#5 We improv- Finals

Pluto
07-06-2015, 13:43

Wannabe
| Website
yeah i agree with posts above. Pinky u had plenty of time to cap your improve. I have seen u almost everyday online and then u had a chance to record that. I could be your trusted person who could be while recording. But u didn't ask about that even one time. This same consideration applies to Rev tbh. There was the same situation with him. So guys, Shin gave u one more chance to cap your videos and "fight" a little with us. But u just give a shit. This is not ok..

Xtreme Skate Team

Pinky thps3
07-06-2015, 14:41

Magic Bum
| Website
I understand what you said shin
but remember it is only one opportunity to record the best possible imrpovisacion
these 2 days, the time that I was home, was to practice in this map, I pass time trying tfs combo but this was impossible (a faulty script)
faith sack two hours of their time to try to teach me but it was impossible to change all the scripts

the day you did publish this
It was the day of my birthday
(ho was going to spend my birthday at home)

domestic calamity was (my younger sister is sick)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

Dav23cm
07-06-2015, 15:01

900'er.
| Website
(07-06-2015 06:10)shin Wrote:  ye thx Pinky and Rev. Really appreciate it. If you didn't want to cap it, you could just say it. At least Pinky cause Rev "wanted" to cap his run. Now you can see how he capped his run. so ok. Don't cap anything guys and make new "old" tfs videos, billion points on Airport and buy at least one more computer in advance. They are always dead during improv tourneys. If you prefer to play alone than compete with another players then ok.. That's your choice. You lost your chance. I won't wait next few days for some miracle. It's so sad that you can't even post anything and make it much easier. Use your brain from time to time if you have any.

I see only one solution. We will judge Ownish's and Pluto's video.
Faith will advance to final for free. Unfortunately We have to give him free card, because We can't rely on another players.
When I see that kind of situations I always ask myself: what the fuck i'm doing here. Only waste my time for some immature kids. so Thx again Wink

ok Blue and Lyst. Please judge Ownish vs Pluto Original Thx Wink

Bro... I really think you shouldn't have kicked kush.... he really had a problem and so did i....
That's why he didn't cap, But i also gotta say that... i understand you, and i woulda' kick him too I don't have much patience either but hey here's a thing we should see...
Kush is got a new proposal, At least his style is unique and much different from faith and hack'mk0. So you should give him one more chance shin....
i will cap his run shin. of course if you give him one more chance.
P.S i know none of these nabs can compete with faith i'm sure of it
if there's one it should be kush.... Just being honest sorry.

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

Faith
07-06-2015, 15:26

Tony Himself

well dav you cant cap P: unless a trusted person is in. anyways.. This is all comming way to late. Shin made his decisions(probably), please be pro-active with proposals and announcements because as a host of the tourney.. changing your idea's all the time is rly frustrating and a waste of time. Hopefully this is a lesson, also a lesson for life. Be Proactive.

shin
07-06-2015, 15:42

old.
| Website
well.. Rev told me he will cap today, but generally i dont think its good idea to give him chance again. I feel like controled by the players who don't care anyway.

Anyway I can accept Rev's prov and Pinky's if he will cap it today. Of course if you accept it Faith. But I don't really know if I should change my mind again. Ive already decided today in the morning that Faith will play in final. I'm only waiting for Lyst's vote.

and Dav, you can't cap and Kush is out anyway.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Faith
07-06-2015, 18:50

Tony Himself

Well.. its your call.. i accept any outcome. But if was hosting this I wouldnt let them.

shin
07-06-2015, 21:00 (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 21:04 by shin.)

old.
| Website
(07-06-2015 18:50)Faith Wrote:  Well.. its your call.. i accept any outcome. But if was hosting this I wouldnt let them.

ye you are right.

Pinky and Rev- Don't cap anything because I can't accept it anyway. I made my decision this morning and I can't change it like the gloves.

I hope that Pluto and Ownish will understand why Faith is in final.

Congrats Faith. I know you didn't want to advance like that but we have no choice. I can't wait all the time, extend the deadline and again give a chance for the players who are already eliminated. I gave them 48 hours, they could say anything that 48 hours is not enough, but they didn't.

I'm still waiting for Lyst's vote.
Loser from Pluto vs Ownish match will have automatically 3rd place.

Pinky thps3
07-06-2015, 21:24

Magic Bum
| Website
ok i delet video Xd

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

shin
07-07-2015, 09:27

old.
| Website
Pluto vs Ownish

Winner: Ownish

Faith vs Kush

Winner: Faith

Final: Ownish vs Faith

Level: London 2 mins

Ownish if you can't play on London cause it crashes then let me know.
It would be cool if you would cap it together.

Deadline: 12th July.

Good luck Wink

Ownish
07-09-2015, 18:55

2 EZ 4 OWNI

Im still crashing, reinstalling atm