KOTH AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!

KnOizx
08-22-2015, 06:58

Skater

(08-20-2015 22:46)wild786 Wrote:  dav you're a noob and u know it, but u keep tryina fake it till ya make it GOOD LUCK
Cheaters should be in silence
Quote this message in a reply

imnofun
08-22-2015, 12:54

Proskater

@shin
Dav accepted your challenge. Anyway, I don't see why you just wouldn't cap it now, upload it to youtube and unhide when Dav capped his one. Dav plays almost on daily basis so I think he would manage to cap by tomorrow.

@others
Can't find the terms and conditions, but I assume there would be a rule against incitement to hatred? Because quite frankly, all you do achieve with this "everybody hacks" rubbish is that.

it's narkotic, but with an x.

shin
08-22-2015, 12:58

old.
| Website
ye, but he wanted to choose a level Wink

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

imnofun
08-22-2015, 14:30 (This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 14:31 by imnofun.)

Proskater

(08-22-2015 12:58)shin Wrote:  ye, but he wanted to choose a level Wink

Ah, now I see Tongue it will be SI if not mistaken, but it will be better if he confirms this Xd

Dav23cm
08-22-2015, 20:23 (This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 20:26 by Dav23cm.)

900'er.
| Website
(08-21-2015 08:30)shin Wrote:  no problem. It's not gonna be 1st try as I can't play online. Can't join any server. So cap your best improv you can Wink

so Pick the level and cap 2mins. Deadline: 24th August? cause I can't cap 25th August- 1st September. Unless you wanna longer deadline then i'm ok ;]
idc about the date its fine whenever you want
and loser will leave the forum forever. Deal?D:
I'm not agree with this part because people are not gonna say that my run is better even if i do a perfect one.... since most of them are haters...
People will vote whose improv was better ;]
people can vote but you're the only one who needs to leaarn a lesson in here

(08-22-2015 14:30)imnofun Wrote:  
(08-22-2015 12:58)shin Wrote:  ye, but he wanted to choose a level Wink

Ah, now I see Tongue it will be SI if not mistaken, but it will be better if he confirms this Xd

indeed Narkito if we do that the improv would be in si Tongue

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

shin
08-23-2015, 07:14 (This post was last modified: 08-23-2015 08:40 by shin.)

old.
| Website
hahaa you are funny. You say i need a lesson but you are afraid to play on other levels. Thats why you said you have to pick a level. And when you picked it of course you had to choose a level where improv is for some reasons limited. But ok. We can play on Skater Island. It won't be a problem cause you know nothing about improv Wink

I hope you know what is a difference between improv and nm with planned style line. Because your run will be really similiar to that. You can't improv and you know it. Thats why we play on SI ;]

Deadline 10th September. (Because I have really busy days soon what I mentioned before. ) We cap 2 mins run.

Good luck Wink

Dav23cm
08-23-2015, 19:59

900'er.
| Website
(08-23-2015 07:14)shin Wrote:  hahaa you are funny. You say i need a lesson but you are afraid to play on other levels. Thats why you said you have to pick a level. And when you picked it of course you had to choose a level where improv is for some reasons limited. But ok. We can play on Skater Island. It won't be a problem cause you know nothing about improv Wink

I hope you know what is a difference between improv and nm with planned style line. Because your run will be really similiar to that. You can't improv and you know it. Thats why we play on SI ;]

Deadline 10th September. (Because I have really busy days soon what I mentioned before. ) We cap 2 mins run.

Good luck Wink

ohhhh man... you only talk bullshit......
I'm choosing Si cuz you are the one who challenged me, And when you challenge someone you should let it pick the map!
Where the fuck are your manners!!!!¿ Anyway.... After i beat ya, You can ask for rematch
There's when you get to pick the map
Just plz don't choose ap i hate that map..
ehm... about the time.... i really hate the time we should do it without time
just a free improv with no time you can decide when to start and when to finish
it should be your own decision ....
I think a nice imrpovisation take between 1:00 and 1:40 thats why i hate time..
about the date... ehm... i'm fine with september 10th ill have my vid uploaded by this day
hope you don't change it anymore....

shin
08-24-2015, 07:14

old.
| Website
lol about time. Let's make 1 minute + extra time then or just don't waste my time. Only you believe you can win this challenge. So you accept time or We won't play anything as you are afraid to cap anything longer than 1.5 minutes because you can 't plan longer run. Let me guess.. balance?Laugh is it gonna be mostly nm on rails?Laugh

imnofun
08-24-2015, 10:31

Proskater

(08-24-2015 07:14)shin Wrote:  lol about time. Let's make 1 minute + extra time then or just don't waste my time. Only you believe you can win this challenge. So you accept time or We won't play anything as you are afraid to cap anything longer than 1.5 minutes because you can 't plan longer run. Let me guess.. balance?Laugh is it gonna be mostly nm on rails?Laugh

He is going to cap 3-4 xtc Laugh

Dav23cm
08-24-2015, 16:53

900'er.
| Website
(08-24-2015 07:14)shin Wrote:  lol about time. Let's make 1 minute + extra time then or just don't waste my time. Only you believe you can win this challenge. So you accept time or We won't play anything as you are afraid to cap anything longer than 1.5 minutes because you can 't plan longer run. Let me guess.. balance?Laugh is it gonna be mostly nm on rails?Laugh

Fine i guess i can do it with time i dont like it tho but whatever im a nice guy Tongue im totally sure im gonna win i dont care what haters think
the fact is what i think and BBC always win sorry shin
i doubt you can beat Kaoz in first place However
There's one person on this game who can defeat me and his name is Faith.