Goodbye LevelMod

Faith
05-19-2013, 20:50

Tony Himself

ok i see. this shows that he doesnt ignore trolls. imo you should always do that.
I dont wanna spend anymore attention to it.
Quote this message in a reply

Krad
05-20-2013, 06:07

Administrator

Sorry psycho, I will create an account for you. Will PM your credentials here. You can change your password once you log in. Same name?

Never take what mont says seriously of course.

wild786
05-20-2013, 06:12

w!Ld

mont should never be taken seriously.. ever

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Music
05-20-2013, 11:08

Demo and Vadru, really appreciate your work and your contributions are pretty much the only things that have been keeping thps3 fresh. Both great guys and I hope for the best in your careers.

Many thanks from Australia Original

Demo
05-24-2013, 15:31

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
the name ripoff is only one of the reasons and not even major, don't take it as the only reason. i'm not browsing phun, i don't know who's the troll and who's not, but i've seen a lot of ppl (on youtube, in game, on other not as popular thps sites) using this name as a new term for anything that adds new maps. it's not really cause of mont (or what was it), but it became a final drop.

in abovementioned thread on phun i tell the story that "nextgen" part of community could actually miss cause they are not involved in th3 community. i must admit i was a lil bit affected by trolls at posting time, but this is generally what i wanted to do even before well known emocore video.

lyst Wrote:I'm still a bit confused, was only the date in the trailer misleading or were you not able to include all levels that were shown in the trailer? Anyway I'm looking forward to the last and final build. Really loved the previous builds and it gave a nice impulse to the thps3 community. (Y)
all maps are more or less playable, thps4 maps are just like already included london, kona, etc. thug1 maps are lil bit screwed, there are lots of wrong textures around, but it's generally playable and even fun (i remember someone like year ago told me that thug1 will be unplayable in th3 so we shouldn't even try Tongue)

the reason is that some of the new functions and special features are coded by vadru and included in levelmod.flt file. maps won't work with old file and the new one is not ready. other than that, i've detected some crashes which means there will be more on slower machines.

JeZ0 Wrote:Demo & Vadru. you're work has been outstanding and has really turned this skateboarding game into something completely new!
not really, we just added new maps Tongue thanks though.

Faith Wrote:I dont mind either you make the lvlmod in 3 months or even 3 years. or you quit the whole project.
i'd actually like it to be a hiatus instead of halt since we've brought it so far. who knows...

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-