venice improv

shin
09-25-2012, 10:37

old.
| Website
Well. If we really want to be helpful maybe in marks we should post something like that:

Speed: 8 - your speed was good, but notice that you had nice speed, because you didn't make long combos, didn't make many tricks, and you were jumping a lot.

Level usage: same

Tricks usage: 3- you should make more tricks, join them, because in your prov we see a lot of empty jumps.

etc.

I know that even my marks like 6/10 aren't helpful at all , but judging every factor when ppl don't know why their speed was good or level usage aren't helpfull either Wink

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

bluey
09-25-2012, 12:16

FATALITY

shin Wrote:Well. If we really want to be helpful maybe in marks we should post something like that:

Speed: 8 - your speed was good, but notice that you had nice speed, because you didn't make long combos, didn't make many tricks, and you were jumping a lot.

Level usage: same

Tricks usage: 3- you should make more tricks, join them, because in your prov we see a lot of empty jumps.

etc.

I know that even my marks like 6/10 aren't helpful at all , but judging every factor when ppl don't know why they speed was good or level usage aren't helpfull either Wink
Completly agreed :Laugh

Heart
Quote this message in a reply