Deal With EmoCore.

Krad
05-25-2013, 02:43

Administrator

He asked me and frost the same thing. What he did to your thps3 games was the result.

JeZ0
05-25-2013, 07:19

Tony Himself
| Website
We will never regain his trust as he has pretty much made this whole community force to cancel him out. So no. We just have to let this die off or pretty much hope for the best
Also he as asked many people including myself too make a topic. If we were to let him back in the community he would just fuck it all up.

Until the end of Time

Psycho
05-25-2013, 09:33

rockband addict

I talk a few words to emocore when we meet up online and it's mostly some fun conversation until some pro shows up and forces me to kick him :lol:
imo he's nice a nice guy to talk to (when he's not raging about random shit) but I don't think that he will ever get accepted someday by this community
so yea.. :roll:

JeZ0
05-25-2013, 12:08

Tony Himself
| Website
Psycho Wrote:I talk a few words to emocore when we meet up online and it's mostly some fun conversation until some pro shows up and forces me to kick him :lol:
imo he's nice a nice guy to talk to (when he's not raging about random shit) but I don't think that he will ever get accepted someday by this community
so yea.. :roll:

I agree with this. He is actually nice to talk to 1v1.

he said to me that everyone on c3 has fucked up minds. coming from the guy who wants to have sex with the guy from Human Centipede 2 Xd

Until the end of Time

Lyst
05-25-2013, 12:28

Administrator
| Website
Why do you even play with him? When he crashed servers at THPS3, people asked me to ban him at C3. I said I couldn't because I can only follow the rules of this forum and can not punish actions that don't happen on this forum. Well how neutral can I be as an administrator. Within a day, the whole forum is spammed with erotic topics. No wonder he got a ban here. And then when I meet him in the server all he does is throw immature insults at me; like I even care what a random kid says to me on the internet lol.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

bluey
05-25-2013, 14:15

FATALITY

lyst Wrote:Why do you even play with him? When he crashed servers at THPS3, people asked me to ban him at C3. I said I couldn't because I can only follow the rules of this forum and can not punish actions that don't happen on this forum. Well how neutral can I be as an administrator. Within a day, the whole forum is spammed with erotic topics. No wonder he got a ban here. And then when I meet him in the server all he does is throw immature insults at me; like I even care what a random kid says to me on the internet lol.
agreed with lyst on this point. why do you even care about him. when you start playing online, everyone gets the same treatement. i remember being kicked when I started to play thps even if i was nice.. emocore has been raging on every thps games. faking many players, crashing tons of server. i won't forget this. ever. why? because I don't need emo to get some fun on thps and on c3. i have been involved in this community since like 8years now. i have been nice with every new player i met. talking and teaching.. I ve never seen such a behaviour like emo's one. if you want to let him play with you, just host without any pw.

Heart

Psycho
05-25-2013, 20:16

rockband addict

I see your point guys. Wink

But don't forget that he's a human being who has feelings as well..

I (and most of us) know that he won't change for good but I don't think that he deserved getting treated that way. Nobody does.. :?

I don't want you guys to give him a second chance, I just attempt to get you to treat him a little better, I DON'T say that I'm on his side now if you got it the wrong way. And yup, I used to hate him as well. :oops:

kevDN4
05-25-2013, 21:04

What? 180!?

in dont hate anybody in th3. Th3 is the only game that i play sometimes. But if i play and i dont wana play with somebody, for example gamer or emo, i just kick them. Not my problem then i can play Laugh dont know whats the problem with some "spasten" here

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]

frost
05-26-2013, 03:06

he made 4 facebook accounts in the past few days to spam the thps group and to spam my facebook inbox, hes a nutcase, if hes nice to you, it's simply that hes trying to use you.

he tried being nice to chc too to get himself unbanned, tried being nice to phun forum admins to get pressure on me to unban him, when shit hit the fan he went insane.

let me be clear, do not trust emocore under any circumstances.

need help? spam me on steam/skype @ngfrost

Krad
05-27-2013, 19:57

Administrator

Not really much point in making a topic if you're just going to delete your original post, is there?