Password Update

Lyst
01-20-2013, 18:03

Administrator
| Website
kevDN4 Wrote:
kevDN4 Wrote:can someone test me?
I can test you this tuesday, I don't know about the other testers.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

shin
01-20-2013, 18:37

old.
| Website
@ lyst

We talked about xtc because we were talking about xtc. And fact is xtc is the biggest shit which can be tested. Especially when no one plays with xtc nowadays. Next point is why group of ppl like you can decide if someone is skilled or not. There is no point to make group of ppl who can play with each other or not. As I said, you can use ban button. We were talking about it millions times so David's post "potato" would be good now. Using old pro pws is enough to have a skilled games.

Next point: You judge a strategy lol. I see Kev wants to have a test. Come on. He played a lot with us for a long time. You should already know that he deserves pw without your test. All of pros should know it. I think he deserves it, and im sending him pm with your "pro" pw right now.

PS. I respect your work Lyst, but not with that pro pw. I will always help players to get that pro pw without test if I think they deserves it. that's all.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

wild786
01-20-2013, 18:46

w!Ld

shin Wrote:PS. I respect your work Lyst, but not with that pro pw. I will always help players to get that pro pw without test if I think they deserves it. that's all.
ye.. well thats why thers a LIST haha

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
01-20-2013, 18:55

old.
| Website
wild786 Wrote:
shin Wrote:PS. I respect your work Lyst, but not with that pro pw. I will always help players to get that pro pw without test if I think they deserves it. that's all.

ye but I don't make a test. I know who deserves it. If you don't then maybe you are the noobs Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Psycho
01-20-2013, 19:43

rockband addict

wild786 Wrote:

list my ass I passed this "test" twice and I'm still not on that ALMIGHTY list :roll:
either the testers don't "remember" me passing it or they just don't own the basic knowledge themselves.. that's just hilarious :lol:

LovEu2
01-20-2013, 20:54

What? 180!?

Psycho Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:

list my ass I passed this "test" twice and I'm still not on that ALMIGHTY list :roll:
either the testers don't "remember" me passing it or they just don't own the basic knowledge themselves.. that's just hilarious :lol:

So who were the testers on those two times?

Psycho
01-20-2013, 20:56

rockband addict

^ you, TWO times.

LovEu2
01-20-2013, 21:06

What? 180!?

Psycho Wrote:^ you, TWO times.

You did not pass the test with me. I've told you this before. Me and Rey tested you. We weren't sure about this thing you were using. I think it was AK off or some kind of flip, I'm not sure anymore what it was exactly. I do remember not finding it a big problem and was willing to talk about it. But after hearing that you just went on ranting, about how we didn't know anything. We were unable to talk to you normally, so we could not proceed with the test. Also because you just left. We didn't finish the test that time and I don't remember testing you a second time. So you did not pass with me, and definitely not twice.

Psycho
01-20-2013, 21:17

rockband addict

LovEu2 Wrote:Also because you just left. We didn't finish the test that time and I don't remember testing you a second time. So you did not pass with me, and definitely not twice.

jesus take the wheel please (stupid)
you kicked me after I raged on you guys, it was not AK off anyway.. you guys asked me to do a kickflip to indy in the basic knowledge section, I told you quite often that I don't own any of those tricks in my trickset, you kept asking me to do it, you knew I wasn't able to do that hidden trick at all. I actually have shown you several times that my cas was designed on a custom trickset. and yeah, I passed all other sections, TWICE as well (first testers were you and wild [wild told me quite often that i am not on that list either], second you and rey).

LovEu2
01-20-2013, 21:30

What? 180!?

Psycho Wrote:
LovEu2 Wrote:Also because you just left. We didn't finish the test that time and I don't remember testing you a second time. So you did not pass with me, and definitely not twice.

jesus take the wheel please (stupid)
you kicked me after I raged on you guys, it was not AK off anyway.. you guys asked me to do a kickflip to indy in the basic knowledge section, I told you quite often that I don't own any of those tricks in my trickset, you kept asking me to do it, you knew I wasn't able to do that hidden trick at all. I actually have shown you several times that my cas was designed on a custom trickset. and yeah, I passed all other sections, TWICE as well (first testers were you and wild [wild told me quite often that i am not on that list either], second you and rey).

I did not kick you.

You are correct on the part it was kickflip to indy, I remember that now.
But I do remember very clearly that I was very willing to talk about it, because to me it didn't seem like a big deal. But you just got mad, and left. And you're talking as if we wanted you to fail. I actually thought before you were a nice guy, we used to talk about Guitar Hero and about the fact that we're both from Turkish decent. It would not make sense for me to purposely make you fail the test.

And btw, you could not have passed twice. You said yourself that we did it during basic knowledge. We always do basic knowledge and cheat test upfront. So again, you did not pass with me. And I don't recall testing you along with Wild. Does he?

I think I'm not going to respond to another reaction from you on this, and I would appreciate you not talking about me as being stupid and ignorant.