220 can bailed :)

bluey
08-26-2012, 17:26

FATALITY

This conversation is so typical. :lol:
I d like to end this conversation by saying : it's just a game. No big deal about recs.
As you all know, when guys like nihi, crazy9k or whoever show TA vids, title or comment is often "251 stop..blabla".
When guy like rev makes TA vid, he just write : "6.7bil ap".. it means he doesn't stop at 251 + use DAO. Nothing wrong with it. It's just 2 different gameplays.

These 2 gameplays have their own advantage and drawbacks. It develops different skills.

About shuffling. In thug games, they removed the multi by shuffling. I guess THPS3 designers didn't want to have this shuffling thing. (Maybe they thought it was impossible to reach 251 without shuffling (they didn't know this technique)). I may be wrong.

To Split : Nice try, but 220 can, using 251 patch + DAO, isn't great. So keep improving your balance and your line. Try to play like a robot (like wild :roll: )

Heart
Quote this message in a reply

Nihilism
08-26-2012, 18:22

Three-sixty!

Lalita, you seem to attack shin. Alot.
You keep saying you know this game better than him, you've played TA much more than him.
Do you even know what this game was about years ago?
No, because you were 5 years old and didn't play it.
TA was played a ton. DAO was used a ton. Many clans based their requirements on TA skills, and a bit later they based it on CTF skills aswell.
And again, DAO is a GLITCH. It's a glitch just as Mode 900 (if you know what it is), and just as glitch as the 1 when you wallie that wall in Rio and bounce the sides and then change team from red-blue and you can keep comboing and get minus score.
You have NO idea about this game as much as shin.
You don't know ps0, you don't know f8, fs, txo, x3o, HfS, and many many more clans and great players.
All your posts are about modding. I never see any vid of you, and every conversation with you turns into a fight because you act like a child.
Now, you're a decent modder, I'll give you that, but you gotta understand something:
Shin is much older and wiser than you, and has much more knowledge than you.
Honestly, so do I.
I might only play TA, CTF and Slap, but I've played this game WAY more years than you.
Long story short, keep your profile low because you're being a douche.
Again, I don't have anything against you, and even thought shin is a good friend of mine, It's important you know that this is not the case.
You just need to know your place.

ReY
08-26-2012, 18:47

Tony Himself

Split, replace your special grind trick for an air trick and try to master 900's on that line. It will improve your score^^ 5/10

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

Psycho
08-26-2012, 21:17

rockband addict

This topic is getting embarrassing.
It's funny that people complain about the shuffle stuff in THPS3 'cause it's a glitch imo as well. You were meant to get the gap by grinding it once, as the walkway is long, you can multiply it ofcourse, that's the same as using DAO imo.
I know it's a huge difference to most of people here, but if you compare DAO to 900 Mode, it's just hilarious.
Why not direclty say that the whole game is a glitch/bug?
Please go on, I love following this topic (stupid)

JeZ0
08-26-2012, 23:00

Tony Himself
| Website
Quote:Try to play like a robot (like wild )

More like a Robot with Chuck Norris Instincts :Laugh

Until the end of Time

Lalita
08-27-2012, 08:28

Officer Dick
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:Lalita, you seem to attack shin. Alot.
You keep saying you know this game better than him, you've played TA much more than him.
TA was played a ton. DAO was used a ton. Many clans based their requirements on TA skills, and a bit later they based it on CTF skills aswell.
And again, DAO is a GLITCH. It's a glitch just as Mode 900 (if you know what it is), and just as glitch as the 1 when you wallie that wall in Rio and bounce the sides and then change team from red-blue and you can keep comboing and get minus score.
You don't know ps0, you don't know f8, fs, txo, x3o, HfS, and many many more clans and great players.
All your posts are about modding. I never see any vid of you, and every conversation with you turns into a fight because you act like a child.
Now, you're a decent modder, I'll give you that, but you gotta understand something:
Honestly, so do I.
I might only play TA, CTF and Slap, but I've played this game WAY more years than you.
Again, I don't have anything against you, and even thought shin is a good friend of mine, It's important you know that this is not the case.

I know about 3 of those clans.

I'm not attacking him maybe you misread, but I think my argument is valid and no I'm not being childish thanks.

I think the years of playing doesn't make you a better player, I still know a lot of knowledge as I've had some tips from old players, even am great friends with Alex (crazy9000).

You can't compare Mode 900 to DAO, they are too completely different things, I could use Mode 900 and score 20bil or more... You don't even need to balance, DAO is little more cheaty then shuffling, shuffling wasn't meant to be in the game IMO. Well I'm not sure but you think you will be able to shuffle in THPS HD THPS3 DLC? Most likely not...

Sorry but you may think I act childish but I think shin acts childish too, calling me kid? Sorry but that pisses me off a lot, hes not my dad. Nor someone who calls me kid.

Yesterday I was playing and I was just free skating in a KOTH game and he was being judgmental about my game play, saying I don't know how to spin, I don't know any grab tricks. When I'm just fucking around lol? He doesn't have better things to do then watch me and judge me, that's very childish if you ask me, including you saying DAO is cheats he uses 1.3.

I think you do have something against me. Just my 5c again, maybe split had a bad score but just because he used DAO and 251+ it don't mean you can judge him from a low score...

@Psycho you seem to always say what I want to say without me explaining it a lot. You also know which my point is which shin does not understand. Thank you 8-)

@stof read blueman's explanation about shuffling.

I've got videos of 1.2 bil AP but tbh I don't play TA much now, or the game itself anymore. Only when I am super bored, people argue with me about stupid things, so I just play with friends from now on.

Edit:

@Rey you can only 900 on this line if you use Auto Kick Off. Which explain Nihils high score from 900s (which is a good thing).

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Nihilism
08-27-2012, 10:08

Three-sixty!

Lalita Wrote:
Honestly, so do I.

I'm not attacking him maybe you misread, but I think my argument is valid and no I'm not being childish thanks.

I think the years of playing doesn't make you a better player, I still know a lot of knowledge as I've had some tips from old players, even am great friends with Alex (crazy9000).
You say all the knowledge you got is from old players' tips. Me and shin are old players, doesn't that makes sense that we know more than you?

You can't compare Mode 900 to DAO, they are too completely different things, I could use Mode 900 and score 20bil or more... You don't even need to balance, DAO is little more cheaty then shuffling, shuffling wasn't meant to be in the game IMO. Well I'm not sure but you think you will be able to shuffle in THPS HD THPS3 DLC? Most likely not...
Well, I CAN compare it to Mode 900. They're both glitches, end of story. It doesn't matter which glitch gives you the higher score.. They're still glitches, ABUSE OF IN-GAME BUGS.

Sorry but you may think I act childish but I think shin acts childish too, calling me kid? Sorry but that pisses me off a lot, hes not my dad. Nor someone who calls me kid.
Well, you're 16, you're a kid. I'm a kid too, don't take it too hard.

Yesterday I was playing and I was just free skating in a KOTH game and he was being judgmental about my game play, saying I don't know how to spin, I don't know any grab tricks. When I'm just fucking around lol? He doesn't have better things to do then watch me and judge me, that's very childish if you ask me, including you saying DAO is cheats he uses 1.3.

I think you do have something against me. Just my 5c again, maybe split had a bad score but just because he used DAO and 251+ it don't mean you can judge him from a low score...
Isn't that the point of the comments? I'm supposed to judge his video.. Just because I'm saying his score is crap doesn't mean judging is wrong.

@Psycho you seem to always say what I want to say without me explaining it a lot. You also know which my point is which shin does not understand. Thank you 8-)

I've got videos of 1.2 bil AP but tbh I don't play TA much now, or the game itself anymore. Only when I am super bored, people argue with me about stupid things, so I just play with friends from now on.

Edit:

@Rey you can only 900 on this line if you use Auto Kick Off. Which explain Nihils high score from 900s (which is a good thing).

Lalita
08-27-2012, 10:32

Officer Dick
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:
Honestly, so do I.

You say all the knowledge you got is from old players' tips. Me and shin are old players, doesn't that makes sense that we know more than you?
No, I have obviously collected a lot of knowledge from a wide range of players, not just old school people with a different opinion on anything, always thinking that they know the game more or there opinion is stronger then everyone else because they were there... Even if you do know more then me doesn't change the fact that some glitches or 251 is accepted in the community, same with fast tricks it's accepted also.

Well, I CAN compare it to Mode 900. They're both glitches, end of story. It doesn't matter which glitch gives you the higher score.. They're still glitches, ABUSE OF IN-GAME BUGS.
Sure a glitch is a glitch so I'm a big cheater because I shuffle? Incorrect, Shuffling and DAO is accepted in this community (maybe not by people like yourself). It's the games fault for not making a manual register when you jump quickly, you could do this DAO on mistake you know?

Well, you're 16, you're a kid. I'm a kid too, don't take it too hard.
Doesn't matter I don't want him calling me kid or mate, hes not my mate.

You ignored that he used cheats ofc.

Isn't that the point of the comments? I'm supposed to judge his video.. Just because I'm saying his score is crap doesn't mean judging is wrong.
Well you didn't give any constructive criticism other then basically saying it sucks?

Edit:

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Lyst
08-27-2012, 11:35

Administrator
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:OK aerk, imagine someone getting 100 graff tags with a 32-tag remove limit. That wouldn't be impressive, right? That certain player just needs to combo for a long time past 0:00 mark.
But, if that person did NOT have that 32-tag remove limit? You would say it is much more impressive.
Not only the score isn't good comparing to the technique, his skills aren't very great either.
There is no point in posting such videos, that's all I'm saying.
Sorry Nihil, but your arguments are really contradictory. You say 100 tags without taglimit isn't impressive, but playing games, in which speed is the most important aspect of the game, with AK off and therefore having a higher speed, is part of the game. Following your own argument, this would not be impressive either, that's why we don't use these, even if it's an option.

Next thing you're saying is that DAO is a glitch, because the other games don't have this 'bug' anymore, yet you don't state that the other games don't have a multiplier stop. So this 251 multiplier stop is according to the same logics also a bug, or at least something that should not have been in the game. Yet both are part of this game and both can be used in trick attack. You just can't compare the scores, because 251 stop has a maximum score somewhere around 250 million, and is all about trick variation and high basescore. While TA without 251 patch with DAO is more about holding your combo and getting a high basescore and TA with 251 patch is mostly about your multiplier. There are just different types of TA, DAO/No DAO, 251 stop or not or even use a 251 patch. You could even play with mod900 if you want to, but if you play with it, compare it with players playing the same type of game. But since comboing with mod900 is rather boring and has nothing to do with skills at all, it's not played. My point is, everyone is allowed to play their own game and since TA is less competitive than games like KOTH, CZ, CTF, Slap and KA, I don't get why you are making such a fuss about this. It's not that Split is claiming any record, neither is anyone disadvantaged by this video.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

bluey
08-27-2012, 13:19

FATALITY

i pretty agree with lyst.
I totally respect your TA skills nihi. That's hard to perfect those 251 stop lines. You focus your score on base, but others focus on multi. That's the point. different skills.

About AK OFF. Why does it give more speed? (That's a real question). Cause I don't see the link between AK OFF and more speed. Is that a glitch? Idk, rly.

Once again, respect to your vids even if I am not a TA player.

edit : and ye 220 mil is pretty bad for a DAO+251patch. That's why Split just need to improve.

Heart