MKO Series: CTF Tour 1 Round 1 FIGHT!

wild786
11-16-2012, 20:50

w!Ld

Psycho Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:
Psycho Wrote:Well, I've been online yesterday when pirat asked for getting online, you were online as well, where the hell has olo been? :lol:
And why couldn't u just reply to 420s post along with what u said

I mean how hard was it to just press enter and say which times u can play out of all the times 420 listed

The point is to show up online at a time which all 4 of u agreed on.. not just the time 1 of u says

thanks for the education
education by me isnt free.. u r being replaced by david

420/olo if u see this come on right now.. this is between the time u guys said and kap'n and david r on.. come on

ok i spoke with kap'n and david they will be on sunday at 7pm (19:00) german time, that's 10am for us 420, idk what time it is for olo but it is within the times u specified.. whichever team doesn't show up at that time will be disqualified

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

11-16-2012, 21:16

Proskater

hey sorry late start this morning. if i get on right now my gf will get unbelievable angry at me and i cant afford that right now. I'm sorry but i will try to get on in an hour or less if i can. otherwise tomorrow olo and I are free all day. It'd be better tomorrow for us but if it can't be done tomorrow i'll just face the fire and do it today lol.. ill keep checking c3 on my cell to see a response. sry ag. if you feel u must replace me to get this tourney going i understand but i really wanna do this :/

wild786
11-16-2012, 21:20

w!Ld

420 Wrote:hey sorry late start this morning. if i get on right now my gf will get unbelievable angry at me and i cant afford that right now. I'm sorry but i will try to get on in an hour or less if i can. otherwise tomorrow olo and I are free all day. It'd be better tomorrow for us but if it can't be done tomorrow i'll just face the fire and do it today lol.. ill keep checking c3 on my cell to see a response. sry ag. if you feel u must replace me to get this tourney going i understand but i really wanna do this :/
OK GET ON RIGHT NOW KAPN DAVID ARE ON

ah oops nvm.. lol
ok sunday 10:00 am i spoke to olo and he said he'll be there.. everyone will be there at that time.. 10:00 am california time and 7pm german time.. whichever team isnt there is dq

right now kapn and david are on and olo says he can be on in 30min.. if u can do that maybe we can play it today

kapn and david said they can w8 30min.. cmon 420 dont fail it..

edit: 420 and olo win they won 1 match kapn and david won the next but..
david forfeited on third (ragequit)

R2 BEGINS!

11-17-2012, 00:04

Proskater

GG's Kap'n and David.

5-1 420/Olo
2-5 Kap'n/David
2-0 David Ragequits and gets team Dq'd

It was GG's I thought, @kapn sorry man, we hate to win like that but next time get a non raging partner Tongue we were gonna win anyways we let u have the 2nd round so david wouldn't rage. didn't work apparently :/....

JK Tongue but we were playing our hardest in all seriousness. Laugh

Psycho
11-17-2012, 09:26

rockband addict

what the fuck is happening here
i went to bed yesterday at 9/10PM and you guys just decided to kick me out :lol:
I'm sorry once again for my bad behavior in the last days I had some massive stress in school and at work.. Devil
the deadline says that the games can be played until 19th november
whatever, thanks for the organization again :Original
anyway, congratz! :Original

Lalita
11-17-2012, 09:39

Officer Dick
| Website
Psycho Wrote:what the fuck is happening here
i went to bed yesterday at 9/10PM and you guys just decided to kick me out :lol:
I'm sorry once again for my bad behavior in the last days I had some massive stress in school and at work.. Devil
i wanted to swap partners not remove partners... so now u kick psycho out... wowow olo sucks no offence and 420 your a very cocky player

this tours gone pathetic

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Pirat
11-17-2012, 10:23

Wannabe

when i asked u if u got time to play the matches, you said no and that you leave the game completely. so i thought youre out and I asked david :?:

shin Wrote:Anyway it's one of the best video of thps3 I have ever seen.

shin Wrote:it's one of the worst videos of thps3 I have ever seen

:mrgreen:

wild786
11-17-2012, 14:54

w!Ld

lol u wer just trollin us and u wanted the tour to fail (try to make it less obvious next time, oh w8.. there wont be a next time)

Psycho
11-17-2012, 17:20

rockband addict

Fine, I just tried to apologize for being a dick the past week..

Pirat Wrote:when i asked u if u got time to play the matches, you said no and that you leave the game completely. so i thought youre out and I asked david :?:

yeah I'm gone, thanks for pointing this out :Original

kevDN4
11-17-2012, 21:19

What? 180!?

guys you re all ok, but ever when a tounrey started, some guys are started fighting, that sucks :!:

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]