Buffed tricks allowed?

stof
08-28-2015, 13:04

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
shin you are on fast tricks in that video stop fooling around. Flat 360 shoves/double flips are not doable on default thps3.
see what pinky means?

spammmmmmm
Quote this message in a reply

Pinky thps3
08-28-2015, 14:27

Magic Bum
| Website
exactly
=3

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

shin
08-29-2015, 08:49

old.
| Website
(08-28-2015 13:04)stof Wrote:  shin you are on fast tricks in that video stop fooling around. Flat 360 shoves/double flips are not doable on default thps3.
see what pinky means?

lol.

and here I should end my comment because its funny Wink

but ok. First show me the moments in my video where you guys think I use fast tricks. Please Wink

Generally as I said.. It's funny. You guys never played with spin keys and your comments just prove it. So It means you have no idea what are you talking about Wink Spin keys gives you some advantages with spinning your tricks. Especially with good speed. How do you think I join all these tricks? Why I can do it and many people just can't even with fast tricks? Because I use more buttons than you, what's called spin keys. That gives me more possibilities.

Sorry guys, but you are wrong. I don't need to prove anything and lie here.

Maybe ask some good player about it? Maybe Faith? Lyst? Wild?

cause this discussion started to be boring.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

imnofun
08-29-2015, 10:31

Proskater

(08-29-2015 08:49)shin Wrote:  
(08-28-2015 13:04)stof Wrote:  shin you are on fast tricks in that video stop fooling around. Flat 360 shoves/double flips are not doable on default thps3.
see what pinky means?

lol.

and here I should end my comment because its funny Wink

but ok. First show me the moments in my video where you guys think I use fast tricks. Please Wink

Generally as I said.. It's funny. You guys never played with spin keys and your comments just prove it. So It means you have no idea what are you talking about Wink Spin keys gives you some advantages with spinning your tricks. Especially with good speed. How do you think I join all these tricks? Why I can do it and many people just can't even with fast tricks? Because I use more buttons than you, what's called spin keys. That gives me more possibilities.

Sorry guys, but you are wrong. I don't need to prove anything and lie here.

Maybe ask some good player about it? Maybe Faith? Lyst? Wild?

cause this discussion started to be boring.

I'm a bit confused. What has spinning to do with this? Or do spin keys make your tricks go faster, just like fasttrick, but even faster?

The kickflip backflip also looks suspicious at 1:26, I think I bailed a lot doing that kind of stuff, but I can't confirm

it's narkotic, but with an x.

shin
08-29-2015, 10:52 (This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 10:55 by shin.)

old.
| Website
hard to explain it for me in english but i will try.
Take a look for a trick like kickflip. Most of people have it as left arrow. So to make it you have to push left arrow+ flip and hold left button if you want to spin in to the left. But if you want to stand it you have to stop holding left button or slow down it a little and make a manual. (I don't really know cause I can't spin with "arrows" Laugh ) With spin keys I can spin my trick a little longer. With spin keys I can make my tricks more spinned. Often I already spin my CAS before I even make a trick. Look that I spin all the time. I know it's milliseconds but still spins help me a lot.

Problem with arrows is that you can't really spin "left tricks" to the right without losing hmm... fluency? That's why for example I can spin kickflip to the right and it looks naturally.. not like a big mess.

I know I didn't explain it all but I hope some of you will notice that by holding spins all the time I can stand more tricks.

About the kicflip backflip: Look that I made late ollie before. That's why I could make it without bail.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Demo
08-29-2015, 11:28

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
i checked a few mins of the video and didn't find any double tap on flat so i'm not sure what they're talking about. original airtricks allows to perform double kicks and 360 shoveits between the rails. that hardflip late flip in ware looks confusing though, but it's probably just timing.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Lyst
08-29-2015, 12:55

Administrator
| Website
It's clearly the original airtricks.qb. You can tell that by the varial heelflips, those look very ugly on fasttricks as they don't fill the airtime. One of the reasons why I hate that I got used to fast tricks.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Pinky thps3
08-29-2015, 14:14

Magic Bum
| Website
(08-29-2015 11:28)Demo Wrote:  360 shoveits between the rails.

between 9 and 10 second (180 360 FS Shove-it) on a rail

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

Lyst
08-29-2015, 14:55

Administrator
| Website
Downhill rail

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

stof
08-29-2015, 15:41