Equality mod

imnofun
08-02-2015, 13:09 (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 13:11 by imnofun.)

Proskater

Well, it's almost an equality mod because if you add a beard, it crashes(#realwomencangrowbeards)

This mod allows you to wear a mohawk or go bald, skate topless/pantsless(for pantless you'll have to wear Carrera's skirt, after you've done that and saved it revert back the iniskater_f.qb to it's original, reload the game and you don't have pants), just like the male characters!

If you are about to whine because male characters can't choose to female haircuts or some of their tops/skirts, I'm telling you ahead to man the f up

[Image: equality.png]

.zip  iniskater_f.zip (Size: 6.09 KB / Downloads: 2)

Ow yeah, and about those boombox, sabre and etc., people without this won't see them I guess

it's narkotic, but with an x.
Quote this message in a reply

Demo
08-02-2015, 13:54

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
you forgot to add that everyone in the entire univers has to download this in case if they want to see same cas online.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

imnofun
08-02-2015, 14:03 (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 14:03 by imnofun.)

Proskater

(08-02-2015 13:54)Demo Wrote:  you forgot to add that everyone in the entire univers has to download this in case if they want to see same cas online.

Nope, you just forgot to read that part Wink
Anyway, Mohawk/baldness and panties are visible for people without the mod, that kind of the point, the boombox, shark etc was just messing around

Pinky thps3
08-02-2015, 15:03

Magic Bum
| Website

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

Demo
08-02-2015, 15:32

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
whenever you add a single item in array, the indexes shift up, so clients see absolutely different stuff. that's why there wasn't any widespread clothing mod, smartie.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

imnofun
08-02-2015, 15:45

Proskater

(08-02-2015 15:32)Demo Wrote:  whenever you add a single item in array, the indexes shift up, so clients see absolutely different stuff. that's why there wasn't any widespread clothing mod, smartie.

I know, I though everyone knew this, but I mentioned it anyway that others wouldn't see the sharks, boombox and etc.
but the haircut/panties will remain visible, after you replace the .qb with it's original they remain equiped and visible for everyone.

Demo
08-02-2015, 16:37

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
so what's the pont of the mod then? CAS is the thing you want to be shown online as you see it, not some bald topless guy in cargo. that's why cas hex mods were so popular, cause they're visible online.

like for example if you'll ever succeed to integrate sliders to change skin color - that would be a useful and i guess popular mod. this? well, as i wrote you in PM, not every modded file is worth being released.

-
-