Intervention

shin
04-21-2013, 18:56

old.
| Website
fallouttk is good? can we trust him? do you know him?

I will handle pw one week more. So better think who will take my place.

edit:
whatever, I see many of you visited c3, and i didnt get an answer so i give pw to him. I really start to dont care about it Tongue

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Demo
04-21-2013, 22:22

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
you can delegate it to someone who cares, yet some say it was leaked already so is there any sense in it anymore? yet i dont think so, but rumours are Tongue

here's nice monologue lmao

[Image: emofagtossingonlevelmod.jpg]

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

JeZ0
04-22-2013, 10:30

Tony Himself
| Website
shin Wrote:fallouttk is good? can we trust him? do you know him?

edit:
whatever, I see many of you visited c3, and i didnt get an answer so i give pw to him. I really start to dont care about it Tongue

Falloutk is from South America. He's in z0r.

I am happy to help you out with the pw as long as someone else does it with me Tongue

Until the end of Time

shin
04-22-2013, 12:40

old.
| Website
JeZ0 Wrote:
shin Wrote:fallouttk is good? can we trust him? do you know him?

edit:

Falloutk is from South America. He's in z0r.

I am happy to help you out with the pw as long as someone else does it with me Tongue

Nope. Im not gonna give you power on pw Laugh Main reason is that you aren't from Europe Laugh It has to be someone who is very active, know community well, and will have good contact with me when he will need my help. That's why european player is better. Thx for trying to help me, but my vote goes definitely to Faith and I will talk with him about it Original

JeZ0
04-22-2013, 12:59

Tony Himself
| Website
Ill move to Poland Laugh Jokes. I see the point you're trying to make. Faith sounds like a great person to give it to Original btw. I'm very active Tongue

Until the end of Time

shin
04-22-2013, 19:43

old.
| Website
ok. Today I played thps3 and had some conversation with Elo about how he got pw. I don't know if it's truth or not, but Elo said he got it from Riuk.Ps and he told it on thps3.

I dont know who is Riuk because he never asked me about pw.

So Mr Pinky!! I have to ask you to explain this situation. How your clan member got it?

Psycho
04-22-2013, 20:28

rockband addict

shin Wrote:I will handle pw one week more. So better think who will take my place.

First I thought I can be the perfect guy for this job, i'm like 24/7 active on C3, I trust no one (so noone can get me leaking the pw to others) and I'm pretty active in game too, but when I read on..

shin Wrote:[..] and will have good contact with me when he will need my help.

shin I know we hate each other but if no one participates (nor faith) I would be up to help

Giel
04-22-2013, 23:34

What? 180!?

I can help if u like . Faith is the right guy imo but if he needs help, i will help The problem is. I know all players like riuk and falloutk but and they are decwdecent players. But they still are spanish, no offense. but they keep talking with their spanish friends and so is tththere more chance of leakingvit on thps3

Mobile phone :oops:

KnOizx
04-23-2013, 03:43

Skater

Giel Wrote:I can help if u like . Faith is the right guy imo but if he needs help, i will help The problem is. I know all players like riuk and falloutk but and they are decwdecent players. But they still are spanish, no offense. but they keep talking with their spanish friends and so is tththere more chance of leakingvit on thps3

Mobile phone :oops:
w.....wtf!?

shin
04-23-2013, 09:04

old.
| Website
@ Psycho and Giel

no and no.