Rebackup the Whole Eps Site ?

pwneR
10-21-2012, 11:14

Wannabe

Is it possible to remake the whole eps site not only the videos ?
Quote this message in a reply

stof
10-21-2012, 11:51

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
Don't see that happening

spammmmmmm

pwneR
10-21-2012, 11:58

Wannabe

stof Wrote:Don't see that happening

impossibru ?

Nihilism
10-21-2012, 14:16

Three-sixty!

I do believe socrates has it all, I just need him to go on his e-mail ONCE so he can read my e-mails hehe.

wild786
10-22-2012, 06:40

w!Ld

Nihilism Wrote:I do believe socrates has it all, I just need him to go on his e-mail ONCE so he can read my e-mails hehe.
.. ever considered that he uses a DIFFERENT EMAIL now?

usually ppl check their e-mails fairly frequently, if he hasn't read em.. it means he prolly has a diff one now

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

SocratesEPS
11-08-2012, 01:17

Noob

I have all the code on a hard drive somewhere. I think it's on an old computer at my parent's place so it'll take me awhile to obtain it. I was only 16 or 17 when I built EPS so the site is poorly coded and it was hacked on more than one occasion. Also, none of the videos are hosted anywhere anymore as far as I know.

My THPS career ended when I started going to college. I have one year left before I graduate with a degree in Computer Science. Funnily enough, I can blame my future career in software engineering or web development on THPS. If I hadn't played THPS I would've never joined EPS, and I would've never gotten into coding by building the EPS site. It's crazy that a video game determined the path I took in life.

JeZ0
11-08-2012, 02:16

Tony Himself
| Website
Man i wish that site was up and running again Sad

Welcome Back Soc!

Until the end of Time

wild786
11-08-2012, 04:09

w!Ld

SocratesEPS Wrote:I have all the code on a hard drive somewhere. I think it's on an old computer at my parent's place so it'll take me awhile to obtain it. I was only 16 or 17 when I built EPS so the site is poorly coded and it was hacked on more than one occasion. Also, none of the videos are hosted anywhere anymore as far as I know.

My THPS career ended when I started going to college. I have one year left before I graduate with a degree in Computer Science. Funnily enough, I can blame my future career in software engineering or web development on THPS. If I hadn't played THPS I would've never joined EPS, and I would've never gotten into coding by building the EPS site. It's crazy that a video game determined the path I took in life.
yoooo

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

bluey
11-08-2012, 10:26

FATALITY

nice to see you soc.
I remember your nm's and your TA videos.
You are a thps legend Wink

Anyway, I guess thps has influenced my life too.
gl with your future career !

Heart