Buffed tricks allowed?

shin
08-24-2015, 19:03 (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 19:04 by shin.)

old.
| Website
(08-24-2015 18:23)Pinky thps3 Wrote:  you stand as a prostitute
raise your buttocks and say:
"Anyway, is there any player who don't use anything like me?"

and in the last video you can see your fast tricks

before opening your mouth
you must think

hahaaha

did you read all post?Laugh let me quote it for you:

Quote:Anyway, is there any player who don't use anything like me? or god has chosen me some years ago to play on clean thps3? am I the only one who stayed on this planet and rescue thps3 from mods?

As you see this post is full of irony. Do you know what irony is?Laugh If you don't, check it in google Tongue

Anyway. Do you really think I use fast tricks? Laugh that's funny Wink
Did you ever heard about spin keys ? ;> Check in thps3 settings where you change your buttons. You will see it Wink Imagine I use it ;] Without it I couldn't make many combinations and make them full spinned and what is most important: land it.

Also video converter could speed the video a little up. What's normal in every video Wink

Generally if some ppl think I use fast tricks then it only makes me proud Laugh because im soooo good Laugh Now I stand like a prostitute haha

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

Pinky thps3
08-24-2015, 19:16

Magic Bum
| Website
it is clear that irony

but as this is not a place where we can cartoning your voice is your duty well copy

"when referring to something or to make an ironic comment
They created a new sign

it's fantastic
it is very useful
if estaras are not aware of it

They called quotes
It goes something like this "...." "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

claro que es que ironia

pero como esto no es un lugar donde podamos estuchar tu voz, es tu deber copiar bien

"cuando se hace referencia a algo o para hacer un comentario ironico
crearon un nuevo signo

es fantastico
es muy util
no se si estaras enterado de ello

se llaman comillas
es algo como esto " .... " "

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

shin
08-24-2015, 19:20 (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 19:22 by shin.)

old.
| Website
your english is really hard to understand but I guess I know what you mean Laugh I specified my irony using words like: god, planet etc. I don't need to use : ".. " Wink

Anyway you didn't post anything about fast tricks ;] I hope I made it clear that I don't use it ;]

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Demo
08-25-2015, 20:29

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
it's google translate english + bad spelling in spanish. cartoning, lmao.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Pinky thps3
08-26-2015, 06:54

Magic Bum
| Website
sure demo bad spelling in spanish
i don't remember you can speak

imnofun
08-26-2015, 07:46

Proskater

Pinky got a point here. I speak Dutch/English and a bit of German and live in Poland, however, my level of Polish is not very high which most times prevents me from havin' a decent conversation and makes me sound retarded Xd anyway, I'm trying to master Polish, Pinky is trying to master English, appreciate it we would like to have a conversation in your language Original

it's narkotic, but with an x.

Shizz
08-26-2015, 09:19

It's Rodney!

But how can his spelling be bad if it is his main language?
Offtopic btw Tongue

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Demo
08-26-2015, 16:01 (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 16:04 by Demo.)

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
(08-26-2015 06:54)Pinky thps3 Wrote:  sure demo bad spelling in spanish

you just said that we can put someone's voice in a carton box. no doubt it's 100% what you wanted to say, considering google says esCuchar = hear and esTuchar = cartoning lol. and "hear someone's voice" probably makes a little bit more sense. but who knows. check your spelling before asking the machine to translate it.

(08-26-2015 06:54)Pinky thps3 Wrote:  sure demo bad spelling in spanish
i don't remember you can speak
once again, telling about native languages, maybe you speak polish, german or russian? if not, don't ever bring up this topic again.

(08-26-2015 07:46)imnofun Wrote:  Pinky got a point here. <..> Pinky is trying to master English, appreciate it we would like to have a conversation in your language Original

damn no. his text is 100% google translated. you can copy his spanish text and you will see his english there. this kind of effort won't cost me a penny to speak spanish, yeah.

considering his level in english, it's good - at least we see something readable.
considering he can't write in his own language without mistakes, it's bad, since google can't track spelling mistakes, you know.

check this example in russian -> english. the lower sentence was modified with a few letters like s->z, etc. you can even use "listen" button to see that both sentences sound almost same, yet google fails hard to translate the latter.

https://goo.gl/WuhDJ5

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Pinky thps3
08-26-2015, 16:17

Magic Bum
| Website
if you do not know the grammar of Spanish or Latin Spanish to be more accurate, that you base your arguments that have bad grammar?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
si no conoces la gramática del español o el español latino para ser mas exacto, en que basas tus argumentos para decir que tengo mala gramática ?

Demo
08-26-2015, 16:39

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
when the translation is nonsense, you don't have to be a genius to understand there is something wrong with the input text
[Image: KPVza.jpg]

-
-