Buffed tricks allowed?

Lyst
08-20-2015, 12:55

Administrator
| Website
I use fasttricks indeed and slapfix (because we don't have 64kbit internet anymore). Anyway, there is a difference between 1.2 fasttricks and 1.3 fasttricks, because the one in 1.3 doesn't decrease the score on tricks when you use them a lot (similar to Freeskate). I'm using 1.2 airtricks.qb for that reason. This does allow me to do double kickflip or kickflip to indy in an ollie, but those tricks have the same score as a mediocre grab trick, which you can do without fast tricks as well.

So the difference is that you have like 8 more tricks from ollie that give similar scores as a mediocre grab, which might help you if the game takes really long and all your scores have dropped. But to be honest, I have never really thought about any of this before this topic. I just spam random tricks to get special and getting special late game takes a while for me as well. If you want to do it correctly you should always switch to fakie before you do a trick. But come on, I don't believe CZ and CTF games get decided on these small things. I doubt any of you even switch to fakie to get more special at all or remember how much times you used each trick in order to get special in the most optimal way.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

Faith
08-20-2015, 13:56

Tony Himself

I use fakie. and I dont exactly count it.. But you just remember certain tricks which you use many times in a game. When you notice you special bar is not going up fast you just switch to another trick. I only get problems with special in ctf games which take over 20 minutes. But then still.. there are moments in the game where you can switch team and bam special is back.

Pinky thps3
08-20-2015, 14:10

Magic Bum
| Website
faith
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xd

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

Pinky thps3
08-23-2015, 23:34

Magic Bum
| Website
(08-20-2015 09:29)shin Wrote:  Anyway, is there any player who don't use anything like me?

you must learn to know when to close the mouth

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

Shizz
08-24-2015, 06:53

It's Rodney!

Old n boring

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

plum
08-24-2015, 07:24

Tony Himself
| Website
(08-20-2015 13:56)Faith Wrote:  I use fakie. and I dont exactly count it.. But you just remember certain tricks which you use many times in a game. When you notice you special bar is not going up fast you just switch to another trick. I only get problems with special in ctf games which take over 20 minutes. But then still.. there are moments in the game where you can switch team and bam special is back.

Yip, the problem with special bar is only during long ctf games and mostly on wide and flat levels like rio without many gaps. In ap it isn't really issue for me as I use gaps to fill special bar. I guess players can gain some more serious advantage in games like graf or ta, but I never really felt being in disadvantage while playing graf and ta against players using fast tricks. Maybe in more competitive playing the tiny advantage can matter. In casual gaming it makes little difference and certainly doesn't spoil the fun.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Dav23cm
08-24-2015, 16:58

900'er.
| Website
(08-24-2015 06:53)Shizz Wrote:  Old n boring

hahahahahahahha Right on Shizz! I'm starting to like ya boy Tongue

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

shin
08-24-2015, 17:25

old.
| Website
(08-23-2015 23:34)Pinky thps3 Wrote:  
(08-20-2015 09:29)shin Wrote:  Anyway, is there any player who don't use anything like me?

you must learn to know when to close the mouth

and what exaclty are you talking about ? Wink Paris or what? because I don't get it. or maybe BW manual fix which is fixed with level mode? (I guess Laugh)

I don't use fast tricks if you meant that.

Explain me please Wink

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Pinky thps3
08-24-2015, 18:23

Magic Bum
| Website
you stand as a prostitute
raise your buttocks and say:
"Anyway, is there any player who don't use anything like me?"

and in the last video you can see your fast tricks

before opening your mouth