Nihilism
01-20-2013, 21:33

Three-sixty!

Why the hell is there a basic knowledge test? =\
Quote this message in a reply

Psycho
01-20-2013, 21:42

rockband addict

I was not about to offend you, I'm just writing stupid stuff down here on c3 to look cool infront of the others and of course I still LovE you (hahahah get it?) no serious buisness now eventho i really LovE you :mrgreen: I remember playing with you and wild, I failed the XTC test several times, you guys were cheering me up tho and I finally got the 7 that day. I'm pretty sure that I passed it, I was playing this game 24/7 back then :lol: the other one with rey was just random shit.. first off we were playing on my server, I was hosting with the new PW and you wondered that I wasn't on that list, so I asked you to re-test me, but I am pretty sure that we didn't do the knowledge section in the beginning with rey.. anyway, I'm usually acting like a dick in thps3 if I don't get what I want, I'm known for being a dick :lol: .. I'm quite surprised that you still remember our GH conversations and our turkish convos Ohmy . but if there is no prove about the PW I'd still try to pass it for the third time, you guys won't get rid of me, trust me.. (sombrero)
if u don't want to respond on this I can fully understand, have a nice evening sir :Laugh

shin
01-20-2013, 21:49

old.
| Website
Nihilism Wrote:Why the hell is there a basic knowledge test? =\

and what is basic knowledge test ?D :mrgreen:

Question 1:

Who did make the biggest number of circles on bc in AP?

Question 2:

How many lamps are in the airport?

Question 3:

Who did eat a cake on Cruise Ship?

etc Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Nihilism
01-21-2013, 10:08

Three-sixty!

shin Wrote:
Nihilism Wrote:Why the hell is there a basic knowledge test? =\

and what is basic knowledge test ?D :mrgreen:

Question 1:

Who did make the biggest number of circles on bc in AP?

Question 2:

How many lamps are in the airport?

Question 3:

Who did eat a cake on Cruise Ship?

etc Laugh

Please tell me you're joking, shin..

shin
01-21-2013, 10:22

old.
| Website
ye it's one of my pathetic jokes [Image: facepalm_15x15.gif]

Nihilism
01-21-2013, 11:12

Three-sixty!

Ok good *facepalm*

Faith
01-21-2013, 17:35

Tony Himself

Dear shin,

''ye but I don't make a test. I know who deserves it. If you don't then maybe you are the noobs''.

that were your words.

''I know who deserves it''.. The purpose of a test is to judge everyone with the same standards. When you complete it you're allowed to make a step forward. In this case getting the pw. If one person (You in this case) is gonna decide if someone deserves it or not, then gaining the pw is based on a judgemental decision in this case your opinion, which is subjective.
I personally like it when someone gets a pw when his skills meet a centain standard. If you want to take the job on you to find out about every player who asks for a test, what their skills are ( and since you are so active you can very well do that) then knock urself out.

It can be more easier and thats why there is a ''system''. A few pro players can do some tests with the one who whats the pw. This way you can test more times more players and its more objective. I'd like that more over your opinion.

shin
01-21-2013, 17:58

old.
| Website
Making a test doesn't make you a pro, and idea of a test for me is ridiculous. If someone is a pro, we just know it. Never, ever some xtc shit, or random game in a "test day" should decide about it. There are so many games with T and D pws that guys like lyst, wild, and others should already know if someone deserves it or not. Is it hard to judge it with many games and give the password to the guys who really deserves it without a test? We know each other, because community is so small, so what's a problem. Lyst always says that some ppl started to train. Ok maybe some of them really started to train, but they train playing games with guys from "pro list" on T and D serves. so what's a difference? And if some xtc combo decides if im pro or not, so sorry. I have no words about it. Maybe i will make my own Pro test and ask you to learn spin and join the tricks.

Lyst
01-21-2013, 18:24

Administrator
| Website
If a random person asks you if he can have the propassword. And you say no and he asks why he can't get it. What will be your answer? I just know that you are not good enough? How can you prefer your subjective opinion over clear requirements that are equal for everyone. I'm sure you would never give the password to someone like Lalita, because you don't like him.
The tests are designed to test a minimum average skill, not to test top performances. So if you are a good player you should be perfectly able to pass a test at a random day. And if you have a really bad day, it should be no problem passing it the next time. Besides I had to do 7 xtc back in 2004 to obtain the d password. Even though there were no real fixed requirements back then. And if your ego is touched when you have to do a test, while you knew t or d in the past, there are exceptions made. But I personally think these exceptions suck, because everyone should have the same rights and when it's really obvious you're good enough then the test is only a very little effort.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Faith
01-21-2013, 18:32

Tony Himself

lol, now you are talking about lyst or wild who can say if someone deserves a pw or not. If they just prefer the test, then whats your problem? as i said knock urself out by checking everyone who asks for the pw..