Buffed tricks allowed?

Faith
08-30-2015, 13:14

Tony Himself

Seems like the problem is solved. It is also alot about the timing. Few weeks back me and owni were trying to land tailwhip special on rail. Using fasttricks though. With the right timing and speed you can actually accomplish that. Alot of people would consider it hax cus they never seen something like that before.
It is very common and I see it all the time.. that people say that someone is lying and that he is using hax when something is not familiar to them.
People are narrow minded.. It is also defence mechanism to protect one's own ego. I CANT DO THAT SO IT MUST BE CHEAT. no. you can but you are just not willing to see an other perspective. Don't worry its human to think like that.
Quote this message in a reply

Dav23cm
09-01-2015, 15:15

900'er.
| Website
(08-30-2015 13:14)Faith Wrote:  Seems like the problem is solved. It is also alot about the timing. Few weeks back me and owni were trying to land tailwhip special on rail. Using fasttricks though. With the right timing and speed you can actually accomplish that. Alot of people would consider it hax cus they never seen something like that before.
It is very common and I see it all the time.. that people say that someone is lying and that he is using hax when something is not familiar to them.
People are narrow minded.. It is also defence mechanism to protect one's own ego. I CANT DO THAT SO IT MUST BE CHEAT. no. you can but you are just not willing to see an other perspective. Don't worry its human to think like that.

Faithz0r you know i really admire you but these posts really upset me
how can a pro player like you say this BULLSHIT!!!
coome on faith it ain't like that and you know it...
i probably you should answer to that stupid post but i aint gonna do it..
Just no bro dont do it.......

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

Faith
09-01-2015, 15:25

Tony Himself

You know we have our different opinions about it. Leave it be. Respect it and move on.

imnofun
09-02-2015, 06:05

Proskater

(09-01-2015 15:25)Faith Wrote:  You know we have our different opinions about it. Leave it be. Respect it and move on.

Hitler had an opinion..

^ totally irrelevant argument Xd

it's narkotic, but with an x.

Faith
09-02-2015, 14:04

Tony Himself

Thanks nark. I respect your totally irrelevant argument. Thnx for wasting my time. Xd

Dav23cm
09-02-2015, 17:35

900'er.
| Website

nark you're an ignorant... how can you talk about H he was the best thing ever happened
to this world .... but what did they do??? they treat him like shit this world didn't dersve
such a genius like him... R.I.P Crying

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

imnofun
09-02-2015, 18:52

Proskater

Hitler didn't really respect much arguments and opinions, and guess what now? He is in like almost every history book!
And come on, who doesn't want to go down in history? Laugh

__
Ofcrouse, let's hope Dav is joking, we can't be sure

it's narkotic, but with an x.

stof
09-04-2015, 13:09

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
This H mf is still alive crashing our servers in his f-ing bunker

spammmmmmm