The Bullyng Abum II (No Racism)

Shizz
09-04-2015, 10:32

It's Rodney!

Lol so true @nark

So reported this shit so hard, just waiting for it to get deleted.
I see they can't stand it that they're being owned by (oldsql) pro's.
I haven't seen anything more pathetic than this on c3 before.. Time to get rid of these guys coz c3 is at its lowest point now.

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

imnofun
09-04-2015, 11:30 (This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 11:33 by imnofun.)

Proskater

(09-04-2015 10:32)Shizz Wrote:  Lol so true @nark

So reported this shit so hard, just waiting for it to get deleted.
I see they can't stand it that they're being owned by (oldsql) pro's.
I haven't seen anything more pathetic than this on c3 before.. Time to get rid of these guys coz c3 is at its lowest point now.

Lyst/Krad should introduce the "Like" option for C3 so we could "Like" your reply and then decomission the function afterwards. Laugh

+ yes, when I posted my graffiti video I was not expecting(well, we kind of all saw it coming) the only reply's to be Dav and Minds bashing Rev

it's narkotic, but with an x.

shin
09-04-2015, 11:45 (This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 11:50 by shin.)

old.
| Website
ye totally senseless topic. We already have a "Picture Thread". Also some people could feel insulted.

@ Lyst
you should really think about it and ban them permanently ;] It's not because I don't like them what is actually truth but fact is they do not add anything "positive" on forum. All posts from them are actually offtopic, spam and they attack everybody. I don't know if they are any ppl who like them. They only like each other. They always have to add few words in every topic even if it's not about them. And of course with bold font. Even if they don't break the rules everyday they deserved it overall.

The forum is for us as I know and I guess most of people will share my opinion. If you won't ban them then I will make a poll and I hope this democratic poll will convince you Laugh

PS. Anyway, actually I liked my part on one of picturesTongue

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Dav23cm
09-04-2015, 14:55

900'er.
| Website
we aren't breaking any rule
we are just taking pictures thats all and like ive said earlier this topic is for big daddy and son
so you "pros" ain't gotta see it.

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

shin
09-04-2015, 15:14

old.
| Website
6. Coloring and bolding/underlining/italizing texts is only for emphasizing certain parts of your post.
Abusing these markup tools leads to a warning.

bam.. how many warns should you already get? 100? 150?

2. Don't flame
If you want to flame people, use msn or something else

Do you think you are unpunished because you don't type? and only post pictures? You guys too often use words like cunt, gay, nigger, racist and similar to that in your pics. This is pathetic. Really poor, pathetic provocation.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

imnofun
09-04-2015, 15:51 (This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 15:54 by imnofun.)

Proskater

I don't mind playing with Dav/Minds, but on C3 they are indeed being dullards. If this is for you and Minds, you should consider keeping it between you and Minds, instead of posting it publicly with our community.
What I think we are forgetting that this is a game forum community with a certain ambience that we create. Why would we allow hate, harrasment, hostility and flaming? We should be able to say "You are not contributing to this community whatsoever, on the contrary, you're doing the opposite. We'll have to ban you." and proceed on banning without any (legal) consequences.

If someone passes by on C3 thinking to (re)join the community he'll probably say "Damn, this community got some issues, I'll pass". Atleast I was/am bothered by everybody screaming to everybody "nab", noob or "haxor".
Hyp, what do you think all about this?

it's narkotic, but with an x.

Lyst
09-04-2015, 15:55

Administrator
| Website
Dav is banned for 3 months for reaching 100% warn, Mindseye is warned for flaming and should be watching his steps as well with his 70%. I'll close this topic again. We have a THPS3 pictures topic in which you can post any THPS3 screenshot, as long as you stick to the rules.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?