¿are saying?

Pinky thps3
09-30-2014, 16:37 (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 02:03 by Pinky thps3.)

Magic Bum
| Website
Let me rephrase that:
I have always felt the need to ask you guys this;
What does this community think about the Latino's invasion of thps3?
In my opinion it looks like you are not happy to see so many Latino players.

thanks faith ^^

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan
Quote this message in a reply

Faith
09-30-2014, 21:10

Tony Himself

Let me rephrase that:
I have always felt the need to ask you guys this;
What does this community think about the Latino's invasion of thps3? Tongue Laugh
In my opinion it looks like you are not happy to see so many Latino players.

my awnser:
Most of the Latino's dont speak english and its hard to communicate with them. Sometimes all you see is: JAJAJAJJAJAJAA... its pretty annoying..Although there are some rly cool latino players so.. I welcome them.

Lyst
10-01-2014, 09:51 (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 09:54 by Lyst.)

Administrator
| Website
Indeed, I don't have any problem with any nationality, but if you don't speak English you can't communicate. And if you can't communicate, it's difficult to become a part of the community. I've always insisted on speaking English, even before the Latin players started to play. I found it very rude if for example Polish players started talking Polish to each other even if they might have been better in expressing themselves in that language. It's just the fact that you can talk shit about the other players in the server, without them understanding it. And also for us Dutch people it's difficult to understand that people don't speak English, because many of us have to learn at least 4 languages.

And I think that 90% of the Latin players are simply not good enough (yet?). They are lucky that the community is so small at the moment; that every player is welcome, but when playing team games, I expect way more from my team mates.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

wild786
10-03-2014, 06:23

w!Ld

DEM LATINOS COMIN HERE AND TAKIN OUR JAWBS

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Faith
10-03-2014, 10:52

Tony Himself

Pinky google translate : JAWBS. goodluck Tongue

Pinky thps3
10-03-2014, 14:42

Magic Bum
| Website
this question is because there has always been a kind of exclusion towards we indifferent to our language

and wanted to know why this was given

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

slappy
10-05-2014, 02:07

U WOT M8
| Website
Everyone is just so used to english on thps3. For years people have been to learn/speak english since its the "international" language. Since a lot of polish dutch german etc. players were told to speak that language in servers we/they feel its appropriate for the latino community to speak english aswel. At times the majority was german or other nationality yet people still spoke english to not leave other players in the server out of the conversation. The fact that someone is speaking a language you dont know makes some people think that they are offensing them.

Psycho
10-05-2014, 10:50

rockband addict

i dont even play this game anymore tbqh but i gotta agree that it's pretty important to learn and speak english, i mean its pretty freakin annoying when u tryna talk to any of those guys and no1 seems to get a single fkn word