version. And it fixed my problem. So that is good to know for others having problems. The version I had said "Full Rip" but it seemed a little small. It was 471 or something. The one I installed was well over 500. And it fixed my level problem.

I am nervous to try the newest update though since I just got lvl mod to work without crashing, lmao. But I might try the update in a couple days. Time to go grab a couple more FuQ's to play as well.....

Thanks for all your help and hard work!

(06-30-2020 20:36)Vadru Wrote:  New update version 4.8.
-fixed bug with auto update feature
-added change spine button in LevelMod Options Menu

Extract everything to the same folder as skate3.exe and make sure you don't have any copies levelmod.flt, there should only be ONE and it should be in the data/MILES folder.
The Installer is not supposed to be clicked, it's used for the auto update feature.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1uguwxhb6...8.zip/file

Dang I am having so much fun with this. Let me ask you, I got a couple backwards manuals. Is BW manuals still in this build? Do I still need to use Def Mod for BW manuals? If so, I worry it might mess up this working level mod for me.
Can I try using SweetFx safely with this mod as well? I wanted to give it a go and see if it helped the game any

:tldr Do I still need Def Mod for BW manuals?
Quote this message in a reply

Vadru
07-06-2020, 13:56 (This post was last modified: 07-06-2020 13:59 by Vadru.)

What? 180!?

(07-06-2020 03:16)PoWerFuQ Wrote:  WOOO HOOO! Thanks Ed.xT! he hooked up my TH3. It was a full version. And it fixed my problem. So that is good to know for others having problems. The version I had said "Full Rip" but it seemed a little small. It was 471 or something. The one I installed was well over 500. And it fixed my level problem.

I am nervous to try the newest update though since I just got lvl mod to work without crashing, lmao. But I might try the update in a couple days. Time to go grab a couple more FuQ's to play as well.....

Extract everything to the same folder as skate3.exe and make sure you don't have any copies levelmod.flt, there should only be ONE and it should be in the data/MILES folder.
The Installer is not supposed to be clicked, it's used for the auto update feature.

Dang I am having so much fun with this. Let me ask you, I got a couple backwards manuals. Is BW manuals still in this build? Do I still need to use Def Mod for BW manuals? If so, I worry it might mess up this working level mod for me.
Can I try using SweetFx safely with this mod as well? I wanted to give it a go and see if it helped the game any

The levelmod works for you now?
Yes you still need defmod, I could make a script for no bw if you want.
Edit: saw now it works for you, that’s nice. The rip version should have a .bat file that you should click to get it to work. Or maybe you had some missing sound files, I’m thinking since it crash when you fall into water.
BTW you should join us on discord so we can discuss when we play so we can all play together.

PoWerFuQ
07-07-2020, 03:09

Wannabe

(07-06-2020 13:56)Vadru Wrote:  
(07-06-2020 03:16)PoWerFuQ Wrote:  WOOO HOOO! Thanks Ed.xT! he hooked up my TH3. It was a full version. And it fixed my problem. So that is good to know for others having problems. The version I had said "Full Rip" but it seemed a little small. It was 471 or something. The one I installed was well over 500. And it fixed my level problem.

Edit: saw now it works for you, that’s nice. The rip version should have a .bat file that you should click to get it to work. Or maybe you had some missing sound files, I’m thinking since it crash when you fall into water.
BTW you should join us on discord so we can discuss when we play so we can all play together.

right on bro. Where is the discord? What is the link for it? I am only using Defmod for the BW manual, and slap on/off. I just worry about running level mod, plus Defmod. I worry it could cause troubles.

Pinky thps3
07-08-2020, 03:06

Magic Bum
| Website
hello vadru
sry for my english

1- I have installed the thug2lvls files, along with the dll
(in these files everything works for me, lvls are fine and spin tf works, remove hud / sky / nicks / grass ....) everything works for me
"Here I have replaced everything except the skate.exe file"

2- try to install version 4-8 of lvlmod: and the game won't start,
(for me the file skate.exe / miles / dll, they are not working)
the scripts, in the main menu when entering the lvlmod menu makes me crash
"everything else is perfect"

this has been my experience

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hola vadru
sry por mi ingles

1- he instalado los archivos de thug2lvls, junto con el dll
(en estos archivos me funciona todo, los lvls estan muy bien y funciona el spin tf, quitar hud /sky / nicks/ grass.... ) todo me funciona
"aca he reemplazado todo, menos el archivo skate.exe"

2- intente instalar la version 4-8 del lvlmod: y no me arranca el juego,
(para mi el archivo skate.exe / miles / dll , no estan funcionando)
los scripts, en el menu principal al entrar al menu lvlmod me hace crash
"todo lo demas es perfecto"

esta ha sido mi experiencia

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

Vadru
07-08-2020, 10:37 (This post was last modified: 07-08-2020 10:39 by Vadru.)

What? 180!?

(07-07-2020 03:09)PoWerFuQ Wrote:  
(07-06-2020 13:56)Vadru Wrote:  

right on bro. Where is the discord? What is the link for it? I am only using Defmod for the BW manual, and slap on/off. I just worry about running level mod, plus Defmod. I worry it could cause troubles.

Defmod+levelmod is not a problem, I use it myself.
I’m not home atm, I will send the link on sunday.

(06-26-2020 10:47)Vadru Wrote:  
(06-26-2020 01:00)PoWerFuQ Wrote:  
(06-24-2020 23:03)Vadru Wrote:  
(06-23-2020 02:37)PoWerFuQ Wrote:  
(06-22-2020 23:51)MindsEye Wrote:  The newest version of LevelMod incorporates the OpenSpy patch, so you should be good to go! Original

Thanks! Now I have to get some more old players to come out and play

I have noticed any time I land in water, my game crashes. Even on normal level now. Is this a known problem? Also, on Downhill Jam, I did a special manual through the portal at the end, and crashed. Is this all known issues?

Hello PowerFuq, long time no see. It seems you have not installed all files needed, the scripts containing the teleport information is sk3_scripts.qb. It could also be that you are missing the needed levelmod.flt that should be in data/miles folder, or maybe you don't have visual studio resist package?
If you look at the post by demo he said this:
"Additionally you may require C++ Redistributable 2012 that can be found here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=30679"

As a sidenote I'm working on an update for levelmod, that will include some new levels and some bug fixes and an auto update feature.

Thank you for the info. Can't wait for a new update! You guys have already done a amazing job.
i did install the C++ Red 2012. i will try running the repair on it. I have installed the mod twice, and I used the patch on it. Maybe I will try and find a alt download, and maybe that might work

When the game crash you will have the options to click on an arrow to get details, it will look something like this:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Skate3.exe
Application Version: 0.1.0.1
Application Timestamp: 3cacf31a
Fault Module Name: Skate3.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.1.0.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 3cacf31a
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000c8223
I need the Fault Module Name, Exception Code and Exception Offset. With this information I can see in what module you are crashing, Skate3.exe, or Levelmod.flt and @ what location, ie what function is causing it to crash.
With the new update I can get even more information, I will release it by the end of this week.

Pinky can you do like I said in this post ^

Pinky thps3
07-08-2020, 14:21

Magic Bum
| Website
ohh I understand

another thing
my pc is currently complete shit

i can't install many programs, my pc gets .dll errors

As soon as I got my pc, I will try again my opinion on how everything behaves

you're a pro, vadru ♥

PoWerFuQ
07-09-2020, 23:20

Wannabe

I have installed all the updates and such. Only big problem I find is College. It crashes when I try and load it. I would give you the error code, but I dont get one. The game just shuts down. Just wanted to let you know. I am a big fan of the College level.

In London, the Bounce wall works! I was so stoked about that. If you jump over the bridge, you will hit a bounce wall that will shoot you back over the bridge. Super fun. Harder to do in THPS3, but it works. Glad that was there

Pinky thps3
07-09-2020, 23:25

Magic Bum
| Website
(07-21-2018 10:47)Demo Wrote:  found older version of college that works
goes to data\levels_th4: http://www.mediafire.com/file/t5kvdunwq5fe6hd/Sch.7z
goes to data\images\load: http://www.mediafire.com/view/1r5trnmco7...h4_col.png

look this

i use this colleges map

PoWerFuQ
07-11-2020, 22:29

Wannabe

Something super strange. When i try and play LA in career mode, it trys to make it a Contest?? So i cant beat it and get my trick slot from it. LMAO, so any skater I I try and beat the game with, will not have all the trick slots.
I am guessing this is a side effect from the Level Mod??? Anyone else have this problem?

Pinky thps3
07-12-2020, 00:20

Magic Bum
| Website
idk
i never really play career mode
only when i reinstalled thp3 Xd
but then I put lvl mod and already
only online mode for me