BAN EMOCORE FROM THPS!

icebears
03-23-2013, 18:45

Wannabe
| Website
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqT6cgxWZBE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqT6cgxWZBE</a><!-- m -->

Please ban this stupid kid!

If you can't fly, then run, if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward!
Quote this message in a reply

RoC
03-23-2013, 19:28

What? 180!?

u cant play with this emo gay cuz he crashes all servers and faking all players.If u bann him he will just come in server ag.

k

shin
03-23-2013, 19:41

old.
| Website
Only way to kick him from thps3 is making one pw which everyone will use and he won't. Someday he will get bored. We could just post one password which will replace D and T and will be only visible for registered players on c3. But im not sure if he is worth it to making something like that. That's only one idea which I could figure out.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Psycho
03-23-2013, 20:09

rockband addict

shin Wrote:Only way to kick him from thps3 is making one pw which everyone will use and he won't. Someday he will get bored. We could just post one password which will replace D and T and will be only visible for registered players on c3. But im not sure if he is worth it to making something like that. That's only one idea which I could figure out.

I got a pretty decent password already, about 10-15 people know it and a few use it (hosting).
You can message me if you want the PW.

slappy
03-23-2013, 20:10

U WOT M8
| Website
I don't get it... Why dp you guys even answer to him? I mean really what is the point? his brain is like a fucking cactus or something.. Just dont respond when he sais stuff and use a diff pw, problem solved

Demo
03-23-2013, 20:18

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
shin Wrote:We could just post one password which will replace D and T and will be only visible for registered players on c3.
password of the day Xd

slappy Wrote:his brain is like a fucking cactus
you made my day

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

JeZ0
03-23-2013, 23:37

Tony Himself
| Website
@Shin. The only problem with making a pw is that there might be one player who will spoil it for everyone and leak it to him when things are going smooth :mrgreen:

Until the end of Time

Psycho
03-24-2013, 01:55

rockband addict

JeZ0 Wrote:@Shin. The only problem with making a pw is that there might be one player who will spoil it for everyone and leak it to him when things are going smooth :mrgreen:

Not if you share it with trusted people only.