Im getting faked

Azyzzah
09-14-2015, 17:13

Proskater

So today I was playing as luimarco a newly created character just to play under the radar if you know what I mean. Guess who joins the server?
ZYZZ MK0. After talking to him I immidiately noticed the way he talks and responds is like Dav and I can safely assure you that he's been faking me for a while.. I already heard some weird stuff of me saying stuff I never said and being online whilst at the gym. So just to let you guys know. And Dav I know youre really jeaulous of me but try not to show it this hard! It's ok to admire but admire in silence please.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply

imnofun
09-14-2015, 18:45

Proskater

Please post verified pictures with time stamps(a news paper will do) of you while being at the gym so we can confirm it is not you.
Thanks! Laugh

it's narkotic, but with an x.

JeZ0
09-15-2015, 06:14

Tony Himself
| Website
If I were you I wouldn't even be worrying about it mang. Being faked on a game like this in such a small community isn't that big of a deal. If you want to look at it on a brighter side, I'd be taking it as a compliment in a way that others want to be as pro as you Original

Until the end of Time

imnofun
09-15-2015, 11:21 (This post was last modified: 09-15-2015 11:22 by imnofun.)

Proskater

(09-15-2015 06:14)JeZ0 Wrote:  I'd be taking it as a compliment in a way that others want to be as pro as you Original
But most likely it's because of boredom to (cowardly, but not in all cases) irritate, cause annoyance, make other care(at which he succeeded). For some watching these emotions is just plain entertainment, like me, I guess that's why I can't hate Dav. Tongue Ofcourse I prefer it in a more mature way and e.g. not looping the subjects relatives in the game, as some people (here) tempt to talk about eachothers mothers Huh I'm always stunned why they don't talk about their own mother, are they ashamed of her?

it's narkotic, but with an x.

Azyzzah
09-15-2015, 18:46

Proskater

Update: Kush hes also hating on people in your name now. First time I banned a Kush in my server. You suck at faking people dav.

JeZ0
09-20-2015, 00:43

Tony Himself
| Website
(09-15-2015 11:21)imnofun Wrote:  
(09-15-2015 06:14)JeZ0 Wrote:  I'd be taking it as a compliment in a way that others want to be as pro as you Original
But most likely it's because of boredom to (cowardly, but not in all cases) irritate, cause annoyance, make other care(at which he succeeded). For some watching these emotions is just plain entertainment, like me, I guess that's why I can't hate Dav. Tongue Ofcourse I prefer it in a more mature way and e.g. not looping the subjects relatives in the game, as some people (here) tempt to talk about eachothers mothers Huh I'm always stunned why they don't talk about their own mother, are they ashamed of her?

Just basic trolling I guess. Tbh I can somewhat see the idea behind players wanting to take the piss out of other players or just irritate them for fun since this game is as dead as it is.

Until the end of Time

RyKbitcher
09-29-2015, 22:43

What? 180!?

Keep it Alive Dudes! We Celebrate u for that

[color=#FF0000]
HAPPY NU(DE) YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WE HAVE A NEW FREAKING VIDEO HAHAHAHA

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="">(linkdidntwork)</a><!-- m -->
TAKE THIS 2011!!

EDIT: I'll leave it like this for nostalgic boner reasons.

JeZ0
10-04-2015, 09:07

Tony Himself
| Website
(09-29-2015 22:43)RyKbitcher Wrote:  Keep it Alive Dudes! We Celebrate u for that

Rycccccc Original

Until the end of Time