bluey
08-20-2012, 16:39

FATALITY

wild786 Wrote:
shin Wrote:6/10

nothing special imo. basic stuff. expected more from you Wink
classic shin :lol:

this comment is probably the only reason nvm posted dat vid

I can't wait for a new classic flamewar =)

Heart
Quote this message in a reply

Lalita
08-20-2012, 16:42

Officer Dick
| Website
tbh I'll add my 5c.

This video is great, neverm!nd showed me some of the stuff in the video ingame awhile back and it was great. Shin I don't think you can do better, you just rate peoples vids low when none of your vids are above 6/10.

I didn't know any of this (maybe 1 or 2 things) but it's a great video and this community should appreciate what your getting, not rating ridiculous 6/10. I know my gameplay will never be better then this, but I can accept it.

Great video, 8.5/10

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Nevermind
08-20-2012, 16:44

Officer Dick

not that u get me wrong. i dont think this is much better than 6/10. so no offense, i also think i did better vids. just wanna see a 10/10

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Lalita
08-20-2012, 16:45

Officer Dick
| Website
Well considering the low amount of videos now, this one is easily one of the best for the year.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

shin
08-20-2012, 17:06

old.
| Website
@ lalita

your argument about if i can make better video is just stupid. If i say that i don't like for example transformers and i judge it 7/10 - it doesn't mean that i can make a better movie. Especially when i dont make movies because it's boring for me to find new stuff and cap it. Nvm's new video was boring for me. It was short but had a feeling i was watching same moves all the time. I know showing something new, or more techniques is almost impossible but that was really repetitive. so liked technique, good job, but it's just a good video so 6/10.

@ Nvm
there are not 10/10 videos nowadays because it depends from times when video was capped. so when i will post something old when i judged it 10/10 you will say it sucks. so i'm not gonna show you anything.

PS. 6/10 is still a good score Laugh

edit:
you know what i hate in this forum last time? That almost every big discussion start from my posts Laugh and when i don't type something critical or stupid this forum is dead. Don't you notice that?Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Faith
08-20-2012, 17:24

Tony Himself

aaaahhh you posted it already!! i found some more Sad(
great vid Laugh rly hard to find new stuff and somehow you do it Laugh (Y)

Nevermind
08-20-2012, 20:40

Officer Dick

shin Wrote:@ Nvm
there are not 10/10 videos nowadays because it depends from times when video was capped. so when i will post something old when i judged it 10/10 you will say it sucks. so i'm not gonna show you anything.

thats bullshit. this game didnt change during those 10 years. all those players who did their videos back than had the same possibilitys as I have right now. there are nm's that still make me freak out because i could never land them.

so if those old videos "suck" now, than its because i improved all those things and make the old videos look bad because mine are better.
they couldve found same stuff as i did.
so i dont rly get your point

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

shin
08-20-2012, 21:48

old.
| Website
this game changed a lot. Ppl nowadays play differently than ppl few years ago. Fact is that ppl proved their prov, style skills, and currently many things just look better. But it doesn't mean that your stuff is better than old stuff. We can't compare it, because things which were awesome 6 years ago are known now and just look as basic stuff. If there would be still many things to find on thps3 then im pretty sure that in 2015 ppl would judge your video as: "ow, what a shitty stuff. I make it in every cz game". That's how it works.

I guess we can only compare nms, because you don't make there many tfs and it's mostly about lines and balance. Good example is stowned. Maybe you don't see there many unexpected moves in his nms, but his lines and balance was incredible. Same with ps2man. Who can do better nm on ware? it's impossible. That nm/video is perfect. If i would give 10/10 for any video without thinking it would be ps2man nm ware.

About video nowadays:
i really appreciate that guys like nvm still find new stuff, cap their videos, but one thing: pls make your videos more enjoyable. Making same thing in different ways is just boring. For me a big hero is Brazbox. I'm never bored of his stuff. why? answer yourself.

yo Wink

Nevermind
08-20-2012, 22:29

Officer Dick

sure that nm is perfect, but its easy to land that line in perfection cause its only 30 secs. maybe its the best warehouse nm and you couldnt land it better. but if you watch on that creativity subjective, so its just average.

imo sneves second cruise ship nm is the best nm ever landed

edit: i would also give 10/10 for ps2mans nm. but thats not the only vid i would give 10/10. that actually shows that it doesent matter much when it had been capped

shin
08-21-2012, 08:04

old.
| Website
Nevermind Wrote:i would also give 10/10 for ps2mans nm. but thats not the only vid i would give 10/10. that actually shows that it doesent matter much when it had been capped

because it's nm.

tell me why ap tfs videos would get something like 9/10 - 5 years ago when now it would get 3/10, because everyone can do all the tfs and it's generally known. Same would go with your videos.

When i see your new video, i see only good video with some old and new tfs, with same technique. It's ok. Nice job. But your video is just good. For me nothing special at all, and both of us know that there are many better thps3 videos, that you can do better video, find better stuff, and make it in better way. Personally i think one of the best video on thps3 is your foundry moon gravity nm. That was creative.
Anyway I know you don't attack me for 6/10 but i don't get why ppl like lalita attack me for it. Sorry guys that im not excited about every new video as you all. Maybe you didn't see much, i dont know.