Improve you prov (3rd edition)!!- 1st week

Ownish
11-26-2015, 21:09 (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 21:13 by Ownish.)

2 EZ 4 OWNI

(11-25-2015 18:45)Lyst Wrote:  Alcatraz might be a newer level, but in fact it's pretty much impossible to improv the way you define it, as you've been playing this game for so long that you've pretty much went in every direction from every rail, ramp, kicker etc. before. The move you will do will therefore most likely be something you have done in the past. The only true improvisationals are those that are held in levels that you've never played before. I define planning more as skating a certain line or combining certain lines, that you knew you were going to do before you started the improv. Bonking a random rail in LA, because you know you can bonk it and it looks nice is not really planning. Funny fact, I accidentally bonked the lever box in Canada (back in one of the earlier prov tours), I didn't even know that was possible lol and people blamed me for planning that run, because I made some lucky bonk. Xd

As far as I know, you didn't have to submit your first run, so this run seems completely viable to me.

Thank you

(11-26-2015 17:12)shin Wrote:  Of course you can find similair situations in my videos but problem is that I don't really think about those things while playing and they dont last more than 2-3 secs. Plus Ownish doesn't have any style" and This is why we boost your ego Ownish ? Wink

Thats the dumbest argument I heard this year. (And I heard a lot) You're just assuming I think about those moves. If its like that, then I also think you're thinking about those things in your similar situations. Also, believe it or not, but you were one of the many people who told me I had a good style (not that I care that much, but since you brought it up its ok Wink). Just saying. take a look at your own vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uW9-4b_aO0

Your videos are one of the most boring improvs. Your speed is really bad and you're just always going straight. I can predict almost all your moves in every video tbh. Style is really the only thing you might have, since you just focus your tricks and not your trickobjects. Atleast I happened to do the same move in 2 videos. You on the other hand, did the same shit in 1 video Laugh
If my style is so bad and yours so great, why didn't you have the guts to duel me after your last tour? You said you would play against the winner but I know you just didn't want to risk your ''cred'' after I'd beat you. I'm pretty sure i'd win anyway. no hard feelings.

I understand it hurts your feelings when other people think im one of the best, or maybe the best, especially if you feel like that spot belongs to you, but ''arguing'' for ''fun'' isn't going to change other peoples opinions.

You guys boosting my ego? please. I posted 1 short comment and I made this whole topic go about me. Obviously you find me interesting enough to talk about for a couple of pages long so yeah, thank you Worship

The main problem here is you thinking you understand every aspect of improv or maybe even th3, better than anyone else. While according to your own improv vids, it seems like you dont understand anything more (maybe even less) than anyone else. Therefore you need, as opposed to me, a debooster for your ego.

oh yeah, please dont make any ''article'' regarding improv. We don't want the fresh new players to make boring vids of them going slow and doing random grabtricks followed by a kickflip on every ramp and then call it improv. I still have faith in them.
Quote this message in a reply

shin
11-26-2015, 22:29 (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 22:32 by shin.)

old.
| Website
I don't need to look to my video to say that this improv on alcatraz is my worst improv ever. Maybe 1st try on Kona was worse. so I don't need to discuss about my video because I know it was bad ;] I count only improvs from last years.

You say my videos are most of the borings videos. That's funny because Ppl actually respect my videos for many reasons. First of all. No fast tricks. So don't even try to compare your provs because I play on clean thps3. You don't. Im not even sure if your MKO clan use only fast tricks because its not the first time when I see players from your clan have a great speed. Today again i was discussing it with Rev. We were talking about some mystery scripts he heard about. Tell me how it is that every Mko clan member have similair "style"? and everyone who isn't in MKO can't even be close to that. Only guys from your clan never lose the speed, make same similair moves all the time and land things which I can't on my clean thps3. Even Faith who plays a lot can't repeat many things which you do. Its hard to disccuss with MKO guys when its not a first time when I hear you can use something. Rev tested some things with AK off and he couldnt do what you guys do while playing. Like making specials in some spots which you can land and he couldn't. Generally I rely on his opinion in this topic because I have same doubts too. But this is a thing I need to check myself to prove that Im right or Im a totally wrong.

2nd thing which people respect in my videos is a good flow. Do you even know why my provs in some points are linear? Probably you don't because you guys click random buttons without joining tricks, without making full spins. You guys only focus on changing direction, jumping on some elements and make specials. Plus you never control your special grind. It looks bad and for me looks like totally big mess what i mentioned many times. Its not an improv, because Improv should be joined with some tricks and spinned in a good way with full spins. Don't forget its a skate game even if its not close to real skating. That's what you can't do and you never will. Because you rely only on speed. I play much diferently than you. Maybe for you its boring because Im slower, but you don't understand that my game is much more complicated than yours.

I can talk like that all day and say why you don't understand what improv really is. Saying that what I do is making slow videos with jumping on ramps and making grab+Flip to make a combination is really poor. Fact is that I do it but this is one of many elements of my style. At least I can join some tricks without fast tricks in a good way. and whats more important: with a good flow and full spinned. Plus they are not random grabtricks. Ive spend too much time working on some things which once again: you will never understand.

saying that im afraid playing vs you is next funny thing. Didnt you notice that I say things like that all the time? For example vs Dav. Do you think I really wanted to cap improv vs him? I would never do that because Im just too lazy and I make some things just for fun. Like saying that I will cap a video for improv tourney. Probably I won't for one simple reason: Ive stopped to play thps3. Of course sometimes I visit thps3 from time to time but capping a video is not my thing. I have better things to do. I capped my last video 2.5 years ago and Im done with it. so No. Im not afraid playing vs you and losing because I dont really care about it. Its only a game. and for your info Ive never won an Improv tourney. I always fucked up final match. But in most of the tourneys I was in finals or semis. Plus I think I inspired many ppl who tried to play in different way. Like Faith, Spilit or Rev. You know why? Because I don't play like new schools who rely his "skills" on speed, "flying" and making fancy, cool moves. I prefer "old school" style of playing and what I can say that Im pretty good with that.

and last thing. You say that I think I understand this game better than anyone else. Fact is that its some kind of truth. Not because Im a good or bad improv player. This is not a thing which I will judge. Problem is who heard about you? ye I know it looks like "big ego talking" but did you ever think why i have many friends in thug community? and why Ive got proposition to be in flo? Probably because Im bad, right? Wink or maybe these guys saw something what you will never see? Its not a coincidence that best players in improv play other th games. I had many discussions about improv, style with really good players like for example Konek or Soom (who actually was my mentor and know this game from beggining).

TH world and perception of improv changed a lot in last years. In past players used to spend much more time on ground. Now players spend more time in air doing all the time cool moves without even caring about their style or tricks usage. It has a big influence on their speed. Runs are faster, in some points better to watch but if you really like to watch fast runs then go to watch NFS videos. Ppl forget about one big important aspect. Its a skate game. so If its a skate game We should focus on tricks aspect and next work on speed, flow, level usage etc. But what ppl do? They forget about tricks at all and do all the time cool moves who are joined with spending many seconds in air in their runs. For me its totally boring and I will never play like that.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Pinky thps3
11-26-2015, 22:51

Magic Bum
| Website
this is already a ridiculous discussion
.-.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

Faith
11-26-2015, 22:58

Tony Himself

Can't wait for carnival

shin
11-26-2015, 23:03 (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 23:05 by shin.)

old.
| Website
(11-26-2015 22:51)Pinky thps3 Wrote:  this is already a ridiculous discussion
.-.

ye it is. always same story Wink Old school style vs new school "style" Wink

(11-26-2015 22:58)Faith Wrote:  Can't wait for carnival

in 2016 Wink wait 1.5 months Tongue

ok im out and back on monday. Like always busy weekend. so I will only read and post short comments if I will need to do it Tongue

Pinky thps3
11-26-2015, 23:15

Magic Bum
| Website
I mean
The argument is absurd
some people prefer quick movements, greater alertness to detect where you are and what you can do

other prefer more fluides but not as fast

are styles, both are good

personally, I agree with shin, I do not like the way you improvise in the air
But I also like the quick movements

what I'm getting at is that
It's stupid to fight for styles

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

wild786
11-26-2015, 23:57

w!Ld

(11-26-2015 22:29)shin Wrote:  I don't need to look to my video to say that this improv on alcatraz is my worst improv ever. Maybe 1st try on Kona was worse. so I don't need to discuss about my video because I know it was bad ;] I count only improvs from last years.

You say my videos are most of the borings videos. That's funny because Ppl actually respect my videos for many reasons. First of all. No fast tricks. So don't even try to compare your provs because I play on clean thps3. You don't. Im not even sure if your MKO clan use only fast tricks because its not the first time when I see players from your clan have a great speed. Today again i was discussing it with Rev. We were talking about some mystery scripts he heard about. Tell me how it is that every Mko clan member have similair "style"? and everyone who isn't in MKO can't even be close to that. Only guys from your clan never lose the speed, make same similair moves all the time and land things which I can't on my clean thps3. Even Faith who plays a lot can't repeat many things which you do. Its hard to disccuss with MKO guys when its not a first time when I hear you can use something. Rev tested some things with AK off and he couldnt do what you guys do while playing. Like making specials in some spots which you can land and he couldn't. Generally I rely on his opinion in this topic because I have same doubts too. But this is a thing I need to check myself to prove that Im right or Im a totally wrong.

2nd thing which people respect in my videos is a good flow. Do you even know why my provs in some points are linear? Probably you don't because you guys click random buttons without joining tricks, without making full spins. You guys only focus on changing direction, jumping on some elements and make specials. Plus you never control your special grind. It looks bad and for me looks like totally big mess what i mentioned many times. Its not an improv, because Improv should be joined with some tricks and spinned in a good way with full spins. Don't forget its a skate game even if its not close to real skating. That's what you can't do and you never will. Because you rely only on speed. I play much diferently than you. Maybe for you its boring because Im slower, but you don't understand that my game is much more complicated than yours.

I can talk like that all day and say why you don't understand what improv really is. Saying that what I do is making slow videos with jumping on ramps and making grab+Flip to make a combination is really poor. Fact is that I do it but this is one of many elements of my style. At least I can join some tricks without fast tricks in a good way. and whats more important: with a good flow and full spinned. Plus they are not random grabtricks. Ive spend too much time working on some things which once again: you will never understand.

saying that im afraid playing vs you is next funny thing. Didnt you notice that I say things like that all the time? For example vs Dav. Do you think I really wanted to cap improv vs him? I would never do that because Im just too lazy and I make some things just for fun. Like saying that I will cap a video for improv tourney. Probably I won't for one simple reason: Ive stopped to play thps3. Of course sometimes I visit thps3 from time to time but capping a video is not my thing. I have better things to do. I capped my last video 2.5 years ago and Im done with it. so No. Im not afraid playing vs you and losing because I dont really care about it. Its only a game. and for your info Ive never won an Improv tourney. I always fucked up final match. But in most of the tourneys I was in finals or semis. Plus I think I inspired many ppl who tried to play in different way. Like Faith, Spilit or Rev. You know why? Because I don't play like new schools who rely his "skills" on speed, "flying" and making fancy, cool moves. I prefer "old school" style of playing and what I can say that Im pretty good with that.

and last thing. You say that I think I understand this game better than anyone else. Fact is that its some kind of truth. Not because Im a good or bad improv player. This is not a thing which I will judge. Problem is who heard about you? ye I know it looks like "big ego talking" but did you ever think why i have many friends in thug community? and why Ive got proposition to be in flo? Probably because Im bad, right? Wink or maybe these guys saw something what you will never see? Its not a coincidence that best players in improv play other th games. I had many discussions about improv, style with really good players like for example Konek or Soom (who actually was my mentor and know this game from beggining).

TH world and perception of improv changed a lot in last years. In past players used to spend much more time on ground. Now players spend more time in air doing all the time cool moves without even caring about their style or tricks usage. It has a big influence on their speed. Runs are faster, in some points better to watch but if you really like to watch fast runs then go to watch NFS videos. Ppl forget about one big important aspect. Its a skate game. so If its a skate game We should focus on tricks aspect and next work on speed, flow, level usage etc. But what ppl do? They forget about tricks at all and do all the time cool moves who are joined with spending many seconds in air in their runs. For me its totally boring and I will never play like that.

I don't mind you calling owni a cheater but seriously all mko? You're kidding right and you're bringing thug stuff here into th3 nobody makes big airs on th3 and nobody is flying Closedeyes. Also you aren't the only one who got invited to flo. Crim invited me before when I won a tour against him on thug2 and I declined. You aren't the only one with friends in thug games. Show me from my videos what you and rev think is suspicious. Yes I like speed and unpredictable improv but you're wrong if you think ownis run was fast or unpredictable. Our styles are not same he takes way less risks than me. Don't lump all mko together or are you gonna say bluey and hotdog are cheaters too.

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
11-27-2015, 07:28 (This post was last modified: 11-27-2015 07:28 by shin.)

old.
| Website
this argument about flo was rash and pointless. I know you got invite from flo too but difference between us is that i was never active t2 player. Nevermind.

About calling all MKO cheaters. Well. Blumean's style has changed too.

and no. I don't bring thug stuff but what I tried to do was comparing it and saying how perception of improv has changed. For bad imo.

Anyway I will save your and Ownish's time because I have to work in this weekend so I just dont have time for disccussion. It won't change anything anyway. Because it looks like personal attacks, Not talking about style. so better finish it Wink

Maybe someday I will finally install fast tricks and check some things myself. Then I will be 100 percents sure if Im right or not.

ByeWink

wild786
11-27-2015, 07:45

w!Ld

(11-27-2015 07:28)shin Wrote:  About calling all MKO cheaters. Well. Blumean's style has changed too.

Maybe someday I will finally install fast tricks and check some things myself. Then I will be 100 percents sure if Im right or not.

ByeWink

Not sure what you're implying there about Bluey, but yeah you should check it out yourself. I always thought rev was joking with his "mko scripts" bs but I guess not. Bb

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Azyzzah
11-27-2015, 08:27 (This post was last modified: 11-27-2015 08:38 by Azyzzah.)

Proskater

LOL so now all of the sudden im a cheater Xd
Bro this is the first time ever doing improv and i suck balls at it but already accused of cheating Tongue its like playing ctf with Rev all over again!!

Btw new players like me will adept to the new style rather then that old slow boring style because the new style is so much more appealing and pleasant to look at!