Buffed tricks allowed?

Dav23cm
08-19-2015, 16:26

900'er.
| Website
(08-19-2015 15:25)wild786 Wrote:  
(08-19-2015 11:14)imnofun Wrote:  I see, thanks. It would be indeed nice not to struggle with special bar and speed after getting slapped or my clumsy bails Original Which mod is this? I'd like to explore the new tricks you have

This gives a quite bigger advantage than 5%, the scores seem not to degrade awfully and doing 1 trick gives you a full special bar, which means you can do 1 trick over and over couple of times to regain special bar = speed

well lyst is right that it only gives a minimal advantage but that is only when the games are short when ppl started using fastrix ppl still played 5min ctf games so it didn't matter much as time goes on the amount of advantage u get increases

hahahahahaha "minimal" i understand somebody like lyst say things like that, He barely play i dont think he knows what he's talking about...
Fast trick air is a huge advantage specially if you know how to use it.
Get full your special can become really difficult sometimes I guess not anymore Tongue
Anyway Cheating.... i don't think you need it Wild, but that's ur clan business.

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart
Quote this message in a reply

imnofun
08-19-2015, 19:24 (This post was last modified: 08-19-2015 19:35 by imnofun.)

Proskater

Well, today was a learning experience, I've learned what fasttricks actually is Xd a couple of years back I recall someone telling me it's just faster special tricks, "Why would you need that?", I thought to myself and when testing it out, I didn't really see a difference

I've copied the tricks from 1.3 and it seems that 360 Hardflip(edit: or it was the 360 Heelflip) is a laser flip, if not mistaken? I think I saw atleast a reference to it in the .qb

I'll give it a try, I guess, if definitely looks nicer to do the tricks you usually couldn't do on flat

it's narkotic, but with an x.

Pinky thps3
08-19-2015, 19:50

Magic Bum
| Website
I can share my scripts
you'll realize that my specials are the same speed

It is only able to do in kickflip 360, 2 kickflip ......

I do not want to have advantage over other players

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

Pinky thps3
08-19-2015, 21:14

Magic Bum
| Website
there is no way to standardize our thps3?
Just as they did with thugpro

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

Shizz
08-20-2015, 07:04

It's Rodney!

Well some people want to use fasttricks , others don't want to. So that's gonna be hard

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

imnofun
08-20-2015, 07:11

Proskater

(08-19-2015 19:50)Pinky thps3 Wrote:  I can share my scripts
you'll realize that my specials are the same speed

It is only able to do in kickflip 360, 2 kickflip ......

I do not want to have advantage over other players

Our lack of response if quite clear Pinky = it's OK to use such tricks, I knew fasttricks was used widespread, but didn't know what it actually was Original

it's narkotic, but with an x.

shin
08-20-2015, 09:29

old.
| Website
that argument from Dav that lyst, me know shit cause we don't play nowadays started to be epic Laugh

Anyway, is there any player who don't use anything like me? or god has chosen me some years ago to play on clean thps3? am I the only one who stayed on this planet and rescue thps3 from mods?

The Walking Cheaters.. Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Shizz
08-20-2015, 09:34 (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 09:37 by Shizz.)

It's Rodney!

Pls shin how can u say all that u don't play the game, u probably don't even know how to ollie!!

Ps: no I don't think so for example Plum, I also think Lyst, a lot of olsqlrs. The new generation likes a bit cheating sometimes I think , the community is so small ppl won't notice it very fast. So they'll definetly use fasttricks

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

shin
08-20-2015, 09:37 (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 09:38 by shin.)

old.
| Website
You won't believe but I can ollie. I click space and I jump!! Yes

ye I wanted to ask about Plum Wink

Lyst uses fast tricks Wink

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Faith
08-20-2015, 12:39

Tony Himself

ROFL. i know something else for everyone who is crying about cheats. Why dont you start using drugs to improve your reaction time or creativity! if you take the game that seriously! Are you on drugs? HACKER