220 can bailed :)

Lalita
08-21-2012, 13:30

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:same skills, but you stopped to improve your skills, and he is only perspective player. How his 220mlns is better than yours?Laugh don't get it.
well, if i got 220mil it would be nothing special. but to me for someone to play only 6 months and get a decent score is good.

It dosnt make it better u would just would expect it from me, and not expect it from him. Thats my pointof view.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.
Quote this message in a reply

wild786
08-21-2012, 14:32

w!Ld

Lalita Wrote:
shin Wrote:same skills, but you stopped to improve your skills, and he is only perspective player. How his 220mlns is better than yours?Laugh don't get it.
well, if i got 220mil it would be nothing special. but to me for someone to play only 6 months and get a decent score is good.

It dosnt make it better u would just would expect it from me, and not expect it from him. Thats my pointof view.
lol split has played way more than 6 months..

probably his total play time is same as u

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Lalita
08-21-2012, 17:02

Officer Dick
| Website
wild786 Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:

lol split has played way more than 6 months..

probably his total play time is same as u
a year tops... he plays everyday Ohmy?

Nihilism
08-21-2012, 18:22

Three-sixty!

People should really stop using that "you use AK off" excuse. AK is an OPTION in the SETTINGS of the game, which means it is legit. Same as choosing Ollie because he has Panhandling.
IT'S OK.
And my 600 mil is not great, I know, but don't forget I did 204mil too.
And back on Split... He can play for 2 months if he wants, and he may be pretty good for 6 months, but that doesn't change the fact that he has to learn to take criticism and not be a little bitch about it.

stof
08-21-2012, 21:48

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
probably split has played just as much hours as nihilism. The thing is he did it in 6 months, nihil in 10 years lol.

I agree it's quite bad score since he used 251+. It's good to see you broke your own record, but these score aren't worth a video. Result: a lot of arguements :lol:

spammmmmmm

krea
08-22-2012, 11:20

Officer Dick

well 220 is nothing great with no-251x-stop that´s true. but it has not got anything to do with accepting criticism if you think 251x stop and no dao is the only way of playing, thats just stubborn.

the point at criticism is that the criticized person can learn sth; i don´t see any constructive criticism here just stubbornness, trolling and insults.

Nihilism
08-22-2012, 14:36

Three-sixty!

OK aerk, imagine someone getting 100 graff tags with a 32-tag remove limit. That wouldn't be impressive, right? That certain player just needs to combo for a long time past 0:00 mark.
But, if that person did NOT have that 32-tag remove limit? You would say it is much more impressive.
Not only the score isn't good comparing to the technique, his skills aren't very great either.
There is no point in posting such videos, that's all I'm saying.

Nevermind
08-22-2012, 16:07

Officer Dick

so it isnt impressive to get 2:00 mins in koth with expert mode?

ah damn

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Lalita
08-22-2012, 17:03

Officer Dick
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:OK aerk, imagine someone getting 100 graff tags with a 32-tag remove limit. That wouldn't be impressive, right? That certain player just needs to combo for a long time past 0:00 mark.
But, if that person did NOT have that 32-tag remove limit? You would say it is much more impressive.
Not only the score isn't good comparing to the technique, his skills aren't very great either.
There is no point in posting such videos, that's all I'm saying.
Krea basically took the words out of my mouth. Your critism is just, "Play 251 stop, no dao". You think the only way the game can be played is 251 stop without dao, you know this get's really boring right? You know no one wants you to play with AK OFF in ctf/cz, tbh no one plays TA much now so why people gonna use this then change back when they play cz lol.

I don't see you posting any videos which are that good, do you come here to just troll? Because you don't play just write on videos and say that they suck and you should play how I play...

I'm gonna finish now coz I don't want a flame war, flame me back but I dont give a fuck, your just putting people down about how they play.

Psycho
08-22-2012, 18:15

rockband addict

I followed this topic for a few days now and I have to agree with Lalita's last post.