Nvm you Are simply amazing, this video is fantastic!! (Y) :Laugh

Until the end of Time
Quote this message in a reply

Lalita
08-21-2012, 10:51

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:
Nevermind Wrote:i would also give 10/10 for ps2mans nm. but thats not the only vid i would give 10/10. that actually shows that it doesent matter much when it had been capped

because it's nm.

tell me why ap tfs videos would get something like 9/10 - 5 years ago when now it would get 3/10, because everyone can do all the tfs and it's generally known. Same would go with your videos.

When i see your new video, i see only good video with some old and new tfs, with same technique. It's ok. Nice job. But your video is just good. For me nothing special at all, and both of us know that there are many better thps3 videos, that you can do better video, find better stuff, and make it in better way. Personally i think one of the best video on thps3 is your foundry moon gravity nm. That was creative.
Anyway I know you don't attack me for 6/10 but i don't get why ppl like lalita attack me for it. Sorry guys that im not excited about every new video as you all. Maybe you didn't see much, i dont know.

Wasn't an attack, I just don't get how you can rate it pre low considering their isn't much to find in this game anymore... I don't think you could find anything this interesting. The only things that we can find would be in the new levels, which mostly are glitches from bugs with the levels... And a few tfs.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

shin
08-21-2012, 11:25

old.
| Website
sorry but finding new tfs doens't mean that we should judge it without watching a video as very good video. Especially when it's only 2mins video. It's only good video. Nothing special at all. Only few clips where some of the tfs are old and Nvm didn't show us more than few tfs using same technique. As i said i know it's hard to find something new but it doens't mean that everytime when i see something new i should judge it as awesome. No, i won't because i saw many better videos.

And please everyone stop judge my opinion. You better should ask what was good, wrong in video than criticise my opinion all the time.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Lalita
08-21-2012, 13:06

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:sorry but finding new tfs doens't mean that we should judge it without watching a video as very good video. Especially when it's only 2mins video. It's only good video. Nothing special at all. Only few clips where some of the tfs are old and Nvm didn't show us more than few tfs using same technique. As i said i know it's hard to find something new but it doens't mean that everytime when i see something new i should judge it as awesome. No, i won't because i saw many better videos.

And please everyone stop judge my opinion. You better should ask what was good, wrong in video than criticise my opinion all the time.
sorry but I had to laugh, When have you ever rated a video decent? Not including your oldschool boyfriends... No that's not a flame.

shin
08-21-2012, 13:14

old.
| Website
on "new" tlt forum which i visited all the time.(if we talk about posting- because i didnt post anything on Nvm's foundry nm who was great and it's 9/10 for me) I won't judge thps3 videos as great if ppl won't show more than "hitting a corner". It doesn't satisfy me, and fact that you judge my opinion is funny.

Lalita
08-21-2012, 13:35

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:on "new" tlt forum which i visited all the time.(if we talk about posting- because i didnt post anything on Nvm's foundry nm who was great and it's 9/10 for me) I won't judge thps3 videos as great if ppl won't show more than "hitting a corner". It doesn't satisfy me, and fact that you judge my opinion is funny.
well until you make something better ill be happy with your opinion. :lol:

John
08-21-2012, 14:32

Three-sixty!

Nice video man! Enjoyed it :Original

shin
08-21-2012, 15:07

old.
| Website
Lalita Wrote:
shin Wrote:on "new" tlt forum which i visited all the time.(if we talk about posting- because i didnt post anything on Nvm's foundry nm who was great and it's 9/10 for me) I won't judge thps3 videos as great if ppl won't show more than "hitting a corner". It doesn't satisfy me, and fact that you judge my opinion is funny.
well until you make something better ill be happy with your opinion. :lol:

so if i can make a better video then i can say that video sucks, but when i can't make a better video i can only say that video is great. Love your argumentation. That's why i only see comments like: "nice video". That explains everything :roll:

I hope every movie on IMDB gets 10/10 from you.

Nevermind
08-21-2012, 17:46

Officer Dick

well its only logic that if i find new tfs, they were harder to find than older ones..
simply cause nobody found them yet.
and actually those "wallbonks" is a pretty much a technique that ive never seen in any video before.

cant find any new technique on this game. i dont think there is any, altho wallbonk-technique is the newest for me. so i cant do anything better.
idk what else i should cap lol. "funny stuff" isnt really funny if you havent been playing at the moment when it had been capped. and koth moves.. well dunno i have none.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

shin
08-21-2012, 18:12

old.
| Website
it's not about funny, koth stuff. Mainly it's about too short clips and being so repetitive. Whatever. I'm a bit tired of it. I really should stop commenting any videos because it's always the same. I leave you with your "nice video" posts.