NACHO nms vids

shin
01-15-2013, 11:31

old.
| Website
Demo Wrote:but cmon, bonk and spine over the building? buttslap? flying at a full speed and then instantly go down to acid drop? change railing direction after caveman at a fullspeed? wallplant that hard that you can hit the building on the other side of the street? you can exaggerate something, but thug+ games just go over the limits.

too long posts to comment everything but i will comment it Laugh

thps/thug games are skate games but don't show any reality at all. But still its about skating. I don't see anything wrong with using techniques like buttslap, wallplants etc if the game offers it to us. Ofc you can dislike it and you won't play thug games but after thps3, thps4 the game had to develop. Even if there are too many new techniques which we can use I still love it. Why? because more techniques, more fun. If you won't use them then you don't use them. No one will ask you to like it. But comment it as it's wrong that thug games offer too much is imo wrong. New games offers many techniques to the players so ppl use them. Now it only depends how players use them and how many times use them. And now we talk about style and improv. Like Vadru said: you need a creativity to make a good nm, good improv etc. Ppl can dislike to play thug or watching videos and say it's boring. But does it really boring when we look at Nacho's videos? No, Nacho just showed us maximum what you can do on thug. Joined everything, using whole levels with many techniques and amazing style. Respect for him.

@Psycho.

Sorry but i totally disagree that techniques are easy to learn. Why? Look at the easiest example: Spins. It's only 2 buttons to spin your tricks. Left and Right. Still many ppl, especially on thps3 use arrows because they can't spin with spin buttons, but even if they can, they still make many mistakes. If you will spin some trick on left side then your trick will look good, but when you spin it in right side, then it looks ugly. Same goes with another techniques. It's not only about clicking buttons. It's about using them and that need your effort to be a better player. If it would be really easy to learn then everyone of us would be a really good pro. As you know it's not as easy. Peace.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

Demo
01-15-2013, 18:30

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
you're talking about the number, not about the quality. i dislike these games not cause of fact that it have more techniques, but cause of the way it's implemented.
each thug+ vid looks like it has MG on...

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

shin
01-15-2013, 19:46

old.
| Website
Demo Wrote:you're talking about the number, not about the quality. i dislike these games not cause of fact that it have more techniques, but cause of the way it's implemented.
each thug+ vid looks like it has MG on...

ok your point of view. Nothing to add then. So enjoy thps3 Original

Demo
01-15-2013, 20:50

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
th3 ain't perfect as well Tongue

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

stof
01-15-2013, 21:05

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
both games (thpsX-ug/ug2/aw), allthough theycompletely different, are really easy to learn... and no shin this does not mean the nm is easy i don't like how the newer gen looked thats why i started whoring instead of improv < what 90% of the community there does... which explains my lack of style Tongue
I dont think demo is trying to say it's easy but the game just looks fucking gay and so are the physics...

spammmmmmm

Psycho
01-15-2013, 21:17

rockband addict

stof Wrote:I dont think demo is trying to say it's easy but the game just looks fucking gay and so are the physics...

amen

shin
01-15-2013, 21:29

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:
stof Wrote:I dont think demo is trying to say it's easy but the game just looks fucking gay and so are the physics...

amen

so why most of you use transfers? it's so gay and has nothing related with real psychics.

Demo
01-15-2013, 21:50

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
shin Wrote:so why most of you use transfers? it's so gay and has nothing related with real psychics.
agreed! :lol:

-
-

stof
01-15-2013, 21:58

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
yeah im the tf master!

spammmmmmm

kevDN4
01-15-2013, 23:03

What? 180!?

stof Wrote:both games (thpsX-ug/ug2/aw), allthough theycompletely different, are really easy to learn... and no shin this does not mean the nm is easy i don't like how the newer gen looked thats why i started whoring instead of improv < what 90% of the community there does... which explains my lack of style Tongue
I dont think demo is trying to say it's easy but the game just looks fucking gay and so are the physics...

thug+ and thaw re other games for me. Prefer good old thps games and good.
Maybe its hard to make a good nm there duno but im not rly intrested on those vids

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]