220 can bailed :)

Lalita
08-27-2012, 13:50

Officer Dick
| Website
blueman Wrote:i pretty agree with lyst.
I totally respect your TA skills nihi. That's hard to perfect those 251 stop lines. You focus your score on base, but others focus on multi. That's the point. different skills.

About AK OFF. Why does it give more speed? (That's a real question). Cause I don't see the link between AK OFF and more speed. Is that a glitch? Idk, rly.

Once again, respect to your vids even if I am not a TA player.

edit : and ye 220 mil is pretty bad for a DAO+251patch. That's why Split just need to improve.
with AK off you get lil more speed, it gives u advantage over other players (yes its an option) but community don't accept it in slap games as it gives an advantage.

Not sure if it's a glitch though, but with AK on you can only 720 line in canada, AK off you can 900 line. Some other levels like AP you get another 180 in too.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.
Quote this message in a reply

Nihilism
08-27-2012, 14:40

Three-sixty!

AK off gives you more speed, I don't know why.
It can suck because you have to hold your Kick (flip) button in order to move, which can cause you to be slower aswell.
Well, it has its ups and downs.

bluey
08-27-2012, 14:45

FATALITY

yeh, I know it gives more speed and as a consequence, more time to spin. I used to play with AK OFF at the beginning. I remember fuktop13.x3o teaching me about those stuffs. aaah TA times..

Anyway my question is : why does it give more speed? I know it scripted like this, but I don't get why. Maybe coz it's a bit harder to play like this so designers wanted to give an advantage to ppl using AK OFF?

edit : damn u nihi, you were faster to answer :Original

Heart

Nihilism
08-27-2012, 16:20

Three-sixty!

Bwhahaha :twisted:

Psycho
08-27-2012, 18:25

rockband addict

lyst Wrote:My point is, everyone is allowed to play their own game and since TA is less competitive than games like KOTH, CZ, CTF, Slap and KA, I don't get why you are making such a fuss about this.

^THIS! (Y)

krea
08-30-2012, 00:28

Officer Dick

Ak off gives more speed because you keep your grinding speed while "skating on ground".

i don´t understand the tag-example i can do 100 tags in ap and even make a vid of it if you wish. i don´t even have to use manual ==Original .
anyway lyst (like always) summed up the facts pretty neutral and correct.

my point is that constructive criticism should contain some tips. not saying "this (video) sucks ." but saying like:

your line sucks. you should work on your line to get a better balance between your grinds and manuals (noob).

this way you can keep your overrated pro image and still help the beginners :mrgreen: