admins

Psycho
06-15-2012, 21:24

rockband addict

Okay, this is ******* unfair.
Lalita is getting warned for positive intentions, lol.
He tries/tried to keep the forum clean of spam Devil
It's always the same, he tries to be nice and stuff but people keep disrespecting him..
This time, I back you up lalita.

JeZ0
06-15-2012, 23:39

Tony Himself
| Website
John, im currently on 1 warn which esk8 gave me for posting on topics that were 3-4 years old :lol:

Until the end of Time

HotSauce
06-16-2012, 06:02

2Pac

Omg, this is just shit, how come that when Lalita spamms (which he doesnt) u see all hes posts and just warn him for stupid reason, jezo spamms on all sections of this forum and u are just clean, I just dont want to come to this forum and see that last posts are all from Jezo also like Psycho said Lalita just tryed to keep this forum clean but u cant keep it clean when Jezo got warned 3 times and still didnt get a ban, he also promised he wont spamm ag but its still the same stupid shit, and the shit about Lalita saying ''Have a cry'' and get banned for 1-2 months? wtf is that, i saw AAA posts when he insult the players but u still attack Lalita...Ok now imma get some warns.
THIS IS JUST A FUCKED UP FORUM WITH NO GOOD ADMINS
ps: If u still think that attacking lalita for no reason is good then is your problem, but if u are real admins u would fucking keep this forum clean, not from lalita, from all players...

Psycho
06-16-2012, 08:27

rockband addict

Wolf Wrote:THIS IS JUST A FUCKED UP FORUM WITH NO GOOD ADMINS
ps: If u still think that attacking lalita for no reason is good then is your problem, but if u are real admins u would fucking keep this forum clean, not from lalita, from all players...

agree. (sombrero)

JeZ0
06-16-2012, 09:05

Tony Himself
| Website
Wolf has stated a good point! i agree aswell!

Until the end of Time

shin
06-16-2012, 09:07

old.
| Website
I agree that they aren't good admins. There is a lot of spam, i reported many posts, posted for example to Jezo and many other things and I didn't see any reactions. They only ban lalita. Ofc he deserved it before but not now.

PS. Make me an admin ag Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

JeZ0
06-16-2012, 09:10

Tony Himself
| Website
i still dont know why Lalita gets banned and not me :?: :?: (not saying i want to be banned) but it would be fair

Until the end of Time

krea
06-16-2012, 12:11

Officer Dick

jezo you always surprise me from scratch Laugh

Nevermind
06-16-2012, 12:24

Officer Dick

krea Wrote:jezo you always surprise me from scratch Laugh

i feel like he has no logic brain. wtf lol he even knows he's spamming and doesen't stop. so ban him

edit: idgaf

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

JeZ0
06-16-2012, 12:35

Tony Himself
| Website
Nevermind Wrote:
krea Wrote:jezo you always surprise me from scratch Laugh

i feel like he has no logic brain. wtf lol he even knows he's spamming and doesen't stop. so ban him

edit: idgaf
Quote:i still dont know why Lalita gets banned and not me (not saying i want to be banned) but it would be fair

Until the end of Time