NACHO nms vids

Demo
01-13-2013, 18:51

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
shin Wrote:Also I think most of you don't know much about thug techniques and that's a reason why you don't see many little awesome things in Nacho's nm. It's your opinion guys based on your knowledge so all I can say is that I respect it. That's why you have chosen thps3, not thug games Original

sounds like "you don't like it because noone told you that you should like it" Tongue

i know that lot of players actually didn't play any other tony hawk game, but the one they play now and they say their game is best. oh well. i played through 1st seven games lot enough to know what i like and what i don't. Original all these things that are called stylish in thps, well, it's just not fun to me. maybe it's cause i used to skate years ago, but those bonks over houses are just ridiculous. the other thing, most think that it's cool to use glitches and i don't Tongue i just look diffirent at some basis things.it's still simulator to me, rather than arcade :lol:

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-
Quote this message in a reply

Psycho
01-13-2013, 18:58

rockband addict

Demo Wrote:it's still simulator to me, rather than arcade :lol:

I had to laugh

Demo
01-13-2013, 19:08

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
Psycho Wrote:
Demo Wrote:it's still simulator to me, rather than arcade :lol:

I had to laugh

i mean the whole idea of the game, and th3 is much closer to it than thug

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

shin
01-14-2013, 10:12

old.
| Website
Demo Wrote:
shin Wrote:Also I think most of you don't know much about thug techniques and that's a reason why you don't see many little awesome things in Nacho's nm. It's your opinion guys based on your knowledge so all I can say is that I respect it. That's why you have chosen thps3, not thug games Original

sounds like "you don't like it because noone told you that you should like it" Tongue

Sorry but no. Everyone plays what he likes. I won't critic anybody that he plays all the time cz or ctf, and he is a bad improv player. It's not my business. But fact is that thps/thug games aren't games which show reality. If i would looking for this, i would choose another game. I saw many of you didn't like Nacho's nms, because we saw there many air stuff. But did you even notice what about are that nms? Im pretty sure if someone of us would make a nm on thps3 with many joined clips which includes bonks, some tfs, then you would love it. Because every time when someone posts a nm i see only posts " I like that ". With nacho's nms we just see more thug techniques, which im pretty sure more of you don't even know how to do, what buttons just to click. Nacho just joined everything, made nms where he uses whole level, every rail, hit most of the corners with amazing style. This is what thps/thug games are for me if we talk about nms. Just open your eyes for something more, try to focus on every element he makes and then maybe you will see how beautiful Nacho's nm are.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Psycho
01-14-2013, 11:07

rockband addict

first off I gotta agree that thps doesn't show any reality at all.

but the other part in your post..
HILARIOUS! (stupid)
how dare you even compare thug to thps games!?
of course you got more possibilities in THUG games or however you call them, they're easy to learn as well :|
and you can't judge people by not liking newer games of the thps series :roll:

shin
01-14-2013, 11:57

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:first off I gotta agree that thps doesn't show any reality at all.

but the other part in your post..
HILARIOUS! (stupid)
how dare you even compare thug to thps games!?
of course you got more possibilities in THUG games or however you call them, they're easy to learn as well :|
and you can't judge people by not liking newer games of the thps series :roll:

yes i can compare them because many things are the same

Next I don't judge anybody. Just saying you dont see many things. It's same with judging in my tourney where sometimes i ask myself : wtf, did this person even watch the videos? Probably it goes with our experence, knowledge about thps.

Anyway if something is easy to learn on thug games as you said, so Im waiting for your prov in my tourney. Just wanna see if your words are empty or not. Because as full experencied player you should make a decent run. gl.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Demo
01-14-2013, 14:14

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
lol shin, you missed the point. i'm not talking about nacho's vids in particular. i'm talking about the way thps died and thug born. most of those who started back in 99-00 don't like thug+, and vice versa thug players hate thps (or never played and never would).

once again, you guys don't understand what my "reality" means. skate 3 is way more real for sure, but i like thps implementation. back then devs possibilities were limited and it was an art to make a game that would resemble something close to reality. remember that it was gta3, quake 3, gran turismo 2 era, i'm judging it by it's time. you can't compare gta2 to gta4, for example...

let it be acrade like th3, but cmon, bonk and spine over the building? buttslap? flying at a full speed and then instantly go down to acid drop? change railing direction after caveman at a fullspeed? wallplant that hard that you can hit the building on the other side of the street? you can exaggerate something, but thug+ games just go over the limits.

-
-

Psycho
01-14-2013, 14:36

rockband addict

shin Wrote:Anyway if something is easy to learn on thug games as you said, so Im waiting for your prov in my tourney. Just wanna see if your words are empty or not. Because as full experencied player you should make a decent run. gl.

And once again, one more ridiculous post.. Original

Psycho Wrote:of course you got more possibilities in THUG games or however you call them, they're easy to learn as well :|

Did I say anything about prov itself? I just said that the techniques are easy to learn, you can improve your line, how can you improve a prov run?
jesus christ..
i'm going to participate for the next lvl

Vadru
01-14-2013, 15:14

What? 180!?

I can agree with demo it can look silly and be over exaggerated to fly far etc but this topic is not about if you like the game or not it's about what you think about the vid and as I have been playing thug I can tell this is not easy to make and he put time and thought into this and in the end the vid looks cool(if you don't try look at it realisticly...). and who cares if techniques are easy to learn just by techniques you can't make awesome vid like this you need creativity alot of time some dedication and skill/luck and I dont think ppl who never made a vid could understand this

Psycho
01-14-2013, 21:46

rockband addict

Vadru Wrote:[..] and who cares if techniques are easy to learn just by techniques you can't make awesome vid like this you need creativity [..]

Did I ever mention that it's easy to cap stuff like this?
No, I just said that the techniques are easy to learn, I never said that capping stuff like that can be easy.. :roll:

Psycho Wrote:I just said that the techniques are easy to learn

I'm not about to continue this conversation via c3 'cause I'm pretty sure I'll get warned soon :lol: so, if anyone wants to continue this interessting topic just PM me with your skype name and we can carry on.