admins

shin
06-24-2012, 10:33

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:Yeah dude, I enjoy his head in my ass.

that's why thps3 is gonna die (N)

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

krea
06-24-2012, 11:57

Officer Dick

seriously wtf is this shit about "th3 will die" stop this whining. if you played this game regularly you could see a few new players playing this game very often. They are quick learners and there are some nice ppl among them and some idiots. that is how it is has been for 4 years now which was the time taht i started. th3 will not die because players are leaving who are not even active.

John
06-24-2012, 12:14

Three-sixty!

krea Wrote:seriously wtf is this shit about "th3 will die" stop this whining. if you played this game regularly you could see a few new players playing this game very often. They are quick learners and there are some nice ppl among them and some idiots. that is how it is has been for 4 years now which was the time taht i started. th3 will not die because players are leaving who are not even active.
I totally agree with what you just said, THPS3 won't die. The community still has many players joining this community and the occasional player who leaves. Also there is still alot of fun on THPS3, so don't go by what other players say.

shin
06-24-2012, 12:29

old.
| Website
Thps3 died 5 years ago. Now it's just such a small community and every month there are less ppl.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Lalita
06-24-2012, 12:33

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:Thps3 died 5 years ago. Now it's just such a small community and every month there are less ppl.
I agree with you on many circumstances, when I began in 2008 the game was fun, every game was fun. The game only got better for me every day, now the game is just getting foreign people who just want trick. I miss the old days even with oC clan... The game had 8 servers every night then only got less. Servers where full with noobs spamming for someone to host. Just my 5c..

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

HotSauce
06-24-2012, 14:34

2Pac

krea Wrote:th3 will not die because players are leaving who are not even active.

Well i can say that i was the most active player on th3, and u are going to say that players who aren't active are leaving this POS game, well i left it too so theres no way u can say whos going to leave.There are no rules...

John Wrote:I totally agree with what you just said, THPS3 won't die.

Its funny how you change your mind but who cares...

krea
06-24-2012, 16:20

Officer Dick

Wolf Wrote:
krea Wrote:th3 will not die because players are leaving who are not even active.

Well i can say that i was the most active player on th3, and u are going to say that players who aren't active are leaving this POS game, well i left it too so theres no way u can say whos going to leave.There are no rules...

i´ve read your post the 5th time now and i still don´t get what you want to tell me with it.

HotSauce
06-24-2012, 16:40

2Pac

There are no rules about leaving, everyone can leave when he wants...

Faith
06-24-2012, 18:52

Tony Himself

@ all the trollers.. who try to troll me read this what this topic is about. hypocrits.

Shizz
06-24-2012, 19:12

It's Rodney!

I just waited 2minutes on a server observing cz just to get kicked when I could finally join.

and u guys are arguing about what exactly? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PAIN IS IN LIFE, 2minutes fucking wasted mygawd

host was -Empty'isback- btw
fuck him
bitch game.

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.