Other emocore

Pinky thps3
08-03-2015, 02:02

Magic Bum
| Website
For several months the player (zor - cell) do not know how you know, crash servers is no reason, in the same way that made him the player emocore.
Players are tired of this behavior, we talked with cell and did not give any results, the player just simply insulting and then to crash the server.

There any solution to this?
You can ban this player openspy?
----------------------------------------
Desde hace unos meses el jugador (zor - cell) no se cómo lo conocen ustedes, está crash los servidores sin razón alguna, de la misma manera que lo hacia el jugador emocore.
Los jugadores estamos hartos de esta conducta, ya hablamos con cell y no se dio ningún resultado, dicho jugador simplemente se limita a insultar y posteriormente a crash los sever.

Existe algún tipo de solución a esto?
Se puede ban a este jugador de openspy?

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan
Quote this message in a reply

imnofun
08-03-2015, 12:46

Proskater

I guess a IP/mac filter could be set up, but I don't think anyone got time for this. And what if they simply change it?
The most practical way for us is to isolate these players by hosting with community passwords, like with the one Dav has created -ph and kick those players, unless they reply with a 10 page counting apology letter

Anyway, zor is a good and quiet player, I won't mind playing in his server

it's narkotic, but with an x.

JeZ0
08-04-2015, 02:06 (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 02:06 by JeZ0.)

Tony Himself
| Website
I've noticed this as well, Haven't experienced any problems with him/ her tbh

Until the end of Time

stof
08-04-2015, 14:03 (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 14:04 by stof.)

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
I played with him too the other day with no crashing, whine/flaming or whatsoever. I don't see any reason excluding him from the gaym or playing in password-protected servers... unless he keeps doing this for a longer time then we' ll track him down, burn his house and kiss his face with our concrete skateboards

spammmmmmm

Shizz
08-04-2015, 17:15 (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 17:16 by Shizz.)

It's Rodney!

I played with z0r/cell/ser/... whatever as well, I can understand that pinky says this, I've heard it a lot in my server that ppl told me to ban him cause he crashes server when he looses etc.. Nevertheless I don't mind playing with him either. I won't ban anyone quickly from my server because I think as we are a small community on thps3 we can't afford to ban ppl and create fights and hatred Tongue so we'll have to play with the ones we get in our server, even if they are annoying. If someone is too annoying of course I do ban, like an hour ago i banned him because he was randomly putting clan tags and then saying how noobish those clans are Xd

So imo i don't really like him because he can be annoying and sometimes you don't know it's him because of name change and I dont understand him cause he's another latino
I don't know that -ph pass from dav but I don't like dav much either as he can also be fucking annoying so I'm not sure if dav is much better than cell/zor/ser?

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

imnofun
08-04-2015, 19:49 (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 19:50 by imnofun.)

Proskater

(08-04-2015 17:15)Shizz Wrote:  I played with z0r/cell/ser/... whatever as well, I can understand that pinky says this, I've heard it a lot in my server that ppl told me to ban him cause he crashes server when he looses etc.. Nevertheless I don't mind playing with him either. I won't ban anyone quickly from my server because I think as we are a small community on thps3 we can't afford to ban ppl and create fights and hatred Tongue so we'll have to play with the ones we get in our server, even if they are annoying. If someone is too annoying of course I do ban, like an hour ago i banned him because he was randomly putting clan tags and then saying how noobish those clans are Xd

So imo i don't really like him because he can be annoying and sometimes you don't know it's him because of name change and I dont understand him cause he's another latino
I don't know that -ph pass from dav but I don't like dav much either as he can also be fucking annoying so I'm not sure if dav is much better than cell/zor/ser?

When 2 annoying people meet eachother.. Dav has to host with pw, otherwise zor will crash it immediately with no excuses
It's simple to deal with Dav, you just have to agree with him that he is awesome and everybody else chews dick Yes dick-chewer.

Shizz
08-04-2015, 21:25

It's Rodney!

so zor only crashes dav's server or not?
dav is least fucking simple to deal withlol

fuck ya'll dav-whoring bitches Xd #niggatalk

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Pinky thps3
08-04-2015, 22:22

Magic Bum
| Website
zor crash host:
HOST dav
jailoco
perzz
gston
oldpowerz

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

imnofun
08-05-2015, 15:20 (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 15:21 by imnofun.)

Proskater

Ok, I talked to Dav.
If y'all stop being a nab/hacker/lagger/nigga, he'll stop being annoying. Laugh

Natan
08-15-2015, 00:33

Noob

zor crash all servers, not only dav.