admins

slappy
06-17-2012, 04:11

U WOT M8
| Website
John Wrote:Is banning meant for lalita only :?: Jezo had many wrongs and he did not get even one warn :?

Actually I'm with John on this. Did Jezo actually get a warning so far?

Esk8
06-17-2012, 04:36

Three-sixty!

Back when I was actually involved, he did. First one from me personally telling him to stop necroing threads (since I assumed he was new) then a forum warning when he didn't stop. That was a while ago though and like I said I went hands off because no matter what I did or didn't do people sent me hate.

JeZ0
06-17-2012, 06:10

Tony Himself
| Website
Esk8 Wrote:Back when I was actually involved, he did. First one from me personally telling him to stop necroing threads (since I assumed he was new) then a forum warning when he didn't stop. That was a while ago though and like I said I went hands off because no matter what I did or didn't do people sent me hate.
So im on 2 warns?

Until the end of Time

Lalita
06-17-2012, 06:21

Officer Dick
| Website
JeZ0 Wrote:
Esk8 Wrote:Back when I was actually involved, he did. First one from me personally telling him to stop necroing threads (since I assumed he was new) then a forum warning when he didn't stop. That was a while ago though and like I said I went hands off because no matter what I did or didn't do people sent me hate.
So im on 2 warns?
Lol if you reach 3 warns it doesn't matter much, you'll be banned for only 1 day. If I get another 2 warns I'll be banned a real, real long time...

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

JeZ0
06-17-2012, 06:25

Tony Himself
| Website
Lalita Wrote:
JeZ0 Wrote:
So im on 2 warns?
Lol if you reach 3 warns it doesn't matter much, you'll be banned for only 1 day. If I get another 2 warns I'll be banned a real, real long time...

well i will try my best not to spam, i will seek advice from admins and players that have been on the forum for a lot longer than i have so i can control my posting.

Until the end of Time

HotSauce
06-17-2012, 09:42

2Pac

Actually I don't think that your spam is the point now, its all about if u get warned 3x u get banned for 1 day, but Lalita gets banned (with 3 warns) for weeks or even months bcz the ''admins'' hate him and don't rly check out what he did to this forum to get banned, they just wait for a little mistake of Lalita so they can give him a warn legaly and ban him. That is how i see this situation...

ReY
06-17-2012, 11:44

Tony Himself

I stand behind every decision made by an admin. And the reason that lalita gets a long ban ( it wasn't me but i assume it) might be because he was banned before. And a ban from 1 or 2 weeks didn't work on him since he kept on spamming, a longer ban may work out this out. I can understand if decisions like that were made.
And it is not like we hunt down 1 player because we ''hate? lol'' him. Everyone here has the same treatment, i'm sorry if you feel different about it.

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

HotSauce
06-17-2012, 12:35

2Pac

Well, maybe u're right in some point, but if u go alltrough the old posts and topics about Lalita u can see that he was hated be4 and everyone didnt want him in this community, in 1 of those topics he asked for help and everyone was like ''gtfo'' and i dont know why bcz everyone started as noob and i guess if u helpt lalita those times ( I guess 2009 ) he wouldnt be that much hated...

Lalita
06-17-2012, 16:20

Officer Dick
| Website
ReY Wrote:I stand behind every decision made by an admin. And the reason that lalita gets a long ban ( it wasn't me but i assume it) might be because he was banned before. And a ban from 1 or 2 weeks didn't work on him since he kept on spamming, a longer ban may work out this out. I can understand if decisions like that were made.
And it is not like we hunt down 1 player because we ''hate? lol'' him. Everyone here has the same treatment, i'm sorry if you feel different about it.
Sorry but all I can do is laugh, I don't ever recall spamming, maybe some flaming but your getting me mixed up with others on this forum. I could send you countless things which have not been given warns but if I do one of those things I'm the one which gets a warn? Oh please...

Having such a loving members of this community (Esk8) which donated a large amount to pay for the XsT website, which I'll probably start the forum back up and have a more "useful" rules and admins which "follow" rules, unlike yourself.

You can stand behind your decision saying that if I say "Don't spam" that it is off topic and against the rules, I've read the rules countless times trust me, but you throw your rules out on me for occasions which are not needed. You deleted the last 6 of my posts which is stupid considering that it was no different then shins posts or any others. If you did rules so harsh on other people the hole forum would be banned lol.

I am saying I think we need to freshin things up here, get esk8 more active as a admin, remove Rey as admin and make shin new admin. Since he cares for this forum, and agrees on many aspects which I do.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

ReY
06-17-2012, 16:57

Tony Himself

Good job finding a mistake in my writing about you. But i doesn't change anything. if it was flaming or spamming it doesn't matter. fact is that you broke a couple rules no matter which.

Anything else?

Wolf Wrote:if u helpt lalita those times ( I guess 2009 ) he wouldnt be that much hated...
Ha, in fact i did. but that isn't important :lol:

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]