rev and faith vs wild ownish 1-0
--added to ranking

AP CZ
ulm vs pluto 3-0
AP TA
ulm vs pluto 1-3
--Needs confirmation from ulm

Rio CTF
History and ownish vs ulm and wild (4-0)
--added to ranking

Rio CTF
history and dav vs wild and ownish (2-0)
--added to ranking

Rio CTF
History and dav vs pluto and Stof.dn4 (2-0)
--needs confirmation from pluto/stof

CZ maptour
Pluto vs History (cs - foundry, la, rio, can, si, ap, sub)
--needs confirmation from pluto

CTF RIO
Hisotry - DaV23'BBC vs Natan - Kush'BBC and Ryuk'Ps 1 - 0
AP CTF
History - DaV23'BBC vs Natan - Kush'BBC and Ryuk'Ps 1 - 0
--needs confirmation from Natan/Kush/Ryuk

KOTH
dav vs history 0-3 (nothing - Rio, SI, Sub)
--added to ranking

KOTH
History vs Fasty (All except Canada - Canada)
--needs confirmation from Fasty

CZ
Natan vs Myrman (fou,can,rio,sub,ap,si and LA - nothing)
--needs confirmation from Myrman

CZ maptour
Giel vs Crack family 12-0
--needs confirmation from Crack Family

Confirmed
Quote this message in a reply

Dav23cm
12-21-2014, 17:31

900'er.
| Website
(12-18-2014 20:47)Faith Wrote:  rev and me vs dav and hist rio ctf 3-1.
--needs confirmation from dav/history
CONFIRMED

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

wild786
12-21-2014, 20:22

w!Ld

wild and owni vs his and dav rio 1-0

they refused to confirm the league match proof is near the end in the vid here: http://youtu.be/H4e4GqlYx1o

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Faith
12-21-2014, 21:23 (This post was last modified: 12-21-2014 21:23 by Faith.)

Tony Himself

well. thats why i dont play against them anymore. experienced the same irrational arguments.

wild786
12-21-2014, 23:22

w!Ld

lyst id like to know if that match counts or not since they refuse to confirm

KnOizx
12-21-2014, 23:50 (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 17:14 by KnOizx.)

Skater

Knoizx vs fasty
Cz maptour
Fasty won:fo.rio.ap
I won rest

Dav23cm
12-22-2014, 00:30

900'er.
| Website
(12-21-2014 20:22)wild786 Wrote:  wild and owni vs his and dav rio 1-0

they refused to confirm the league match proof is near the end in the vid here: http://youtu.be/H4e4GqlYx1o

i love this video Laugh best video i ever seen Laugh Heart Heart Heart

Dav23cm
12-22-2014, 01:36 (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 01:38 by Dav23cm.)

900'er.
| Website
Well Lyst... I don't think that i have to explain ya this ...
I mean this video really make things a lot easier for me, However i think Europe is too big
and some people see what they want to see.... Aww Kisshug Having said this i would like to tell you what happened....
As you know History and i always play 2 matches of CTF one in their server and one in our
i think it is the right and the most comfortable for both teams
when we were gonna start the game history told me on Skype; "Hey Dude we should really start hosting this time, We never start hosting, and i thought well yeah he's right we never do!! so i asked them if we could host first and they got mad and they didn't even answer my question, So they banned us. After a while Azyzzah join my server and told us that they rehosted and that we could join in that moment then history join and Ownish told him
History you guys can pick the map but we will start hosting so History told me,
I said yeah buddy it is ok for me. So we picked rio and we play fine they beat us
and we went to History's server to play the rematch you know the normal and how we always play Original they took a while to join his server between 5 'n' 10 minutes
and they said " ok we choose AP go AP GOOOOOOO AP!"
yeah...... We were like WHAT DA!!!!? we suppused to play rematch right??
Having said what happened you could think that i'm lying but why would we do that???
it's like lose points in one map and win in other?
i really think it was ridiculous; Lyst wasn't it???
you have played with us and you know our way to play so.... I really think theres nothing more to say.....
BTW Wild is a quirky character for me so before he joined i told Ownish
hey buddy tell that guy to be calm he's kinda bipolar srsly!
i really think he got a huge complex!!!
i call it "the small dick complex" Usually these people feel bad about theirselves so they hate some people and more if they've got Cojones or in this case personality....
So wild keep in mind that we all got personal problems and that their not other people's fault. And to Owni. Dude i think you are a great player so wild is but some english lessons would't it be bad to ya. Wink Aww Kisshug Heart

wild786
12-22-2014, 05:50

w!Ld

(12-22-2014 01:36)HELLYEAH´DaV Wrote:  and we went to History's server to play the rematch you know the normal and how we always play Original they took a while to join his server between 5 'n' 10 minutes

really another lie? you can see in the video how long it took both of us to leave owni server and join yours. it was really quick not between 5-10 mins Closedeyes

Lyst
12-22-2014, 11:39 (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 11:40 by Lyst.)

Administrator
| Website
First of all, to make this clear for everyone. If a match is not confirmed, it doesn't count. Too bad if you are the one who won points, but I don't want to create a loophole in the system. If people refuse to confirm, then the rest of the players can see their reasons in this topic or perhaps they have no reason at all. It's all up to the players to decide if they will play against players who are not confirming certain matches. The second reason for this is, that I want to remain neutral. In situations like this it would be up to me to decide if something counts or not, but if I choose to count the points, they would blame me for making this decision because I prefer certain players over others.

And if you want my opinion on this fine, I think it's a simple miscommunication. I can't see in the video that you guys agreed on both picking levels. Ownish did ask which level do you choose, but this does not automatically imply that both teams can choose their own level. Because some people might also play on the condition that they can pick the level. I neither do see anyone agreeing on two matches in this video, but apparently that was the idea as wild and ownish joined with the intention to play another match. So yeah, there is for me no visible agreement that both teams would pick a level or that you would play 2 matches. So in that case both teams do have a solid argument, but I did expect a bit more flexibility of both teams. I mean, you get to play your favorite level all the time dav and history, the world doesn't end if you play a level of the choice of your opponent for once. And Ownish and Wild, you just won 5-0 in rio, it's not that playing in rio is a huge disadvantage for you guys. With a little more flexibility this argument would never have occurred.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?