SicK Having FUN in ALCATRAZ THPS3

CrY2k8
08-21-2020, 16:23 (This post was last modified: 08-21-2020 16:25 by CrY2k8.)

Topic says it:
https://youtu.be/hZqtyjMNPeQ

Begins the serie of me doing 2 min provs in thps3 warming up before thps1+2. Just to shake some rust off. Prolly will cap thps1 and thps2 maps from now on.

EnjoyTt1 or DONTThumbdown.
Quote this message in a reply

shin
08-21-2020, 17:11

old.
| Website
serie with planned movements? good luck

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Dav23cm
08-21-2020, 18:20

900'er.
| Website
pretty normal run imo you and shin are pretty much alike no difficulty whatsoever...
btw i disagree with the planned movements.

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

CrY2k8
08-21-2020, 19:29 (This post was last modified: 08-21-2020 19:48 by CrY2k8.)

You agree with him because you are at same level Original Very very far away from where i am at. What even looks planned to you there ? Sorry i am just that good Original I know it hurts Original Oh btw noob shin nothing about spinkeys now:? Some1 got rekt Original
BTW i know that bonk was super elite, I dont plan those i just go for it Original If u watch careful u will see i tried 3-4 bonks in this run alone 1 worked. There is nothing about planning with it. Stay jealous shin Original I enjoy it more and more Laugh

Now for real i am very thankful for that complement shin. A prov player whos run was called planned can be nothing but happy about it. It is same like when ppl say i look i am on steroids eventho i took nothing my entire life just 16years of gym dedication Original Thank you if it looked planned it means it was very good prov Original

Dav you are an idiot. You know nothing about this game and you call the 900s on floor and same bonk 20times in 2min a prov. You think playing like me is not difficult ? Bravo Original You also said u are the best ctf player and got 5-0d without being even close to 1 cap.

shin
08-21-2020, 19:53

old.
| Website
jealous? you remind me myself when I've tried to learn improv and too many bonks was one of my biggest mistakes in my runs. I finally have noticed that it sucks because it's an improv. Improv is not about to trying to make cool moves for purpose to make my run looking better. This is what you do here.

Alcatraz is a big map and you just go around in same spots. Roofs, trying to make few bonks and trying to make twice same bug. Is it improv? or just a try to join few "cool" moves in your run? that's why I called it planned.
It just again pretty average run. I even laughed when you tried to join your tricks once. It was pretty funny combination at 0.53 and fixing your jump with arrows. I hope you didn't break your arm during making it.

what bonk you call as "elite"?

this video is elite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7fw6SZ-gqY

not your bonk which worked after few tries

CrY2k8
08-22-2020, 07:11 (This post was last modified: 08-22-2020 08:34 by CrY2k8.)

(08-21-2020 19:53)shin Wrote:  not your bonk which worked after few tries

Pretty sure it worked 1st time or did i try it few times in that run there :? Do u really think i recap whole run to hit a bonk in the middle of it after 1 min :? Sad. Your vid as example of elite makes me laugh tho Lol The oldest easiest bonk in AP done 10times in row IMPRESSIVE SHIN U getting there! Wow you actually missed it so many times in that small little line you use there Xd

(08-21-2020 19:53)shin Wrote:  jealous? you remind me myself when I've tried to learn improv and too many bonks was one of my biggest mistakes in my runs. I finally have noticed that it sucks because it's an improv. Improv is not about to trying to make cool moves for purpose to make my run looking better. This is what you do here.

I try too many bonks? There is ONE (1) in whole freaking run haha. Trying things in prov run is esential. Some will work some won't it is improvising. I know your way of improv which is more like style runs not improv, sorry.

"Alcatraz is a big map and you just go around in same spots. Roofs, trying to make few bonks and trying to make twice same bug. Is it improv? or just a try to join few "cool" moves in your run? that's why I called it planned."

Dont you think that i would actually use more of map if i planned a run :? You appear more and more stupid as those convos goes. It is improv i go where it puts me it is hard to explain to some1 like you. Lets put it this way if i planned it. It would cover way more of map and WAYYYY more cool moves. WAYYY MORE. I started improv cuz i am against all the planing, against all the lines and against all the transfers. They are just not fun to me anymore( were fun when i played thps 2 demo and made polish record in year 2000 just too easy even for 12 y/o SicK Laugh) I do whats fun and thats definitely not PLANING. TY cya get rekt bye.

Aha also idiots if u mean 0:38 and 2:00 and u think it looked cool you are retarded Laugh I obv wanted to try and reach the rail up there and it just didnt work. Since i didnt PLAN IT i wasnt sure if i can reach it. I tried it, didnt happen so i failed. Dont look at it as a cool move it is just a freaking fail. Since you know nothing it is so hard to explain to you Laugh

Your elite bonks are hard BTW https://youtu.be/eSr0RGTqen0

Even in that short shit I see your spin keys are lacking a lot Original Work on it. Not spining trix looks weak as fuk. Can be used properly sometimes but not in your case Original 0:08 varial looks like in slow motion btw Xd

To sum it up. I get it for players not being even close to my improv level things i do might look planned. I am sorry it takes a lot of work to be as good as i am + a talent to games i always had. Some of you wont get there even with 20-30 years of play some would get there as quick(top 0.001% of population maybe) as me. Talent is important i am pty much elite in every game i play and thps i just played a lot. None of you will get close to that level and it is ok u might be better at cooking or dancing or smthing. Thats life it isnt fair get over it.

Those posts goes too long and i dont think i can achieve anything with it as you are just too dumb to understand. Also you are full of shit which proved in your older posts. This is pointless you are just another 1 little bug to get smashed. I heard you even lied that i didnt want to play ctf tour with you when u asked me Laugh ow shin why so many lies WHY all u do is lie!? WHY!?

shin
08-22-2020, 09:14

old.
| Website
ye my bad. It worked 1st time but after you tried to make other bonks and of course it didn't work. So it wasn't only 1 bonk. It was at least 3 tries. 1 worked. Why did you try it? answer yourself. You are just too much focused to make your run looks cool that you are lack of any other aspects. Everyone on alcatraz like in suburbia tries to jump on roofs in their runs. You were too much focused on one area that you forgot to really improv. And you tell you go there where it puts you? funny it always puts you in the same areas where you tries same things. Probably 90% of your runs would look very similair, with same "cool moves" if I wouldn't tell you about it. Not to mention your runs are really straightforward. I know I am not a master with it either because I'm mainly focused on style and with many tricks and different combinations it's just harder at thps3 to be more unlinear but you beat me so much at that point.

About bonks:
Every bonk in thps3 works same. There are only few spots where it's a little harder. And do you really compare such a small 10secs video with 2 bonks to 1.5mins video with 11-12 bonks? I'm pretty sure you tried to cap longer run but you noticed it's not as easy but clearly possible to make after few tries. Of course it's nothing spectacular and I miss few bonks (6-7) but still I was able to handle my combo and make few more working bonks. It's still much better than your "elite" bonk at alcatraz which clearly anyone can make. Personally my favourite bonk ever was from my "last dance" video at warehouse.

About your bug:
that's funny. Because I actually knew that spot and sometimes it was part of my improv. It's just a thing which I don't know how it's called but in Thug Pro people use similair things in their videos a lot of time. So even if you tried to jump on rail that means you don't feel a map and actually it was against your "i go where it puts me it ".

About spins:
do you really talk about my spin? or you are just lack of arguments and you try to use some arguments which were against you? I know I am not a perfect player because no one is and I have my leaks in my runs but spins and tricks combinations? do you really talk about that I didn't spin varial in that video? haha. Actually part of my style is that often I don't spin 2nd or 3rd tricks when I make some combinations. Why? because I found out it's really cool and it looks much better not spinned. Of course i'm not an inventor of that move because it's pretty normal stuff from many years but to make it clear: every decent improv player make it for purpose.

I see you again call people the idiots. You know, I have a rule in my life as I am a mature guy nowadays and ff someone can't handle his emotions and start to insult people I am off from a conversation. It's like talking with a kid which don't have arguments, starts to insult people and uses same arguments which were against him like "varial in slowmotion". Really?
Learn to play and maybe someday you won't leave discord servers because people noticed you are not a great player and started to talk about your skills.

"I heard you even lied that i didnt want to play ctf tour with you when u asked me "

What? I'm curious who told you that. Of course you wanted. But you were too lazy to install thps3 when I gave you an offer to play. Of course I didn't know if I will able to play but after you wanted to sign up when we both weren't so sure about playing (cause you didn't know if your thps3 will work) I have decided I won't waste my time on you and I wanted to be fair to Lyst. Signing up and not playing is not my style. (maybe once I fucked up). But it only proves how small man without rules you are.

CrY2k8
08-22-2020, 10:30 (This post was last modified: 08-22-2020 10:56 by CrY2k8.)

(08-22-2020 09:14)shin Wrote:  ye my bad. It worked 1st time but after you tried to make other bonks and of course it didn't work. So it wasn't only 1 bonk. It was at least 3 tries. 1 worked. Why did you try it? answer yourself. You are just too much focused to make your run looks cool that you are lack of any other aspects. Everyone on alcatraz like in suburbia tries to jump on roofs in their runs. You were too much focused on one area that you forgot to really improv. And you tell you go there where it puts you? funny it always puts you in the same areas where you tries same things. Probably 90% of your runs would look very similair, with same "cool moves" if I wouldn't tell you about it. Not to mention your runs are really straightforward. I know I am not a master with it either because I'm mainly focused on style and with many tricks and different combinations it's just harder at thps3 to be more unlinear but you beat me so much at that point.

About bonks:
Every bonk in thps3 works same. There are only few spots where it's a little harder. And do you really compare such a small 10secs video with 2 bonks to 1.5mins video with 11-12 bonks? I'm pretty sure you tried to cap longer run but you noticed it's not as easy but clearly possible to make after few tries. Of course it's nothing spectacular and I miss few bonks (6-7) but still I was able to handle my combo and make few more working bonks. It's still much better than your "elite" bonk at alcatraz which clearly anyone can make. Personally my favourite bonk ever was from my "last dance" video at warehouse.

About your bug:
that's funny. Because I actually knew that spot and sometimes it was part of my improv. It's just a thing which I don't know how it's called but in Thug Pro people use similair things in their videos a lot of time. So even if you tried to jump on rail that means you don't feel a map and actually it was against your "i go where it puts me it ".

About spins:
do you really talk about my spin? or you are just lack of arguments and you try to use some arguments which were against you? I know I am not a perfect player because no one is and I have my leaks in my runs but spins and tricks combinations? do you really talk about that I didn't spin varial in that video? haha. Actually part of my style is that often I don't spin 2nd or 3rd tricks when I make some combinations. Why? because I found out it's really cool and it looks much better not spinned. Of course i'm not an inventor of that move because it's pretty normal stuff from many years but to make it clear: every decent improv player make it for purpose.

I see you again call people the idiots. You know, I have a rule in my life as I am a mature guy nowadays and ff someone can't handle his emotions and start to insult people I am off from a conversation. It's like talking with a kid which don't have arguments, starts to insult people and uses same arguments which were against him like "varial in slowmotion". Really?
Learn to play and maybe someday you won't leave discord servers because people noticed you are not a great player and started to talk about your skills.

"I heard you even lied that i didnt want to play ctf tour with you when u asked me "

What? I'm curious who told you that. Of course you wanted. But you were too lazy to install thps3 when I gave you an offer to play. Of course I didn't know if I will able to play but after you wanted to sign up when we both weren't so sure about playing (cause you didn't know if your thps3 will work) I have decided I won't waste my time on you and I wanted to be fair to Lyst. Signing up and not playing is not my style. (maybe once I fucked up). But it only proves how small man without rules you are.

Ow poor shin got called an idiot while writing idiotic posts, spewing his lies left right and center. Cant i call u a liar when u lie? or idiot when u are :? sorry then wont do it no more. You are way too delicate for that Original Btw only 147 more posts and u there ! Don't start argue with ones u can't handle. Keep telling those 18-22 y/o kids your rights. None of that works on me n00b.

U gave me offer WOOO u then decided to not waste time on me WOOO damn you sound like a boss shin. U sound like a big man. Sadly in a real world it doenst work like that Original To conversation proving u are a liar idk why posting it would be such a big deal it was pure thps3 conversation. I ve others with shin that i would never post. Some things u are allowed to show without breaking any rules of being ok. Why would that coversation which was purely about ctf tournament was not allowed to be shown here IDK.

Lyst
08-22-2020, 12:46

Administrator
| Website
Because this has nothing to do with video critiques or a normal discussion. This is just two ego's clashing. C3 is not the platform for that. So any post from now on that doesn't have a normal respectful tone is removed and the poster will get a warning.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

CrY2k8
08-22-2020, 13:07 (This post was last modified: 08-22-2020 13:07 by CrY2k8.)

I am sorry i just wanted to get 100 views on my topics :/ It kind of worked. I deserve a ban but pls dont ban me i will be a good boy from now on! Thumbup