08-22-2012, 18:21

What? 180!?

hello im Angelika Merkel (santa)

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

wild786
08-23-2012, 02:03

w!Ld

Nevermind Wrote:so it isnt impressive to get 2:00 mins in koth with expert mode?

ah damn
no.. u must use space olly to be impressive

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
08-23-2012, 06:39

old.
| Website
I have a question. Split in name of his topic typed 220can "bailed". So I remember it was funny for me few years ago when some ppl only accepted "non-bailed" ta records. What's so difference?Laugh We should stop our combo? or what? Sometimes it only depends if our manual go down or up. I'm not an expert how ta players play so I ask Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Nihilism
08-23-2012, 08:07

Three-sixty!

Lalita Wrote:
Nihilism Wrote:OK aerk, imagine someone getting 100 graff tags with a 32-tag remove limit. That wouldn't be impressive, right? That certain player just needs to combo for a long time past 0:00 mark.
But, if that person did NOT have that 32-tag remove limit? You would say it is much more impressive.
Not only the score isn't good comparing to the technique, his skills aren't very great either.
There is no point in posting such videos, that's all I'm saying.
Krea basically took the words out of my mouth. Your critism is just, "Play 251 stop, no dao". You think the only way the game can be played is 251 stop without dao, you know this get's really boring right? You know no one wants you to play with AK OFF in ctf/cz, tbh no one plays TA much now so why people gonna use this then change back when they play cz lol.

I don't see you posting any videos which are that good, do you come here to just troll? Because you don't play just write on videos and say that they suck and you should play how I play...

I'm gonna finish now coz I don't want a flame war, flame me back but I dont give a fuck, your just putting people down about how they play.

What the FUCK are you talking about? I only said his score isn't legit because he didn't stop at 251 and used DAO.
You know why? Well I assume you don't, because it seems like you're still vague, but I'll do my best:

DAO = Glitch.
Abusing of glitches is obviously, not accepted, right? So why is it OK in TA? because not many people play TA? Please.
No 251 stop - this multiplayer STOPS at 251. Hexing your way out of it does not make your score legit, such as hexing your physics.qb file.
And don't say it is not the same, because it's exactly the same.
And you say I troll? You little twat. I remind you you're the one who couldn't keep his account unbanned in a thps3 forum for more than 3 months straight.
You're the one everyone hated, and I'm sure some still does.
And you said you don't want this to turn into a flame war, but you obviously knew that It'll happen.
And again, AK off manner. It is a game setting. I don't care if you like it or not, I don't care if I'm faster and then gives me an advantage. The developers meant for it to be used.

Lalita
08-23-2012, 13:25

Officer Dick
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:
Nihilism Wrote:OK aerk, imagine someone getting 100 graff tags with a 32-tag remove limit. That wouldn't be impressive, right? That certain player just needs to combo for a long time past 0:00 mark.
But, if that person did NOT have that 32-tag remove limit? You would say it is much more impressive.
Not only the score isn't good comparing to the technique, his skills aren't very great either.
There is no point in posting such videos, that's all I'm saying.
Krea basically took the words out of my mouth. Your critism is just, "Play 251 stop, no dao". You think the only way the game can be played is 251 stop without dao, you know this get's really boring right? You know no one wants you to play with AK OFF in ctf/cz, tbh no one plays TA much now so why people gonna use this then change back when they play cz lol.

I don't see you posting any videos which are that good, do you come here to just troll? Because you don't play just write on videos and say that they suck and you should play how I play...

I'm gonna finish now coz I don't want a flame war, flame me back but I dont give a fuck, your just putting people down about how they play.

What the FUCK are you talking about? I only said his score isn't legit because he didn't stop at 251 and used DAO.
You know why? Well I assume you don't, because it seems like you're still vague, but I'll do my best:

DAO = Glitch.
Abusing of glitches is obviously, not accepted, right? So why is it OK in TA? because not many people play TA? Please.
No 251 stop - this multiplayer STOPS at 251. Hexing your way out of it does not make your score legit, such as hexing your physics.qb file.
And don't say it is not the same, because it's exactly the same.
And you say I troll? You little twat. I remind you you're the one who couldn't keep his account unbanned in a thps3 forum for more than 3 months straight.
You're the one everyone hated, and I'm sure some still does.
And you said you don't want this to turn into a flame war, but you obviously knew that It'll happen.
And again, AK off manner. It is a game setting. I don't care if you like it or not, I don't care if I'm faster and then gives me an advantage. The developers meant for it to be used.

Well that was completely unnecessary.

You still don't get it, this community doesn't compare 251 stop and anti 251, imo and I'm sure the rest of the community compare it as 2 separate games.

It's like comparing planned prov and non planned.

Seriously you think the only way the game can be played is 251 stop without dao. So revs recs are not accepted? I'm sure you couldn't do 6.7bil with dao anti 251...

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Psycho
08-23-2012, 18:50

rockband addict

REPORT FOR FLAMING!!!

stof
08-23-2012, 19:23

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
Never heard of a planned prov before Ohmy
It's just a bad score for a 251+ score, face it man

spammmmmmm

shin
08-23-2012, 19:31

old.
| Website
stof Wrote:Never heard of a planned prov before Ohmy

it's called style lines:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDcZ67pFG4g

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

stof
08-23-2012, 22:39

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
shin Wrote:

it's called style lines:

Well, thats different. You can't plan a prov. If you do, it won't be a prov, right?

spammmmmmm

Lalita
08-24-2012, 02:53

Officer Dick
| Website
stof Wrote:
shin Wrote:

it's called style lines:

Well, thats different. You can't plan a prov. If you do, it won't be a prov, right?
what do you think improv your prov was? :roll:

edit.

@Nihilism it shows the real side of you, how low can you get bringing up shit which is not helping your argument of the story? That's just low, bro.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.