KOTH mods

imnofun
07-31-2015, 16:10

Proskater

Ok, so below you'll find the scripts to see if will be fun if we add some speed to KOTH, as by default your stats are degraded to 0.

skutils_clean.qb is the vanilla version
skutils_KOS8.qb is the version with your stats set to 8 when wearing the crown. We'll see if it's to quick/slow/no fun at all.
skutils_GBK12.qb is the version with your stats pumped to 12 when wearing the crown. Also referred to as the greasy, buttery king. I think a boost to 14 would be also interesting.

The following text has been modified:
Quote:#00060 FUNCTION SetKingStats
#00062 SetAllStats value = [value]

I think it would be pretty easy to intergrate this into the LevelMod (ingame) menu by duplicating the text twice as exceptions and linking them to the LevelMod ingame menu, but I don't know any coding lanuage, so that's a no go for me Tongue

How to apply:
1. Locate your THPS3 scripts folder, most likely it will look like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\THPS3\data\Scripts
2. Delete skutils.qb(back-up already provided in download) or back it up
3. Unpack the .rar, copy the version of KOTH you would like, paste it in the Scripts folder and remove _xxxx from the name.
4. You're good to go

At last, I don't think the host will have the control over which script modification the players will us, because in comparison with the graff patch, the host doesn't need it to have installed, it will work.
But in the end the host will always have the ban option Wink

Download here

it's narkotic, but with an x.
Quote this message in a reply

wild786
07-31-2015, 21:09 (This post was last modified: 07-31-2015 21:10 by wild786.)

w!Ld

highly doubt it is fun... koth is fun BECAUSE its slow! thers gonna be way too much slappin goin round

[Image: 2iappp3.png]

Dav23cm
07-31-2015, 23:24

900'er.
| Website
Wow.....Some pppl really wanna detroy this game.....
"speed to koth" wtf.... Closedeyes

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

imnofun
07-31-2015, 23:50 (This post was last modified: 07-31-2015 23:51 by imnofun.)

Proskater

(07-31-2015 23:24)HELLYEAH´DaV Wrote:  Wow.....Some pppl really wanna detroy this game.....
"speed to koth" wtf.... Closedeyes

Yes, I wan't to destroy it so bad, I dedicate my weekends to crash other people servers Xd call me Dav, darling.

Seems you don't know, but there is mod called "DefMod", had similiar options, people don't play with moon gravity and space ollie all day tho, you know, neither do they with warp speed. Wink These scripts don't differ that much from the mentioned modifications.

Ownish
08-01-2015, 07:43

2 EZ 4 OWNI

(07-31-2015 21:09)wild786 Wrote:  highly doubt it is fun... koth is fun BECAUSE its slow! thers gonna be way too much slappin goin round

Yes

Demo
08-01-2015, 07:54

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
ridiculous. where's the sense into giving extra speed to the king? lol. let's play ctf at 1.5 speed so you can slap anyone around.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

imnofun
08-02-2015, 14:27

Proskater

(08-01-2015 07:54)Demo Wrote:  ridiculous. where's the sense into giving extra speed to the king? lol. let's play ctf at 1.5 speed so you can slap anyone around.
Your comment is indeed ridiculous.
At the current speed in CTF there is slap around aswell, giving it extra speed you'll be changing.. well, the speed and only the speed. CTF with warp speed was also quite fun for the time being. I don't know what the sense of that was, but it was fun.

I also suspect that in KOTH with extra speed there be actually less slaps, as with the present speed the king slowly skates around one area to get away and the other players swarm around him and slap him, while with extra speed the king could actually get away to another area which would prevent a swarm. I haven't tested this, so ofcourse I can't confirm it, but it is logically

Demo
08-02-2015, 16:28

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
(08-02-2015 14:27)imnofun Wrote:  Your comment is indeed ridiculous.
At the current speed in CTF there is slap around aswell, giving it extra speed you'll be changing.. well, the speed and only the speed. CTF with warp speed was also quite fun for the time being. I don't know what the sense of that was, but it was fun.

I also suspect that in KOTH with extra speed there be actually less slaps, as with the present speed the king slowly skates around one area to get away and the other players swarm around him and slap him, while with extra speed the king could actually get away to another area which would prevent a swarm. I haven't tested this, so ofcourse I can't confirm it, but it is logically

narc realizes his awful mistake when he sees:

Rev 2:00
narc 0:00
dav 0:00
any other random name 0:00

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-