220 can bailed :)

shin
08-25-2012, 18:39

old.
| Website
Lalita Wrote:
shin Wrote:hello it's not your business what i accept or what i don't. If you ppl use this shit called dao: then ok. But for me it looks like using a bug to make a better score. If i make a spin 360 degrees, why i should get 720 degrees and get better scores? That's skills or what? so I ask why you don't accept the scores where you are bugged and can make the score in air.? That's why i don't accept scores with this.

How i rate videos is also not your business. My knowledge about thps/thug aspects is much bigger than your so you are not available to judge it, because you generally know nothing.
1. I am not personally attacking anyone, I know alot more then you, you maybe around longer then me but I know this game in and out.

2. What you said is not even dao so if you knew something about this game you would know the biggest glitch available for this game atm. Shut down. 8-)

made a big post but i decided to edit it and stop this conversation which will end as a ban for you. Until you can't say anything constructive about thps3 i won't talk with you.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

Psycho
08-25-2012, 23:12

rockband addict

I agree with lalita again.
He didn't attack anyone (directly), you just can't stand that he probably knows more about TA than you do :roll:
And why should he get banned? - He just shows off his opinion, which is 100% legit to me.
Next time please get some solid arguments (with quotes would be the best).

shin
08-26-2012, 07:04

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:I agree with lalita again.
He didn't attack anyone (directly), you just can't stand that he probably knows more about TA than you do :roll:
And why should he get banned? - He just shows off his opinion, which is 100% legit to me.

lol wtf?

He did. He could just answer something about dao, ta, about thps3, but he couldn't. he just attacked personally.
Lalita Wrote:your knowledge is as bad as how you rate video :mrgreen:
this makes 80% of th3 recs invalid, sorry but you have no clue about anything TA wise.

This is an attack. He could be just quiet. But he can't. he always have to add his 2 words to attack someone.

About knowledge about ta: I could just type the same thing which i edited, but i won't . I just typed there things which lalita coulldnt stand and he would attack me becausse he can't say any constructive arguments.(he should be banned before and never unbanned. That's why i said it. Lyst just have no ballls.) Knowing glitch called dao(ye i think dao is for noobs, which will do everything to make a better score) doens't make him better ta player and knowing more about TA. If you are proud that you know a glitch which cheats a game then hahahahaha

Lalita
08-26-2012, 08:05

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:
Psycho Wrote:I agree with lalita again.

lol wtf?

He did. He could just answer something about dao, ta, about thps3, but he couldn't. he just attacked personally.
Lalita Wrote:your knowledge is as bad as how you rate video :mrgreen:
this makes 80% of th3 recs invalid, sorry but you have no clue about anything TA wise.

This is an attack. He could be just quiet. But he can't. he always have to add his 2 words to attack someone.

About knowledge about ta: I could just type the same thing which i edited, but i won't . I just typed there things which lalita coulldnt stand and he would attack me becausse he can't say any constructive arguments.(he should be banned before and never unbanned. That's why i said it. Lyst just have no ballls.) Knowing glitch called dao(ye i think dao is for noobs, which will do everything to make a better score) doens't make him better ta player and knowing more about TA. If you are proud that you know a glitch which cheats a game then hahahahaha

Actually that was my opinion about your knowledge is as bad as you rate videos, not a flame. You just flamed lyst by saying "he has no balls". Which seriously gives me doubts about how you was ever an admin, you seem to break many rules... More then me (my main is flame which I have not done since last ban).

I think your argument about DAO is pathetic. You clearly have no clue what it is, maybe it's a glitch but it's NeverSoft's problem, just like saying shuffle is a glitch, because it clearly gives you a higher multiplier, I'm sure shuffle wasn't deliberately added to the game.

I've played TA since I started playing THPS3, I know MANY glitches, I know the game inside and out (as mentioned before). The only thing you seem to be ok at is Improv which isn't even a proper game inside the game. Your no good at CZ because you think TF's are for noobs blabla, you can think what you want but you want everyone to play the way you think is best, which no one agrees to that, maybe nihil but w/e.

@Psycho thanks for the support. 8-)
Fuck tha PoliCE (smashes cop window) haha

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

shin
08-26-2012, 08:54

old.
| Website
How can you compare a technique in game like shuffle with glitch ?rotfl

Next thing kiddo, when i asked about what exactly dao is then only you only could say that i know what it is. So pathetic. I've got an explanation from stof and now you say that i don't know what it is. So please- explain it "BIG TA player". Because you only say that i do know something or i dont know something without any good arguments.

"I've played TA since I started playing THPS3, I know MANY glitches, I know the game inside and out (as mentioned before). "

hahahaha Like i thought. You only know glitches, bugs and can mod this game. That's why you are so bad in this game. Sorry mate but you know nothing. YOu can't even spin your tricks correctly. Ow well. You can't even spin without arrow keys.

You talk about my skills in cz? WTF is this shit? First win more tourneys in cz then you can talk about it. You know shit about this game. I don't think tfs are for noobs, only glitches and bugs.
You want to use tf?ok, i used to play another way, because tfs are learnt stuff and it only makes me funny when i see players like you who tries same tf 10x in one cz game.

I didn't flame lyst. Im just saying that he had no balls to change the rules and ban you permanently for flaming ppl all the time like "cunt"- whats your fav word i guess with "fuck" word.

PS. My last post in this topic. I leave you with your DAO ta skills. Maybe someday you will learn more than counting on glitches all the time.

Lalita
08-26-2012, 09:43

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:How can you compare a technique in game like shuffle with glitch ?rotfl

Next thing kiddo, when i asked about what exactly dao is then only you only could say that i know what it is. So pathetic. I've got an explanation from stof and now you say that i don't know what it is. So please- explain it "BIG TA player". Because you only say that i do know something or i dont know something without any good arguments.

"I've played TA since I started playing THPS3, I know MANY glitches, I know the game inside and out (as mentioned before). "

hahahaha Like i thought. You only know glitches, bugs and can mod this game. That's why you are so bad in this game. Sorry mate but you know nothing. YOu can't even spin your tricks correctly. Ow well. You can't even spin without arrow keys.

You talk about my skills in cz? WTF is this shit? First win more tourneys in cz then you can talk about it. You know shit about this game. I don't think tfs are for noobs, only glitches and bugs.
You want to use tf?ok, i used to play another way, because tfs are learnt stuff and it only makes me funny when i see players like you who tries same tf 10x in one cz game.

I didn't flame lyst. Im just saying that he had no balls to change the rules and ban you permanently for flaming ppl all the time like "cunt"- whats your fav word i guess with "fuck" word.

PS. My last post in this topic. I leave you with your DAO ta skills. Maybe someday you will learn more than counting on glitches all the time.

Shuffle is kinda a glitch you know.

The reason I'm no big of a player in games like CZ/CTF is because I have more lag then you could imagine, if you were in my shoes you would understand, but this is not the case. It lag's so much that I have to guess where each player is going to go like 3 seconds before they do it. You can call me noob all you like but when your in my shoes I bet that you wouldn't be a better player then me.

How am I counting on glitches? It's not f**king me it's almost any TA player in this community? Even PS2Man uses DAO, so before you go around calling people noobs, one of the best players ever in this community uses it.

Considering you didn't know about DAO it show show weak your knowledge about this game is. No I don't swear as much as usual (no cunt or w/e) and I said fuck ^ which you can get over it.

shin
08-26-2012, 09:46

old.
| Website
Quote:Considering you didn't know about DAO it show show weak your knowledge about this game is.
hahahahahahhahaha ok mate. You only prove my mind that thps3 players are generallly noobs(not everyone) when we compare them with thug players. yo

you only can count on glitches. That's sick.

Lalita
08-26-2012, 13:25

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:
Quote:Considering you didn't know about DAO it show show weak your knowledge about this game is.
hahahahahahhahaha ok mate. You only prove my mind that thps3 players are generallly noobs(not everyone) when we compare them with thug players. yo

you only can count on glitches. That's sick.
Why are you calling me mate? I don't even fucking like you lmao.

Count on glitches? No, I can score high scores without glitches.

shin
08-26-2012, 14:00

old.
| Website
didn't want to call you a "cunt". I have some manners.

Anyway thx for this fun Laugh

stof
08-26-2012, 16:48

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
How can shuffling be a glitch? If it was so, I'm sure you couldn't do so in THPS4, THUG, THUG2 and THAW. Shuffling is clearly a technique.

spammmmmmm