TH3 via tunngle

Dav23cm
07-22-2017, 18:01 (This post was last modified: 07-22-2017 18:02 by Dav23cm.)

900'er.
| Website
[Image: 1C0VcJE.png]

Sohn and i been playing with tunngle since openspy is a useless piece of crap
If anyone wants to get her ass kick just download tunngle and pm me

What is tunngle and how to get it?

https://www.tunngle.net/en/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8URqeVBC2g8&t=119s

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart
Quote this message in a reply

wild786
07-23-2017, 11:48

w!Ld

What exactly happened to openspy? Used to work decently

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

ENunn
08-08-2017, 23:28

An Autistic Fuck
| Website
Openspy is still working but some people, like DaV, have issues. Basically him and some other people can't see any servers at all even when someone is hosting. He's had this issue for well over a year now. I used to have this problem for a long time but out of nowhere it just started to work. Don't know what's causing the issue, I'm thinking it might be because the Tunngle network adapter is conflicting with THPS3's network thing.

I think you should try disabling the Tunngle adapter DaV. If it doesn't work then idk what to do.

Hope you get it fixed soon man.

what

Dav23cm
08-09-2017, 04:23

900'er.
| Website
(08-08-2017 23:28)ENunn Wrote:  Openspy is still working but some people, like DaV, have issues. Basically him and some other people can't see any servers at all even when someone is hosting. He's had this issue for well over a year now. I used to have this problem for a long time but out of nowhere it just started to work. Don't know what's causing the issue, I'm thinking it might be because the Tunngle network adapter is conflicting with THPS3's network thing.

I think you should try disabling the Tunngle adapter DaV. If it doesn't work then idk what to do.

Hope you get it fixed soon man.

i think im banned from OS :'(

wild786
08-10-2017, 05:48

w!Ld

Nah enunn is right. It'll most likely work if you disable the tunngle adapter. I remember I had the same issue a long time ago when GameSpy went down temporarily and we were using hamachi (similar to tunngle) to play and when GameSpy was back online I couldn't see any servers when I connected normally. The culprit was the hamachi lan adapter. I suspect it's the same issue you have now with tunngle.

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Lyst
08-10-2017, 11:44

Administrator
| Website
(08-10-2017 05:48)wild786 Wrote:  Nah enunn is right. It'll most likely work if you disable the tunngle adapter. I remember I had the same issue a long time ago when GameSpy went down temporarily and we were using hamachi (similar to tunngle) to play and when GameSpy was back online I couldn't see any servers when I connected normally. The culprit was the hamachi lan adapter. I suspect it's the same issue you have now with tunngle.

This

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Dav23cm
08-10-2017, 19:32

900'er.
| Website
(08-10-2017 05:48)wild786 Wrote:  Nah enunn is right. It'll most likely work if you disable the tunngle adapter. I remember I had the same issue a long time ago when GameSpy went down temporarily and we were using hamachi (similar to tunngle) to play and when GameSpy was back online I couldn't see any servers when I connected normally. The culprit was the hamachi lan adapter. I suspect it's the same issue you have now with tunngle.

i didnt even even have tunngle when that happened
i fucking installed windows once again...
however... sohn already tried that...
i messaged the stupid losers who run OS and they ignored me...
ive tried everything....
im pretty sure im banned...

Shizz
08-11-2017, 09:18

It's Rodney!

Well I don't see any servers either, and I don't have tunngle or hamachi..
Or maybe I'm just online on the wrong moments lol

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Demo
08-11-2017, 16:25

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
noone plays it what would you expect. at least player list works fine, so if you don't see anyone else there - there's noone there. wow.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Shizz
08-12-2017, 08:28

It's Rodney!

Haha not sure why u have to act like a douchebag now

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.