@shin, please don't quit !

Heart
Quote this message in a reply

shin
05-09-2013, 19:45

old.
| Website
good luck Blue.

I will quit. As I mentioned on c3, and said to some ppl before, I planned to quit it in September. After many situations on c3 and thps3 I think I will make it much faster. C3 doesn't need me anymore and I play thps3 really rarely. Sometimes you have to make hard decision and i think it's time to leave it. We can't play it all life. It's almost 9 years for me and sometimes I think I should leave it in 2007 year when thps3 really died for me. Ofc I met great ppl after 2007 but It was never the same. I didn't feel its same game like before. It died generally for me. If someone has screens with lobby from 2002-2007 year, then post it. You will see what I mean. Its not like I didnt enjoy playing with new schools, cause I did, but everything changed. Even my skills wasn't the same. Sometimes I felt I lost it in one day, and it wasn't only stupid laptop which slowed me down. Probably It was because my age, university time, and many other more important things than thps3. My age is also a reason why I leave. Feeling that im 2x older than some guys on thps3 is really weird. I don't feel its a forum for me now. I would really like to make many new topics about thps3 aspects, but it doesnt make any sense. Always someone will post a spam, stupid picture, and kill interesting topic. This is what happens everytime on c3. When I ask ppl to stop posting unnecessary posts, because we have interesting topic, then they still do it. I know sometimes its funny, but we have another topics to post stuff like that. In my age I would really prefer to talk, but generally its impossible here.

So yep, as I dont play thps3 anymore, and leaving it is no problem for me, so leaving c3 will be much easier. I have many better things to do than wasting my time like "pw idea".

Anyway good luck once again Laugh Remember- banning is so much fun Tongue

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

HotSauce
05-09-2013, 20:44

2Pac

shin Wrote:Banning is so much fun Tongue

The master has spoken.

GL shin, it was a great time with ya. C3 and the whole community will mis your awesome 'old'.

shin Wrote:old.

shin
05-09-2013, 21:06

old.
| Website
Thx but dont say goodbye to me yet Tongue I should be here till end of May Tongue
ok stop offtop. Gl Blue Tongue

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Zure
05-09-2013, 21:16

The one and only
| Website
Good luck Blueman Original

bluey
05-09-2013, 22:37

FATALITY

shin, i know what you mean, and I can understand what you feel, trying to create intersesting debate. I love it.
keep making those discussions !

Heart

JeZ0
05-10-2013, 06:56

Tony Himself
| Website
Welcome to the big boys seat Bluey! We will miss you shinzor Sad

Until the end of Time