languages

shin
03-29-2013, 07:49

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:
shin Wrote:As I said, no one will learn Spanish only for talking on thps3, because English is main langauge in the world.

Sorry, but that post is kind of invalid imo.
Perhaps not in thps3, but spanish is probably the second most spoken language in the world. I mean, just look at ALL those countries having spanish as their main language.. and I want to give it a kick as well, spanish is actually a pretty easy and interesting language.

I just said that no one will learn Spanish only for talking on thps3. It will never happen that all thps3 will talk mostly in Spanish. This is what I meant.

ProHad Wrote:English is the second most spoken language, Mandarin is the first. You should all learn Mandarin.

As I know English is more universal language than Chinese(Mandarian). But China is powerful country so who knows, maybe Chinese will own the world.

For your info guys, even Russian is more popular than Spainish. It mostly depends from progress of Country. And as We know Chinese, Russian, Usa, UK are most powerful countries.

Also French was more popular than Spanish Laugh Maybe not now, but it was for sure. Spanish gets more interest, but still is "owned" by some other languages.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

JeZ0
03-29-2013, 08:19

Tony Himself
| Website
Not only is Russia Powerful but It has a boss Accent Laugh

Until the end of Time

Demo
03-29-2013, 12:19

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
Maker Wrote:Props for everyone who learned Croatian.Its the most difficult language Tonguep
wrong. to me it sounds like a mix of romanian and russian lol. japanese is way harder.

ProHad Wrote:English is the second most spoken language, Mandarin is the first. You should all learn Mandarin.

that's by native speakers, and actually spanish have a lil bit more natives than english, but if we'll include those who know english as a second language english will prevail anyway.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

shin
03-29-2013, 12:20

old.
| Website
Demo Wrote:
Maker Wrote:Props for everyone who learned Croatian.Its the most difficult language Tonguep
wrong. to me it sounds like a mix of romanian and russian lol. japanese is way harder.

what about Polish ?Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Demo
03-29-2013, 12:35

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
shin Wrote:what about Polish ?Laugh
i guess it's pretty easy to learn if you know another slavic language.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Pinky thps3
03-29-2013, 17:16

Magic Bum
| Website
This post is created because I have seen that those who do not understand English are widely baneados of servers and not think it's just that

I think that others should try to communicate, in this way would work for those who speak only Spanish

Split
03-29-2013, 22:52

What? 180!?

Pinky thps3 Wrote:baneados
I think you mean "banned"

JeZ0
03-30-2013, 00:09

Tony Himself
| Website
Maybe you Spanish guys should learn English? :roll:

Until the end of Time

Pinky thps3
03-30-2013, 01:37

Magic Bum
| Website
JeZ0 Wrote:Maybe you Spanish guys should learn English? :roll:

you think that we are not doing?
:Original

JeZ0
03-30-2013, 06:16

Tony Himself
| Website
If you guys are learning how to speak English Fluently then why should we learn Spanish. You have beaten us to it.

Until the end of Time